CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts That Attend Events And Video Rather Than Watch

Ape™️

Just seen a fantastic old prog rock band from Stroud play in London - Pendragon. The number of wankers that viewed the entire gig through their phone screen was fucking staggering. The band were absolutely superb, as usual, and all these pricks were clearly bothered about was gathering material to upload to Facewank. 

Fuck off.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

Just seen a fantastic old prog rock band from Stroud play in London - Pendragon. The number of wankers that viewed the entire gig through their phone screen was fucking staggering. The band were absolutely superb, as usual, and all these pricks were clearly bothered about was gathering material to upload to Facewank. 

Fuck off.

Similarly, cunts who buy tickets to darts competitions. A dartboard's playing area is around 19 inches diameter, the interesting bits (trebles) are about 3x1 centimetre. These fucking spastics are sat 30 yards away if they're lucky enough to be in the front row, and the majority are 60 yards and further back. Not to mention that the players are standing between them and the board. So 99.9% of the audience are watching on the overhead screens, which I can do at home, without having to endure the antics of a drunken fucking imbecile dressed as a giant bumblebee and possessing an IQ substantially lower than a potato.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Similarly, cunts who buy tickets to darts competitions. A dartboard's playing area is around 19 inches diameter, the interesting bits (trebles) are about 3x1 centimetre. These fucking spastics are sat 30 yards away if they're lucky enough to be in the front row, and the majority are 60 yards and further back. Not to mention that the players are standing between them and the board. So 99.9% of the audience are watching on the overhead screens, which I can do at home, without having to endure the antics of a drunken fucking imbecile dressed as a giant bumblebee and possessing an IQ substantially lower than a potato.

Have you been in prison Authoritah? Or did they give you one of those funny little tags?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

A cunt in an audience of cunts......

28 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

Imagine if the guards had had these camera phone things in concentration camps Apley?

"Here's a selfie of me with a load of gypsies Dad. I'm the one that's standing up" 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

Ape...once in a while I stop continually hating your very existence, I set aside all my utter disinterest in anything you do or say, and I actually like a nomination you do.  This is one of those moments !  Cunts who foresake actually experiencing an event, standing and watching it, and who would rather film it via a 2 inch screen are fucking cunts.  What ever happened to just living the moment. 

Exellent nom, 

now back to normal....you are a cunt

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. I've seen Burt Lancaster's budgie film though. Before he cleaned up his act and became Bob Valdez. 

I remember Olivier's "Dog Fart" at the Old Vic, as nuanced as it was fragrant.

Still, you had respect in them days. You could be raped by a Tory MP and still see three bob farthing change from a tanner

14 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ape...once in a while I stop continually hating your very existence, I set aside all my utter disinterest in anything you do or say, and I actually like a nomination you do.  This is one of those moments !  Cunts who foresake actually experiencing an event, standing and watching it, and who would rather film it via a 2 inch screen are fucking cunts.  What ever happened to just living the moment. 

Exellent nom, 

now back to normal....you are a cunt

you being nice MC, is like me have a bout of 'the normals'; it's fuckin weird and no one likes it.

My nan's corpse is going in the Thames

10 hours ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

Same as the cunts who fly 1000s of miles to the Serengeti and spend the entire trip taking a million photos. Why not just take it all in and buy a decent photo book of the same thing. 

Im going to Stroud today apey, hopefully to run over one of the two species that live there: a local scrote in a 3 stripe and a middle aged white woman with dreadlocks 

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Being darts fans, you and I both know this isn't true. The whole point of going means you get to savour the atmosphere, meet some of the players, get pissed, and generally behave like an immature little cunt for the day (this part will come naturally to you, Quincy), all of which provides a much-needed escape from having to be falsely polite to work colleagues throughout the week. You also get to hold up a card in front of live TV cameras. So, next time you see someone who looks like a drunk Martin Adams holding up a placard with 'Mervyn King is a fucking cunt' on it, you'll know it's me. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Being darts fans, you and I both know this isn't true. The whole point of going means you get to savour the atmosphere, meet some of the players, get pissed, and generally behave like an immature little cunt for the day (this part will come naturally to you, Quincy), all of which provides a much-needed escape from having to be falsely polite to work colleagues throughout the week. You also get to hold up a card in front of live TV cameras. So, next time you see someone who looks like a drunk Martin Adams holding up a placard with 'Mervyn King is a fucking cunt' on it, you'll know it's me. 

There's more atmosphere on the moon of fucking Pluto. Unless you mean the sort of atmosphere engendered by drunk fat cunts farting out the theme to Bullseye on their festering armpits?

38 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's more atmosphere on the moon of fucking Pluto. Unless you mean the sort of atmosphere engendered by drunk fat cunts farting out the theme to Bullseye on their festering armpits?

Precisely. How could anyone not value the opinion of a Glaswegian when it comes to drunken idiots?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Was it you that got thrown out last night for holding up a banner displaying the legend 'fuck the pope'? I assume 'Mervyn King is a fucking cunt was on the reverse.

I can't remember. I was too drunk, farting out the theme to Bullseye on my festering armpits.

• Like 1

I posted something similar back in the mists of time.

You used to go to a gig to rock out mightily, stick it to the man (at least on some pretend level), have some kind of communal lift off, a bit of a bounce and score some cheap speed.

Try any of that these days and you'll have some I-Phone wielding Cecil B De Mille wannabee going 'Have a care my good man! My under-pixilated shot of the lead singer has been jogged more than somewhat and the tinnitus-inducing 'bluebottle in a jam-jar' sound has been compromised! How am I supposed to get that 'real-concert experience' sat in my shreddies in front of my computer screen in my squalid bedsit, now?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/4/2017 at 5:12 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Same as the cunts who fly 1000s of miles to the Serengeti and spend the entire trip taking a million photos. Why not just take it all in and buy a decent photo book of the same thing. 

Im going to Stroud today apey, hopefully to run over one of the two species that live there: a local scrote in a 3 stripe and a middle aged white woman with dreadlocks 

Indeed.  Isn't the entire point of a trip to the Serengeti to kill a specimen in and endangered species, or shoot the last of Cecil the lion's grown cubs?