Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Fender777

Bubba/Bill/Quince Minger

It's official folks, the above three members are the same, a friend of mine who is a genius at computer skills ran some programs she designed herself and found that Bubba C/ Bill Stickers and Quincy Cockfingers are all the same ID, something that myself and probably a few of you have suspected all along. Don't know how she found out as i'm not a genius with computers but did mention it has something to do with the like function.

That's all i can tell you at the moment but will update more information as soon as i find out.

17 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

It's official folks, the above three members are the same, a friend of mine who is a genius at computer skills ran some programs she designed herself and found that Bubba C/ Bill Stickers and Quincy Cockfingers are all the same ID, something that myself and probably a few of you have suspected all along. Don't know how she found out as i'm not a genius with computers but did mention it has something to do with the like function.

That's all i can tell you at the moment but will update more information as soon as i find out.

Never mind all that Hammer Boy, the fuckin River Thames has become gay

12 hours ago, Fender777 said:

More desperate name dropping - life's tough as a Corner A-lister. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ratcum said:

Well bill was seen washing the shit and spunk out of his pants in one of its tributaries...

13 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Who really gives a fuck, all three of them stack up to a pile of shit at best.

• Like 1
  • Iron 2

13 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Jesus Christ, Fender, as a Corner veteran surely you know that there is no place for facts on here? Luckily for you, though, there are no facts whatsoever in your frankly tenuous proposition.

This "friend" with mad IT skills wouldn't be Cuntwad, would it? She had the ECDL at Advanced Dickhead level as I recall.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well bill was seen washing the shit and spunk out of his pants in one of its tributaries...

that's to be encouraged. I'm launching the "Dirty Up The Thames" campaign via my own organ Eh?

VOTE RAT

20 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Your friend forgot Frank.

Do you think she could teach you basic English before she attempts to make you a computer genius?

What an unbelievably strange and simple little man you are. 

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Do you think she could teach you basic English before she attempts to make you a computer genius?

You're a stupid, fucking thick worthless little weed, despised by all except the equally thick. Worst of all, and by your own admission, you're welsh. From that there's no coming back. Your subspecies should be ethnically cleansed and the dreary lifeless, Cambrian hinterland be turned into a huge wildlife park with all our expatriated beasts. 

Except Pembrokeshire, the nice English bit.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Are you making shite up again? Seen any more visual anonomalies? You've gone wrong. 

On 31/10/2017 at 11:51 PM, ratcum said:

I fucking hate gay rivers. And Joan Rivers. Billy Two Rivers probably wasn't gay though. Not so sure about Jim Breaks.

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jesus Christ, Fender, as a Corner veteran surely you know that there is no place for facts on here? Luckily for you, though, there are no facts whatsoever in your frankly tenuous proposition.

This "friend" with mad IT skills wouldn't be Cuntwad, would it? She had the ECDL at Advanced Dickhead level as I recall.

You fucking dumbass CB, Cuntwad never existed, it was a virus on this site and there are plenty of facts in my post..!! Go back to being the oracle and leave important matters to me.

5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Well well well, how does it feel Bubsy to be finally busted and exposed for the stack of slash that you know you are..?

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Are you making shite up again? Seen any more visual anonomalies? You've gone wrong. 

You can shut the fuck up as your days are numbered on here and you know too well that this post is true, you pathetic little deformed imp.

14 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

More desperate name dropping - life's tough as a Corner A-lister. 

Wow, holy shittttttttttttttttttttt..you really do have an high opinion of yourself don't you, Multi ID pile of troll spunk that you are.

4 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Well well well, how does it feel Bubsy to be finally busted and exposed for the stack of slash that you know you are..?

I thought I’d get away with it for another couple of years, but you’ve seen through me/us, great work Fends, truly. 

I’ll pop a monongrammed claw hammer in the post as soon as you send me your address. Would you prefer ‘idiot’ in upper case or lower on it? 

4 hours ago, Fender777 said:

You fucking dumbass CB, Cuntwad never existed, it was a virus on this site and there are plenty of facts in my post..!! Go back to being the oracle and leave important matters to me.

Have you taken leave of your senses?

• Like 2

Fends, I have (along with a few others) raised the multi flag aloft. It is not a productive move. A fruitless task, after all, denials will be swift, the site has security and integrity you will be told. The fact is, it may or may not be happening and this is a trolls paradise website so does it matter anyway?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Wow, holy shittttttttttttttttttttt..you really do have an high opinion of yourself don't you, Multi ID pile of troll spunk that you are.

If you think that Quince, Bubs & Bill are the same cunt shouldn't you be using the multi quote function to answer that single cunt rather than answering each one as separately?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Sock puppetry is for cunts 

Panzerknacker 

Poor fends has had an accident with his scutch hammer :(

On 31/10/2017 at 11:51 PM, ratcum said:

Isn't the Thames the same as ISIS?

8 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I fucking hate gay rivers. And Joan Rivers. Billy Two Rivers probably wasn't gay though. Not so sure about Jim Breaks.

Good to have you on board Cap. The Thames is so clean and well groomed it could only be homo river. When Moses parted the waters etc