CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gerry Adams to spend more time with his allotment

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Wasn't much difference  in any of them really

Panzerknacker 

That might even have been the point I was alluding to.

Tata Steely Daniel

7 hours ago, Manky said:

Jeremy Corbyn was sucking his dick years ago. Adams is an evil person and should die slowly and painfully as many of his victims did. So should Corbyn.

Adams should spend more time in his allotment. Under the fucker.

As an Englishman it pains me to say if we hadn't invaded Ireland in the first place, much of this wouldn't even be debated, because Irish republicanism would not need a reason to exist.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

As an Englishman it pains me to say if we hadn't invaded Ireland in the first place, much of this wouldn't even be debated, because Irish republicanism would not need a reason to exist.  

Very true. Not helped by Churchill's decision to turn the 'black and tans' loose on Belfast after the war. The military prisoners so violent and psychotic, they were considered unfit to fight a war.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I don't bother with the details, all I know is that I can't stand the cunt.

Its nice to know that much cleverer people than me have fucked things up more than I could, even in my wildest dreams. Never underestimate the stupidity of clever people with power.

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Water under the bridge wuggers baby n now arleen is calling the shots I'm afraid yer stuck with the red haired problem step child

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Manky said:

I don't bother with the details, all I know is that I can't stand the cunt.

Its nice to know that much cleverer people than me have fucked things up more than I could, even in my wildest dreams. Never underestimate the stupidity of clever people with power.

And never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very true. Not helped by Churchill's decision to turn the 'black and tans' loose on Belfast after the war. The military prisoners so violent and psychotic, they were considered unfit to fight a war.

His allocation of army misfits was almost as successful as his masterminding of the British Empire's ill-fated assault on the Turks around the cliffs and foothills of Gallipoli. Churchill's inflated belief in his own ability, and arrogance (which prevented him from listening to more experienced peers prior to the invasion), helped lead to the deaths of more than half a million soldiers. I'm sure this site's military encyclopaedia IKTC, who shares a similar inflated belief in his own ability (and whose bigotry also prevents him from listening to others), would correct me on my facts. 

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Water under the bridge wuggers baby n now arleen is calling the shots I'm afraid yer stuck with the red haired problem step child

Panzerknacker 

I can't help but admire your magnanimity, Pansy baby. I'm sure there are many of the older generation who wouldn't see water passing under the same bridge.

Despite our quarrels, which you generally lose most of the time, I'm sure you and I would get along just fine over a couple of Guinness. I could even teach you how to use your phone's spellcheck feature correctly.

Guest Lady Penelope
30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can't help but admire your magnanimity, Pansy baby. I'm sure there are many of the older generation who wouldn't see water passing under the same bridge.

Despite our quarrels, which you generally lose most of the time, I'm sure you and I would get along just fine over a couple of Guinness. I could even teach you how to use your phone's spellcheck feature correctly.

Panzer 10. Wuggie Nil.

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

They're throwbacks who have little to offer except more of the same. .wars over man.                                                       When trouble n strife ruin yer life               and you've no rasher to grease yer pan     a pint of plain is yer only man 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Even with news of losing money on my unit trust, and my study window painting a macabre picture of dark and threatening skies, the most disappointing thing I have learned today is that you are still breathing.

Panzer 20. Wuggie Nil.

• 1 year later...

Yer man Gerry is currently explaining to a Belfast Inquest that he definitely was not sworn into D company of the ‘RA in 1966, never saw any shootings, never owned a Black Beret, and definitely never ordered any punishment beatings.

One can only assume the wily fox is making a play for the Arsenal job, and he is practicing the “I didn’t see it” post match defence so beloved of Monsieur Wenger. He might also start giving coded warnings to the opposition and give Danny Welbeck a Balaclava and an improvised mortar. 

I would suggest he starts with a friendly at Ibrox on 12th July, and dispenses with the regular security. Then we’ll see who just didn’t see anything. 

Cunt. 

• Like 1

I can't believe the cheek of the cunt to be honest. Adams should have fucked of to his allotment 40 odd years ago, long before my tenure on this planet started. Got himself a few acre's and greenhouses, and grown some organic ganja, then stayed the fuck outta terrorism/politics. Fact that he's free to walk the streets, while some old paratrooper is looking at jail time, smacks of the modern day hipocrisy sadly all to prevalent. Hopefully the boy's have stashed some of the Libyan Semtex on his plot, next to a detonator (being the Oirish it's plausible) giving him the fate he brought to others. Doubt if there let him have much fertiliser though.

On 08/05/2019 at 18:55, Major Cunt said:

I can't believe the cheek of the cunt to be honest. Adams should have fucked of to his allotment 40 odd years ago, long before my tenure on this planet started. Got himself a few acre's and greenhouses, and grown some organic ganja, then stayed the fuck outta terrorism/politics. Fact that he's free to walk the streets, while some old paratrooper is looking at jail time, smacks of the modern day hipocrisy sadly all to prevalent. Hopefully the boy's have stashed some of the Libyan Semtex on his plot, next to a detonator (being the Oirish it's plausible) giving him the fate he brought to others. Doubt if there let him have much fertiliser though.

You condone the murder of British citizens by the  armed forces then?..you need to log out and die horribly

Panzbaby

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Just for the record I'm ambivalent about the trouble's. Before my time!

What ‘Troubles’’? I’m still up for that couple of pints next time I’m coming home via your fair city Panz. Looking forward to the craic. We’re all fucking paddy’s mate, no matter what the fuck anyone tries to argue.   🇬🇧🇨🇮