CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't recycle

Stubby Pecker

"I know what I'll just chuck my plastic, glass and metal containers from the high fat, sugar and filth snack foods in the bin so they'll go straight to landfill and poison the soil and water that my progeny have to rely on for generations to come"

Its obvious the fucktards who do this are thicker than a Norfolk vs Suffolk village idiot thick off and should be killed immediately for the benefit of the human race and planet earth as a whole. Their corpses could then be recycled either as soil conditioner or food for zoo animals or the third world 

58 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I have always encouraged @Rev to dispose of his corpses in an environmentally acceptable fashion.

Where the fuck is the malevolent, nasty cunt anyway? I know what I'd like to do with the shitcunts of this world but the good reverend always manages to put his vitriol so eloquently

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

"I know what I'll just chuck my plastic, glass and metal containers from the high fat, sugar and filth snack foods in the bin so they'll go straight to landfill and poison the soil and water that my progeny have to rely on for generations to come"

Its obvious the fucktards who do this are thicker than a Norfolk vs Suffolk village idiot thick off and should be killed immediately for the benefit of the human race and planet earth as a whole. Their corpses could then be recycled either as soil conditioner or food for zoo animals or the third world 

It's swampy cunts like you who are responsible for the nation stumbling around in the fucking dark for five minutes waiting for energy efficient light bulbs to brighten a room.

Take your maggot out of Al Gore's arsehole, douse yourself in leaded four star petrol and set yourself alight.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I have always encouraged @Rev to dispose of his corpses in an environmentally acceptable fashion.

I think he enjoys dumping in the moors by Punky's bedsit.  The grassing little weasel no longer has any standing with the local police, so they disregard all of his claims about strange men dumping dead bodies.  

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thing is stubs, they wouldn't think that. They just won't think. They don't give a fuck as long as their shit isn't in their house. 

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Send your landfill to Dexy's wattle and daub shack in Caister.  Not only will it increase in value, it'll stop the fucking place flooding every 6 hours and 20 minutes.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's swampy cunts like you who are responsible for the nation stumbling around in the fucking dark for five minutes waiting for energy efficient light bulbs to brighten a room.

Take your maggot out of Al Gore's arsehole, douse yourself in leaded four star petrol and set yourself alight.

Let's keep the nasties on the open corner, there's a good chap. Never happy unless you're cunting someone are you? Were you bullied as a child?

I've reported you for going off topic by the way

5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Send your landfill to Dexy's wattle and daub shack in Caister.  Not only will it increase in value, it'll stop the fucking place flooding every 6 hours and 20 minutes.

Don't bother; the genetic throwback already has a collection of shinny things gathered from the wash. They use them as currency over there along with their sisters for breeding rights!

26 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You've been on fucking fire recently, Drew. I make that five likes in a week I've sent your way.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Steady on Dex. I'm starting to feel like a top dog with comments like that.

Back on topic. It's been a bit of a slog but the wife has finally got the hang of this recycling lark but fucking hell, trying to get the stupid bint to remember to take the lids off the plastic bottles so they can be crushed and not actually occupy their stated volume in the bin is a fucking step too far.

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I say fuck my progeny and the kids too, they are ignorant and undeserving of any consideration, If you ever met my malignant brood then you too would want to leave a scorched, poisoned and used mattress covered earth to diminish their chances of survival.