CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People far too emotionally invested in their dogs.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Thirded.

If he could kill something of equivalent size, say a prostitute, stone dead, in the dead of night, and present the head and spleen licked clean on my doorstep, then remove them an hour later, for ever, then I would give him a fresh bowl of catfood and a bit of salmon tail. 

Fair is fair.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Thirded.

If he could kill something of equivalent size, say a prostitute, stone dead, in the dead of night, and present the head and spleen licked clean on my doorstep, then remove them an hour later, for ever, then I would give him a fresh bowl of catfood and a bit of salmon tail. 

And a bag of Dreamies.

On 11/3/2017 at 12:50 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Dogs are dog.....fucking useless noise boxes that shit.  Fucking hate anyone with a dog immediatly.  Yapping cunts

Of course you have had many dogs in your life and know this through experience, Mmm....some breeds hardly ever bark and only bark when there is something up and they are protecting their owner, you dumbest of cuntbreeds. The dogs that have a barking problems is down to their HUMAN owners for not training them right you ignorant boring brainless thicko.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can fuck right off with that shit! Zoos now sell Lion and Tiger shit. Get some and bury a few lumps around your garden, the moggies get one whiff and decide to fuck off on the premise that the Godzilla of their species is in residence. Poisoning cats is for cunts who want a machete in the head. Poison their cunt owners instead.

Of course I wouldn't stoop so low as to poison the local shit balls and as stated their hunting skills are without equal in the animal world. However, the debate should be opened into the effect the 8 million household cats, not including the feral ones, have on our wildlife. The vast majority of cat owners are totally unaware of this or simply don't care. Our wildlife is given scant regard by the ruling elite unless it's good to shoot and look at our wildlife free zones masquerading as national parks. Perhaps a tax on all cat products for direct conservation or some public info films to inform the thickos who are blissfully unaware of their ecological impacts? 

New Zealand and Tasmania are banning all cats I believe.

11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Who gives a fuck about what cats do, or do not do. They are if nothing discrete, furred gentlemen, as meticulous in their killing as their personal upkeep.  If you attempted licking your only work suit clean, you would be a fucking mess. 

Case dismissed.

If you were a cat Quincy I'd have you euthanised, stuffed and a bog brush shoved up your arse thus providing a useful and quirky household tool which, in death, I'm sure you'd appreciate 

On 11/7/2017 at 7:38 PM, Bubba C said:

And here we arrive at the crux of the matter. You don’t hate dogs, just the dog shit. 

I guess that standing in a pile of dog shit in your TK Max purchased Crocs would be a common problem for a constantly inebriated simpleton like you who can regularly be found stumbling around their sinkhole estate in search of a group of ne’er do well teenagers; hoping against hope that they’ll “borrow” you one of their last Lambert & Butler’s. 

Fuck off. 

Wrong again, shit stain, I hate dogs, all and anything to do with them.

BTW I don't wear Crocs, clogs were good enough for my father, they're good enough for me!

11 hours ago, r-soles said:

Wrong again, shit stain, I hate dogs, all and anything to do with them.

BTW I don't wear Crocs, clogs were good enough for my father, they're good enough for me!

If you were caught in a avalanche in the Alps and a St Bernard found you, dug you out and gave you some brandy you would undoubtedly try to fuck it......

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

If you were caught in a avelanche in the Alps and a St Bernard found you, dug you out and gave you some brandy you would undoubtedly try to fuck it......

This is quite good. Fuck it , indeed!

Alas, you made a gross spelling error, negating the above kudos, and dragging you back into the shit.

go and get me a fucking kebab.

lol

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Kebabs are for peasants....Fuck off.

lol.

Pleb.

Nonsense. Like anything executed correctly , the kebab can be a noble event.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Nonsense. Like anything executed correctly , the kebab can be a noble event.

After a night at the docks being arse fucked rotten for a handful of small change, punkers inner sphincter flaps are indeed "hanging out like a badly packed kebab"

Dont lie quince, you've now got a stalk on, you dirty poof

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:34 AM, Punkape said:

If you were caught in a avalanche in the Alps and a St Bernard found you, dug you out and gave you some brandy you would undoubtedly try to fuck it......

I think I'll pass on that, after all, I wouldn't want Wolfie, the canine loving poster boy's sloppy seconds .

1 hour ago, r-soles said:

I think I'll pass on that, after all, I wouldn't want Wolfie, the canine loving poster boy's sloppy seconds .

If resorting to bestiality comments is your best effort, I pity your obvious shortcomings. That said, neither do I take pleasure in belittling someone carrying the burden of an extra chromosome.

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If resorting to bestiality comments is your best effort, I pity your obvious shortcomings. That said, neither do I take pleasure in belittling someone carrying the burden of an extra chromosome.

Looks like he's lost the argument with comments like that Wolfers. He must of attended the same school as that other useless cunt Stickers.

Guest nobgobbler
On 07/11/2017 at 11:54 AM, Fender777 said:

Arseholes has always had a problem with dogs, i mean the poor sad cunt can't even connect with his own kind, let alone an animal and i might add that my dog that passed away a couple of years back would also outsmart him even in his passed over state.

Clawhammer the cunt Fends. My dead dog would shit on his doorstep, piss himself laughing while watching him clean it up, bite him in the bollocks, and shit on his doorstep again. 

22 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Clawhammer the cunt Fends. My dead dog would shit on his doorstep, piss himself laughing while watching him clean it up, bite him in the bollocks, and shit on his doorstep again. 

R-Soles is a sad waste of oxygen and needs to be put right with a swift blow to his neanderthal bonce.

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

It seems Arseholes has already done an excellent job of shitting on his own doorstep.

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:04 PM, Wolfie said:

It seems Arseholes has already done an excellent job of shitting on his own doorstep.

At least I won't have to clean up the mess, unlike you canine loving cunts, trotting merrily home with your little bags of shite, that's devotion for you.giphy.gif

19 hours ago, r-soles said:

At least I won't have to clean up the mess, unlike you canine loving cunts, trotting merrily home with your little bags of shite, that's devotion for you.giphy.gif

It's easier to throw at your windows if it's in a bag.

Cunt.

• 1 year later...