CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts That Attend Events And Video Rather Than Watch

Ape™️

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

I was at a concert  on Saturday evening and videod it all the way through .. mind you that is what the organisers wanted me to do.

Did you video those queers fucking in the railway carriage My Lady?

Guest judgetwi

Ok, how about the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation or the Blairite Broadcasting Corporation?

There’s no point in trying to make me responsible for the workings of your filthy pervert mind.

FYC

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Ok, how about the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation or the Blairite Broadcasting Corporation?

There’s no point in trying to make me responsible for the workings of your filthy pervert mind.

FYC

I believe you might be confusing young Eric with Neil.

14 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

FYC

Alright, for fucks sake! Don't get fucking cunty with me. it was just a little play on words for a laugh. Anybody would think a nerve had been touched.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Alright, for fucks sake! Don't get fucking cunty with me. it was just a little play on words for a laugh. Anybody would think a nerve had been touched.

Judge doesn't "get cunty," Eric, he was born without a personality.  It's his natural state.  

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You started it whiteboy!

Now get down on your knees and suck my winkle !

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like the cunt to be honest, he's a Charlton boy so I have to. But he's so fucking curmudgeonly, that I can't resist provoking him occasionally. 

Am I a bad person?

Absolutely not.  I like Judge as well.  The Corner needs his sort.  

• 1 year later...
Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

So they attend more out of ego and self gratification than to see the event? Of course. What they need is forced administration of several ecstasy pills on entry and a skip into which to hurl the Iphones and all the other distracting crap. Then you's see a different picture. Jeff Lynne's ELO would turn into Bez's  LFO and quite right too. This thread is very, very relevant 3 years on.

On 03/11/2017 at 22:57, Ape™️ said:

Just seen a fantastic old prog rock band from Stroud play in London - Pendragon. The number of wankers that viewed the entire gig through their phone screen was fucking staggering. The band were absolutely superb, as usual, and all these pricks were clearly bothered about was gathering material to upload to Facewank. 

Fuck off.

Cunts who do that should have their fucking hands removed by a butchers blade. No mercy, both hands. Immediate penalty.

Harsh but fair I think.

one for the next session of Parliament.

On 03/11/2017 at 22:57, Ape™️ said:

Just seen a fantastic old prog rock band from Stroud play in London - Pendragon. The number of wankers that viewed the entire gig through their phone screen was fucking staggering. The band were absolutely superb, as usual, and all these pricks were clearly bothered about was gathering material to upload to Facewank. 

Fuck off.

those chinky cunts are the worse offenders when it comes to mobiles, 100% seem to have their phones glued to their  hands or on the end of  a selfie stick, when on holiday with roops we noticed a young yellow couple who just stared at the mobiles through every meal time, no interaction between them at all and just the odd grunt at the waiters. also why do cunts have to take pictures of their food? it is not as if they made it...

• Like 3

On 29/02/2020 at 05:35, Eddie said:

those chinky cunts are the worse offenders when it comes to mobiles, 100% seem to have their phones glued to their  hands or on the end of  a selfie stick, when on holiday with roops we noticed a young yellow couple who just stared at the mobiles through every meal time, no interaction between them at all and just the odd grunt at the waiters. also why do cunts have to take pictures of their food? it is not as if they made it...

The penalty for such cuntery should be gluing the fucking mobiles to their open eyelids with super glue. Stretching their eye lids that far it reaches around the entire phone. So they are constantly in touch and can see whatever is so fucking important on their silly little screens the fucked up split links.....and they bum dogs and eat bat shit that caused the corona virus.  That’s fact.... I saw it on the BBC.

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

The penalty for such cuntery should be gluing the fucking mobiles to their open eyelids with super glue. Stretching their eye lids that far it reaches around the entire phone. So they are constantly in touch and can see whatever is so fucking important on their silly little screens the fucked up split links.....and they bum dogs and eat bat shit that caused the corona virus.  That’s fact.... I saw it on the BBC.

Can vegans eat bat shit MC? Or come to think of it can they bum dogs? Either way I want them dead.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Can vegans eat bat shit MC? Or come to think of it can they bum dogs? Either way I want them dead.

Vegans do bum dogs....fact.

Vegans can eat bat shit as bats read the Guardian.

Vegans will end up dead quicker than normal as they digestive systems will start to fail after about 15 years.   They have to take soo many suppliments to stay alive they rattle and eventually their weakness and fake food suppliments kills them......but slowly.  

my sister in law is a veggie and is soo fucking frail and rattling with pills it looks like she is auditioning for schindlers list.

On 29/02/2020 at 05:35, Eddie said:

All being streamed back to Beijing Ed, communist party security HQ. By the way, has Roops cracked the Coronavirus vaccine yet? If not What the fuck has she been up to down in the basement? 

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Vegans do bum dogs....fact.

Vegans can eat bat shit as bats read the Guardian.

Vegans will end up dead quicker than normal as they digestive systems will start to fail after about 15 years.   They have to take soo many suppliments to stay alive they rattle and eventually their weakness and fake food suppliments kills them......but slowly.  

my sister in law is a veggie and is soo fucking frail and rattling with pills it looks like she is auditioning for schindlers list.

Fucking beautiful irony though isn’t it? The cunts eat vegetables for a few years and slowly become exactly what they spend their remaining years on earth whinging to the rest of us that we should only eat. A bunch of fucking methane belching rotting vegetables.

• 2 years later...

Went to see Paul Weller last night at the Centaur in Cheltenham (which was fucking epic) and encountered a new type of cunt to go along with those holding their phones aloft and recording. Last night there were three dickheads who, rather than just listen to the brilliant music being performed, went to the bar every 20 minutes and talked continually throughout the entire performance. Why the fuck they didn’t just go to a pub for the evening is beyond me as their drinks would have cost half as much and they wouldn’t have had to raise their voices to hear each other over the music. Absolute wankers.