CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts That Attend Events And Video Rather Than Watch

Ape™️

We’ve just been to see Jeff Wayne’s The War Of The Worlds at the 02 and the sheer number of idiots who watched the majority of the performance through their phones was staggering. The shitty video clips and photos they take will never do justice to such a spectacular production, and they’d be far better off putting their fucking phones away and just watching and listening.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

We’ve just been to see Jeff Wayne’s The War Of The Worlds at the 02 and the sheer number of idiots who watched the majority of the performance through their phones was staggering. The shitty video clips and photos they take will never do justice to such a spectacular production, and they’d be far better off putting their fucking phones away and just watching and listening.

I have the original with Richard Burton, Justin Hayward and David Essex on CD. It's something I have to listen to once a year.

I fucking loathe and detest any cunt using a mobile for anything in public, but there should be a special circle of hell reserved for these particular wankers.

On the plus side, it's a great opportunity to harvest information from poorly secured mobiles. Android is the hacker's friend.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have the original with Richard Burton, Justin Hayward and David Essex on CD. It's something I have to listen to once a year.

Mrs Ape is a massive fan. I actually grew up in Ottershaw, where Ogilvy the astronomer lived. I also used to live in Woking and have spent many, many hours fucking about on Horsell Common. 

I was in town today and it started snowing. Every cunt left the shops to walk in to the main street - to record the fucking snow on their phones. I also noted a worrying amount of Asians present, which angered me even more, because none of the cunts had the decency to jump from a high place or commit seppuku.

Guest Queefer
1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

Mrs Ape is a massive fan. I actually grew up in Ottershaw, where Ogilvy the astronomer lived. I also used to live in Woking and have spent many, many hours fucking about on Horsell Common. 

Not bloody Ottershaw school surely - all poofs to a man as I recall . Leave it to the WCGS boys to keep the clunge happy on Horsell common.

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I fucking loathe and detest any cunt using a mobile for anything in public, but there should be a special circle of hell reserved for these particular wankers.

On the plus side, it's a great opportunity to harvest information from poorly secured mobiles. Android is the hacker's friend.

unless they're using it to scrape up a squashed baby or other trip hazard CB

Guest Queefer
20 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

No, not Ottershaw school. Is Winston Churchill where you became such close friends with Rick Wakeman?

Why would I have gone to a poxy comprehensive ?

58 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

In the same bracket as fucksticks who spend a fortune and fly half way round the world to look through a video or camera view piece at some amazing wildlife. Use your eyes thick cunts and appreciate the moment

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In the same bracket as fucksticks who spend a fortune and fly half way round the world to look through a video or camera view piece at some amazing wildlife. Use your eyes thick cunts and appreciate the moment

I’m not sure. If you’re observing wildlife then surely there’s time to view and time to video. The animals aren’t putting on a show - they’re just doing their thing.

1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

I’m not sure. If you’re observing wildlife then surely there’s time to view and time to video. The animals aren’t putting on a show - they’re just doing their thing.

Granted, some time filming and snapping is needed to document the adventure when your old and senile and to bore the fuck out of friends, but just watch Planet Earth and look at professional photos instead 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I was in town today and it started snowing. Every cunt left the shops to walk in to the main street - to record the fucking snow on their phones. I also noted a worrying amount of Asians present, which angered me even more, because none of the cunts had the decency to jump from a high place or commit seppuku.

So it's not just me who's noticed theres a lot of ching chong bing bongs in this country nowadays...

6 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

So it's not just me who's noticed theres a lot of ching chong bing bongs in this country nowadays...

Indeed not. They stay mainly to the larger cities and towns though. Recon its a covert infiltration by Communist China or North Korea, myself, or a ploy by the Japanese to gain control of what little fishing waters we have and molest the proud British octopus.

Its the perfect ruse because the cunts all know they look alike - so we can't take any defensive action without the risk of attacking the wrong country.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I blame the darkies.

you used to be able to leave your front door open with no fear of intruders in your back passage.. I remember when all this round ere was just fields. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Bernard Manning, eat your fucking heart out.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I am arriving at the conclusion I dislike the slopey cunts more than the peace religion types. They lurk about talking and joking amongst themselves, try to say hello or something not offensive, insulting or degrading, and they try the  old "me no speak Engrish..."  FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!  At least with the burka wearing bellends you can use shamoota and begin a colourful conversation.  

Guest Erroreptile404
On 12/15/2018 at 9:23 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

I blame the darkies.

you used to be able to leave your front door open with no fear of intruders in your back passage.. I remember when all this round ere was just fields. 

It's sickening the state this country has got to nowadays, you can't even leave your house for fear of getting flying kicked in the face by a Jackie Chan lookalike.

2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

It's sickening the state this country has got to nowadays, you can't even leave your house for fear of getting flying kicked in the face by a Jackie Chan lookalike.

As I doubt that you've ever left the fetid pit that is your games station lair, I doubt you'll ever have to worry about your stupid, fat fucking face being booted by a demented slope.

• Like 1