CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shops That Employ Mongs

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

I had the misfortune of stopping into a local shoppe for some wine, and fresh produce, as I placed my items upon the conveyor, the manager brings over his newest proud team member....a squinty eyed, toothy grinned total fucking mong to bag the customers' grocery choices.  I had to be the first to get the loud as fuck, "HELLO, i'M DOUGIE!" greeting spoken at the top of the spacks lungs!  My blood was fucking boiling before I could even pay.  To make matters worse, the fucking cunt let some of the green lettuce break off onto the floor, and the bastard stuck it right back in the bag!  I told him to fuck off and fetch the manager.  They had the cheek to call me a cunt because I wasn't understanding of the lad's shortcomings!  I wanted to glass the fucking tard with the wine bottle, but that wouldn't be fair to the grapes that were crushed to make the fine liquid!  

18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I had the misfortune of stopping into a local shoppe for some wine, and fresh produce, as I placed my items upon the conveyor, the manager brings over his newest proud team member....a squinty eyed, toothy grinned total fucking mong to bag the customers' grocery choices.  I had to be the first to get the loud as fuck, "HELLO, i'M DOUGIE!" greeting spoken at the top of the spacks lungs!  My blood was fucking boiling before I could even pay.  To make matters worse, the fucking cunt let some of the green lettuce break off onto the floor, and the bastard stuck it right back in the bag!  I told him to fuck off and fetch the manager.  They had the cheek to call me a cunt because I wasn't understanding of the lad's shortcomings!  I wanted to glass the fucking tard with the wine bottle, but that wouldn't be fair to the grapes that were crushed to make the fine liquid!  

Oh dear.

Reported.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

The spackers have to be given something to do to keep them occupied. Personally, I think the workhouses should be reopened so they can be used as cheap labour for mixing hazardous industrial chemicals but unfortunately the tories have gone soft.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Family members from Pakistan aren't usually called Dougie. Where was this local shop and was it franchised or independent? 

It was a small independent shop, Drew.  I suspect Dougie was forced upon the poor owner by someone of authority, like a wife, or something equally sinister of intent.  Wife's friend has spacky kid, said spack needs to experience normal life, so favours are called in...poor bastard shop owner gets anally raped to take the worthless fucker on, AND pay him to fuck over his client base.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It was a small independent shop, Drew.  I suspect Dougie was forced upon the poor owner by someone of authority, like a wife, or something equally sinister of intent.  Wife's friend has spacky kid, said spack needs to experience normal life, so favours are called in...poor bastard shop owner gets anally raped to take the worthless fucker on, AND pay him to fuck over his client base.  

I hope you don't count yourself as one of his clients. First time visitor to the shop because you're too embarrassed to buy some cheap plonk, a packet of small condoms and some vaseline from your regular haunt.

Guest luke swarm
49 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

This is outrageous and a fucking travesty, you see what happens when local government get strapped for cash and have to foist these people on innocent hard working shop proprietors instead of giving these unfortunate people traffic control officer jobs in Wolverhampton as was the norm.

Fight the cuts and lets restore a bit of order and common sense in our community.    

19 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I thought it might have been Flidl.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

"Dougie" is actually "Drew" in Spacklish.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I take it you didn't get the job as Director of the Downs Syndrome Association then Wiz? 

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I take it you didn't get the job as Director of the Downs Syndrome Association then Wiz? 

Not for that company, Gyps.  The tards that work in my department are enough of a daily test of my patience.  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not for that company, Gyps.  The tards that work in my department are enough of a daily test of my patience.  

What have you done to improve the “tards” in your department or has your mis-management of them ruined their lives ?

Are they your illegitimate offspring from inappropriate work based liaisons ?

lol.

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Stubby is gonna drop a fucking bollock when he logs on and reads it.

I already have- the bright spark he was describing is wasted in his retail job. Send him to Norfolk where he'd be a shoe in for university professor, local government scientific advisor or cover for kings Lynn maternity hospital as baby sniffer as those folk see ultra sound as the devils work. He'd also be seen as breeding stock over there amongst the real mongs 

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What have you done to improve the “tards” in your department or has your mis-management of them ruined their lives ?

Are they your illegitimate offspring from inappropriate work based liaisons ?

lol.

Fuck off.

Punky, if they were mine, at least I'd have had interludes with WOMEN!  Have you had your pink tutu with the sewn in rectal opening cleaned yet?  Those shit, blood and dried jizz stains were really off-putting to the children at the dance studio.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Punky, if they were mine, at least I'd have had interludes with WOMEN!  Have you had your pink tutu with the sewn in rectal opening cleaned yet?  Those shit, blood and dried jizz stains were really off-putting to the children at the dance studio.  

Have you been hitting the crack pipe tonight, Wiz? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Ape said:

Have you been hitting the crack pipe tonight, Wiz? 

Not tonight.  One encounter with an amplified dribbling mong fucking up my purchases is enough to get me going, Ape!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

So it would seem.

When I have to go get more wine, he better not be there!  I'll drop my wallet at his feet and accuse him of trying to nick the fucker from my hands!