CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shops That Employ Mongs

Guest Wizardsleeve

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

When I have to go get more wine, he better not be there!  I'll drop my wallet at his feet and accuse him of trying to nick the fucker from my hands!  

If it really is Drew as I suspect, he'll nick the wine before he goes anywhere near your wallet, the drunken, groundhog cunt.

20 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Punky, if they were mine, at least I'd have had interludes with WOMEN!  Have you had your pink tutu with the sewn in rectal opening cleaned yet?  Those shit, blood and dried jizz stains were really off-putting to the children at the dance studio.  

Reported for implied Paedo activity.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Implied but possible, based on previous performance*.

(*previous performance is not necessarily an indication of future performance etc etc)

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If it really is Drew as I suspect, he'll nick the wine before he goes anywhere near your wallet, the drunken, groundhog cunt.

Fermented apples isn't the same as fermented grapes even if you say it's White and to be honest, I would only nick his wallet if he had a donor card on the chance I might be entitled to his liver if mine packs up.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

On the contrary....You’ll be fucking off shortly....

lol.

Oh! Thanks Google. For reminding me to punch a hole through Punkapes head.

Chortle, chortle.

Go away.

10 hours ago, Ape said:

Indeed. I’m keeping out of this one.

This is precisely the sort of topic that deserves our quality input. I wonder if Dougie gets a staff parking spot, or whether he has to use a disabled space on the rare occasions it's not actually occupied by some fat cunt's BMW? I'll be surprised if @Ollyboro doesn't rise from the grave to contribute to this one. 

Speaking personally I far prefer the people I interact with to have the correct number of chromosomes, tongues, and fingers. This is why I am very seldom found in Norfolk.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is precisely the sort of topic that deserves our quality input. I wonder if Dougie gets a staff parking spot, or whether he has to use a disabled space on the rare occasions it's not actually occupied by some fat cunt's BMW? I'll be surprised if @Ollyboro doesn't rise from the grave to contribute to this one. 

Speaking personally I far prefer the people I interact with to have the correct number of chromosomes, tongues, and fingers. This is why I am very seldom found in Norfolk.

Cheap seats playing cunt.

8 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I would have put the cuntbreeds lights out just for being called DOUGIE !!

Oh come on Fends,give Stickers a break. It's his first job and he's trying to make a go of things.

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, Punkape said:

I made no such implication, only advised you that your parading and poncing about in your special cossie was scaring them.  You protest too much methinks, something you wish to tell us?

Fucking poof!

Oh yeah, fuck off!

LOL

4 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I took the missus to Matalan this morning to get some cheap knickers, and they had a poor unfortunate chap with a learning disability rattling a bucket just inside the door. We went to Mongsoon instead. 

Ooh I like Mongsoon:  "Ever so lone lone lone lonely lonely, ever so lone lone lonely without you".

Where's me sittar? 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

How's trolley patrol? Hard graft with the club foot?

Tiring today, Stubbers. Some goblin type creature who absolutely fucking stinks of Forest of Dean Wild Boar cock has moved into the bottle bank in the car park and keeps inanely rambling on about old mother Earth.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Tiring today, Stubbers. Some goblin type creature who absolutely fucking stinks of Forest of Dean Wild Boar cock has moved into the bottle bank in the car park and keeps inanely rambling on about old mother Earth.

Gone fishing

You'll soon be back under my protective wing