CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting On Stationery Escalators

Ape™️

Guest Bill Stickers
41 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think you should rise to it.. she needs a good kick up the cunt. Sartorially speaking, she knows her shit.. I was phisycally sick over her snidey barb this morning. Unlike you, I don't have the intellect to defend myself. 

I think you know as well as I do, no-one is going to be kicking anyone up the cunt here. There's just no coming back from being called Bill Stupid.

Maybe if I lie low for a few months everyone will feel sorry for me and pretend it never happened.

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I think you know as well as I do, no-one is going to be kicking anyone up the cunt here. There's just no coming back from being called Bill Stupid.

Maybe if I lie low for a few months everyone will feel sorry for me and pretend it never happened.

Whenever I sense a personal attack coming from decs, that's exactly what I do.. lie low. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Rat I'm not trying to make a statement by ignoring you. It's just shit after shit and I don't know how to respond anymore. 

you and me Frank, we're the same side of different coins.

This is all new material I'm doing and it'll take time to embed itself. Fuck, I didn't like Zeppelin's Physical Graffiti when I first heard it.

30 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you and me Frank, we're the same side of different coins.

This is all new material I'm doing and it'll take time to embed itself. Fuck, I didn't like Zeppelin's Physical Graffiti when I first heard it.

It's a mindset thing Ratty. Some cunts wouldn't understand why Tharg likes to eat plastic cups.