CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shops That Employ Mongs

Guest Wizardsleeve

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I made no such implication, only advised you that your parading and poncing about in your special cossie was scaring them.  You protest too much methinks, something you wish to tell us?

Fucking poof!

Oh yeah, fuck off!

LOL

You're being too polite, Wiz. Something akin to 'get fucked and die painfully you AIDS, herpes and cancer-wishing, mentally unstable, nouveau riche turd chef' may have been more fitting.

Still, I'll leave it to you.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ordinarily I'd PM the clique in anticipation of a feeding frenzy following a proclamation such as this from our lord and master.

However, The Wolf is out of your league.

Fuck off and find us easier prey.

He’s not my lord and master. Most of his contributions these days are stale and are lacking in coherent content or originality. 

Eternal tosserdom awaits Frank although he probably semi-inserted.

lol.

You’re a fucking tool as well.

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

He’s not my lord and master. Most of his contributions these days are stale and are lacking in coherent content or originality. 

lol.

So, to summarise - you think Frank is a fucking wanker?

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

You need to be careful Herbert. These are very big fish that you are challenging, not little tiddlers from The River Bollin.

21 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

A fascinating critique of Frank's cunting capabilities, rendered completely irrelevant by the fact that you're a humongous shit-stabbing poof and are thus disqualified from being a member of said clique.

Please limit your opinions to your monthly column in Attitude Magazine.

Guest luke swarm
26 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Ahem

Err Lol

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Great work punkers. Finish these has-beens. 

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You are Dougie, aren't you?  Do you still get to visit the zoo on the sunshine bus every Saturday?  

There's 20 quid for you if you tell me which zoo so I can go there, throw the cunt in with the gorillas and watch as they arse fuck him senseless then rip his limbs off!

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There's 20 quid for you if you tell me which zoo so I can go there, throw the cunt in with the gorillas and watch as they arse fuck him senseless then rip his limbs off!

I suspect even the silver back would go limp with the prospect of buggering Frank.  Gorillas tend to flick shit rather than stab it.  

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I suspect even the silver back would go limp with the prospect of buggering Frank.  Gorillas tend to flick shit rather than stab it.  

What do you advise then? Baboons, crocs ? I tending towards grizzly bear, that would surely rip the scrawny slap head to pieces in no time!

On 13/11/2017 at 5:23 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I had the misfortune of stopping into a local shoppe for some wine, and fresh produce, as I placed my items upon the conveyor, the manager brings over his newest proud team member....a squinty eyed, toothy grinned total fucking mong to bag the customers' grocery choices.  I had to be the first to get the loud as fuck, "HELLO, i'M DOUGIE!" greeting spoken at the top of the spacks lungs!  My blood was fucking boiling before I could even pay.  To make matters worse, the fucking cunt let some of the green lettuce break off onto the floor, and the bastard stuck it right back in the bag!  I told him to fuck off and fetch the manager.  They had the cheek to call me a cunt because I wasn't understanding of the lad's shortcomings!  I wanted to glass the fucking tard with the wine bottle, but that wouldn't be fair to the grapes that were crushed to make the fine liquid!  

Best nom in months, Sleeve. I fucking despise these giant-chinned, cock-eyed cunts with a passion. 

I can keep my inherent racism, homophobia, sexism and Punkism controlled and just under the surface of my usually placid exterior, but if I ever come within 50 metres of one of these freaks, I feel physically ill. 

Still, at least I can get my car windows cleaned before mowing down the spam-headed dribblers. 

18 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

My clever auntie calls them - ‘Johnsons’. Kind of sounds fitting I think.

You have a clever auntie? Obviously not a blood relative, as you don't appear to have inherited the 'cleverness' chromosome. Maybe you got two lots of chromosome 21 instead?