Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Fender777

Bubba/Bill/Quince Minger

On 11/12/2017 at 7:47 PM, Eddie said:

This vid is for you and ape, I know you think about me, when you're alone and a little bit drunk...

https://youtu.be/OAG2FqGwJg4

Deadward, you're a div, do you wear clown's trousers ?

6 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Do shut the fuck up you daftest of cunts, admin keeps you on because every ruler loves to have a court jester, and that's where you come in. Nothing more, nothing less.

If this is some medieval court, and I'm the jester, your total lack of education, humour, wit, gainful employment or substance surely renders you the village idiot-cum-shit-shoveller 

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A true liberal doesn't come out with the ridiculous preamble that led to me correctly identifying you as a stupid fucking wanker. The fact that you couldn't, and can't, take on your glass chin proves that you are, indeed, a stupid fucking wanker.

I do concede, I grow weary of this well earned, very real and serious vendetta as it takes much energy and persistence to crack you, unlike your junior bedfellows. So I'm willing to accept your full apology and move on to better things. When I do assume control of the gang of simple folk who feed on the crumbs I provide, things will change. If your lucky I'll make you 2IC.

I'm afraid to say that in Ding's continued absence you've inherited his place as my foil. 

Consider yourself public enemy number one until the northern slag takes his dick out of his ferret and returns.

8 hours ago, Fender777 said:

The silly half witted double chinned loser has sent me PM's, i just ignore and delete. A complete spazbot !!

No doubt kissing arse. This clique is getting more pathetic as the days go by and seeing as two of them spend more time in the cooler than most of the site put together,it just goes to show what a bunch of utter thick tossers they are.

4 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If this is some medieval court, and I'm the jester, your total lack of education, humour, wit, gainful employment or substance surely renders you the village idiot-cum-shit-shoveller 

Cry baby Bill, you're not getting anywhere with this as the damage has been done good and proper.I have already made you look like the spazbot you are, then Stubby and Snatch verified your amazing level of nothing to offer, you're finished on here Bill. Soon Bubba , Minger and D will disown you as any association with you will make them look extra dumb. make your exit quick, i don't want to see you suffer.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Cry baby Bill, you're not getting anywhere with this as the damage has been done good and proper.I have already made you look like the spazbot you are, then Stubby and Snatch verified your amazing level of nothing to offer, you're finished on here Bill. Soon Bubba , Minger and D will disown you as any association with you will make them look extra dumb. make your exit quick, i don't want to see you suffer.

Utter retards like Stubby, Ding, MikeD and yourself have been declaring my demise since I joined.

Yet I still soar in the upper echelons of the corner like a bird of prey climbing mid summer thermals.

You are a field mouse and I will catch you and disembowell you for good soon. 

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Utter retards like Stubby, Ding, MikeD and yourself have been declaring my demise since I joined.

Yet I still soar in the upper echelons of the corner like a bird of prey climbing mid summer thermals.

Poor little delusional learned Cry baby Bill, if being top cunt on a virtual reality internet site populated by trolls gives you the horn, then you are more sad than i first thought. You will catch up with me soon hey Bill, i know you're busy with your hello kitty camera so you crack on and remember i'm here anytime you want a straightner on the cobbles.

2 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Poor little delusional learned Cry baby Bill, if being top cunt on a virtual reality internet site populated by trolls gives you the horn, then you are more sad than i first thought. You will catch up with me soon hey Bill, i know you're busy with your hello kitty camera so you crack on and remember i'm here anytime you want a straightner on the cobbles.

Dreadful, you little rodent. 

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Dreadful, you little rodent. 

Racism against Rodents.

Reported.

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Actually William the unwise, I know not when you joined nor care. All I know is that your epic stint in the cooler has left you so full of rancid spunk it's rotting your brain. You seem to be unhappy unless you're indulging in petty arguments and making yourself look stupid time after time and setting yourself up for yet another humiliation. Please try and relax and not get some worked up. 

13 hours ago, Fender777 said:

The silly half witted double chinned loser has sent me PM's, i just ignore and delete. A complete spazbot !!

Continuing to troll you on PM? What a cunt! Bill you need a hobby 

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm afraid to say that in Ding's continued absence you've inherited his place as my foil. 

Consider yourself public enemy number one until the northern slag takes his dick out of his ferret and returns.

Although I manfully admit I'm rather weary of combating your stupidity, this vendetta is not a petty and childish one but very real and earned through years of cunting, something the flids of this site would do well to recognise during their scat throwing spats. To that end, I won't rest until you're totally destroyed and grovelling to nestle under my protective ball sac, again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Continuing to troll you on PM? What a cunt! Bill you need a hobby 

Bill thickers has done this a few times, the first time i replied to him but since then i have ignored his banal drivel.

38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Although I manfully admit I'm rather weary of combating your stupidity, this vendetta is not a petty and childish one but very real and earned through years of cunting, something the flids of this site would do well to recognise during their scat throwing spats. To that end, I won't rest until you're totally destroyed and grovelling to nestle under my protective ball sac, again. 

Agreed, I admit to deriving a certain amount of pleasure out of our feud.

I haven't felt this sexually fulfilled since Ding.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed, I admit to deriving a certain amount of pleasure out of our feud.

I haven't felt this sexually fulfilled since Ding.

I've spoken to ding recently and agreed when he makes his come back, you're fucked. It's the beginning of the new world order, a new super clique. Del boy is coming back as well as londo....

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

This clique crap is getting tedious now.

"Insults, inter member acrimony, not for constructive debate"

Don't step in now (p)rick, bills on his knees and made to look like the amateur he is. 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Piss off
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This really is a pathetic pile of socially fucked up canine shitery isn’t it?

keep necking your uncle depressants and stifle what’s left of your shite addled brain.

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

This clique crap is getting tedious now.

That's what this segment is for isn't it Ricky, you don't have to like it, i'm not even sure if i like it and i posted this bollocks !!

5 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

This really is a pathetic pile of socially fucked up canine shitery isn’t it?

keep necking your uncle depressants and stifle what’s left of your shite addled brain.

You've got billy stupid pegged right; he's a thick cunt 

Fuck off

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

We need the Cat back.

She is most probably still here amongst us P.