CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shops That Employ Mongs

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/14/2017 at 4:55 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

What do you advise then? Baboons, crocs ? I tending towards grizzly bear, that would surely rip the scrawny slap head to pieces in no time!

The large constrictors!!  Seeing him coiled up getting crushed, then swallowed whole, and eventually converted into a massive lump of snake shit has an ironic appeal to it.  

On 15/11/2017 at 6:00 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Jokes? I thought they were ideas for his autobiography.

Have you got the Kleenex and Vaseline ready for tomorrow night?

I can just picture you now: glued to your wheelchair, welling up as you watch the VT’s of some pathetic C-list celebrity forlornly looking at the camera asking you to “donate what you can”, as you sob and masturbate simultaneously into your Pudsey bear onesie. 

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I can just picture you now: glued to your wheelchair, welling up as you watch the VT’s of some pathetic C-list celebrity forlornly looking at the camera asking you to “donate what you can”, as you sob and masturbate simultaneously into your Pudsey bear onesie. 

Wool ewe just fuck off.

Lol

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Why do you and your bedfellow decs respond to every post Drew puts out with the same inane rubbish? Not a critique, just a question. 

8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Read drew’s back catalogue of posts, he’s dreadful. 

Making you a poor judge. Do you have partial vision or a medical condition that renders you seemingly stupid? I only ask because Lady P is responsible for years worth of utter drivel and you don't go after her. Read the same for punkers. 

Guest Bill Stickers
On 16/11/2017 at 10:25 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Making you a poor judge. Do you have partial vision or a medical condition that renders you seemingly stupid? I only ask because Lady P is responsible for years worth of utter drivel and you don't go after her. Read the same for punkers. 

Because Pen doesn't bite like a little bitch every time. It's very simple.