CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Laugh' talkers

Neil

You know the cunts,telling you something that they find amusing and finishing their sentence 'laughing' the final words at you.Any story that these cunts tell is not funny at all otherwise they wouldn't be able to actually say the fucking words ,utter cunts 

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Neil said:

You know the cunts,telling you something that they find amusing and finishing their sentence 'laughing' the final words at you.Any story that these cunts tell is not funny at all otherwise they wouldn't be able to actually say the fucking words ,utter cunts 

I like this ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Rick Harrison from Pawn stars laughs at the end of every sentence whether amusing or not. "I am sorry to say I ran over your child, snigger guffaw snort".

Good old Alfie; like a Renault Twizzy only without the car manufacturer's name

On 05/11/2017 at 9:11 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

Rick Harrison from Pawn stars laughs at the end of every sentence whether amusing or not. "I am sorry to say I ran over your child, snigger guffaw snort".

'Pawn stars'?

FFS, what sort of cunt watches shite like that?

Guest Alfie Noakes
20 minutes ago, r-soles said:

'Pawn stars'?

FFS, what sort of cunt watches shite like that?

Not me, one episode was enough to make me want to go over to find the americunt, buy a selection of firearms and shoot him, his whole family, ex family and a lot of other innocent people.

5 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Not me, one episode was enough to make me want to go over to find the americunt, buy a selection of firearms and shoot him, his whole family, ex family and a lot of other innocent people.

I watched a few of them for the historical aspect of some of the items being traded, but found it infuriating due to the Harrison family and their hanger-on. This sums up the world we live in: Nikola Tesla, one of the sharpest minds and technological innovators the world has ever seen, died penniless, yet the semi-literate, mouth breathing, fat, lazy fucking halfwit 'Chumlee' is a millionaire...god bless America. Cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I watched a few of them for the historical aspect of some of the items being traded, but found it infuriating due to the Harrison family and their hanger-on. This sums up the world we live in: Nikola Tesla, one of the sharpest minds and technological innovators the world has ever seen, died penniless, yet the semi-literate, mouth breathing, fat, lazy fucking halfwit 'Chumlee' is a millionaire...god bless America. Cunts.

Chumlee should be rendered into gorilla glue.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wasn't he a smackhead a while back?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 4 November 2017 at 9:03 AM, Neil said:

It's me mum oho hohoho, I've just found out ahahahohohoho, someone beat her shite in Hahahahaha 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Chumlee should be rendered into gorilla glue.

He has too high a fat content to be sticky.  He'd be brilliant industrial lube, or for Punkers, fisting butter!  

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was charged with possession of meth and weed, and a sexual assault. I assume his 'celebrity status' kept him out of jail.

To be fair getting high and pouncing at unsuspecting women from alleyways is probably the only option the downey faced fuck has to get any action. They also found an unregistered firearm and signs of cocaine usage in his house. His wikipedia page says he's been sentenced to three years probation and counselling though, so I'm sure he'll never ever think of doing it again after being made to piss into a cup every week and told how some convenient mental issue means its absolutely not his fault by some lovey-dovey psychiatrist.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

To be fair getting high and pouncing at unsuspecting women from alleyways is probably the only option the downey faced fuck has to get any action. They also found an unregistered firearm and signs of cocaine usage in his house. His wikipedia page says he's been sentenced to three years probation and counselling though, so I'm sure he'll never ever think of doing it again after being made to piss into a cup every week and told how some convenient mental issue means its absolutely not his fault by some lovey-dovey psychiatrist.

Cunts like him are the reason that American fast food chains began putting photos on their menus, the fat retards can walk up to the counter, gob hanging open and simply jab their sausage finger at a picture of their chosen cholesterol fix. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Cunts like him are the reason that American fast food chains began putting photos on their menus, the fat retards can walk up to the counter, gob hanging open and simply jab their sausage finger at a picture of their chosen cholesterol fix. 

At least he'll be dead before he reaches 50. Meth and coke aren't exactly the way to good health and he'll be smoking fags by the carton now that he's on probation. All of that combined with simply being a fat cunt means his heart probably resembles a half squashed, tyre skinned squirrel twitching away its final death throes in the middle of the road that someone has poured a tub of used lard over.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

At least he'll be dead before he reaches 50. Meth and coke aren't exactly the way to good health and he'll be smoking fags by the carton now that he's on probation. All of that combined with simply being a fat cunt means his heart probably resembles a half squashed, tyre skinned squirrel twitching away its final death throes in the middle of the road that someone has poured a tub of used lard over.

We can but hope.