CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People far too emotionally invested in their dogs.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

13 minutes ago, Manky said:

You are wrong there. Name dropping is done by the upwardly mobile by using the reputation or celebrity of the name dropped to infer familiarity with a higher social caste.

I like it where I am and would only name drop you if I wanted to join Fred West and Gary Glitters gangs.

Name drop you?  I would rather drop kick you.

It wouldn’t really be possible for you to be socially mobile because you’re a peasant set in your ways. Even a lottery win wouldn’t necessarily move you in a better direction. You would just be quietly despised as a nouveau “oik” in better areas of Cheshire for example.

Anyway you’re probably happier nearer your Kebab shop and Chippy.

Oh and fuck off as well.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 30 October 2017 at 10:55 PM, nobgobbler said:

That just about describes most blokes I know. I'd rather have a dog.

Plenty in common. Chasing pussy and licking your own arsehole.

eh?

lol

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 30 October 2017 at 8:04 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

You're one of those lonely old wankers that is far too emotionally invested in your dog, apparently. 

The only dead ringer is when your wedding ring falls off inside when you're fingering your dog's anus. 

No doubt he's invested a great deal of spunk in it, so much so that  it is known locally to be chasing squirrels about the park, farting yogurt all over the fucking place.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

No doubt he's invested a great deal of spunk in it, so much so that  it is known locally to be chasing squirrels about the park, farting yogurt all over the fucking place.

See, you can make accusations of bestiality all day long, but so much as hint at a faint whiff of noncery and you'd be up before the beak. It hardly seems fair.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

See, you can make accusations of bestiality all day long, but so much as hint at a faint whiff of noncery and you'd be up before the beak. It hardly seems fair.

A certain cuntster on here keeps implying that I am a prostitute and yet is never told to tone down on it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

A certain cuntster on here keeps implying that I am a prostitute and yet is never told to tone down on it.

Shut it, you old brass.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed, you can say that someone fucks 20 pigs ringpieces a day,  and call him a pig pounding pervert, but you cannot call some cunts wife, mother, or sister a dirty, filthy slag. Eh?

On 30 October 2017 at 7:45 PM, Manky said:

Fuck off you Caledonian mong. Dogs don't lie to you and are faithful. Mine is going to a Halloween party as Bill Stickers, at least one of his turds is, I found one that is a dead ringer.

Any cunts who mistreat dogs or any animals should be hacked to death with billhooks and turned into pedigree chum. However, simple minded fools who treat their dogs as humans, spend 100s of pounds on unnecessary crap like winter coats and fucking wellies  for them should receive a stunning kick in the balls/cunt and be made to understand they are just different shaped wolves and are tough enough for the British winter. People who have fashion item dogs- huskies (don't feel the cold till it's -30), pugs or English bulldogs (suffer from serious breathing defects due to being breed for desirable features) or any other poncy type should have these types of traits and risks explained and that they are thick cunts for not getting a Heinz 57 rescue dog and doing something worthy. As for dog breeders- it should be banned and those who do it jailed and arse raped. Harsh but fair and they won't do it again.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Any cunts who mistreat dogs or any animals should be hacked to death with billhooks and turned into pedigree chum. However, simple minded fools who treat their dogs as humans, spend 100s of pounds on unnecessary crap like winter coats and fucking wellies  for them should receive a stunning kick in the balls/cunt and be made to understand they are just different shaped wolves and are tough enough for the British winter. People who have fashion item dogs- huskies (don't feel the cold till it's -30), pugs or English bulldogs (suffer from serious breathing defects due to being breed for desirable features) or any other poncy type should have these types of traits and risks explained and that they are thick cunts for not getting a Heinz 57 rescue dog and doing something worthy. As for dog breeders- it should be banned and those who do it jailed and arse raped. Harsh but fair and they won't do it again.

Sorry but I agree with you totally on this .. cunts who own bulldogs and other breeds that in pain from their breed characteristics should be prosecuted for cruelty and then bull whipped and fed live to jack Russels.

On 30/10/2017 at 7:04 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Its a fucking dog. It isn't a human. You aren't its parents. It isn't your child. You aren't a 'mother of three'. 

Many people have pets, but a select few go fucking batshit about their pets. It isn't just mad old woman either, though there are plenty of those. I've noticed a whole bunch of women in their 30s/40s have given up all hope on firing out kids and instead expect the whole world to revolve around some stupid schedule that involves pandering to the every whim of some stupid shit-eating dog. These are the cunts that want dogs in every pub, cafe and restaurant.

Dogs are basically perpetually randy, unhygienic smelly little retards. They're either fucking the furniture or destroying it. 

Dogs are dog.....fucking useless noise boxes that shit.  Fucking hate anyone with a dog immediatly.  Yapping cunts

16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oh dear, you're an angry little man today. Have you been on Britain firsts website again?

No.  Just making the point that anyone with a dog is a cunt.  Simple as that really.  

On 01/11/2017 at 8:06 AM, Punkape said:

Cretin.

Dog lovin' cunts, if you love animals so much, why don't you stop keeping them as pets, or failing that, marry one?

I'm sure you'll love being one of the many persecuted minorities, then you can whine about it on tv and in the papers.

Fuck off!

1 minute ago, r-soles said:

Dog lovin' cunts, if you love animals so much, why don't you stop keeping them as pets, or failing that, marry one?

I'm sure you'll love being one of the many persecuted minorities, then you can whine about it on tv and in the papers.

Fuck off!

Can anyone translate this drivel ?

On second thoughts don’t bother...

lol.

• Like 1