CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gerry Adams to spend more time with his allotment

Last Cunt Standing

I see this cunt has announced he is off to spend more time with his tomatoes.

Can’t help but wonder why now, just as Brexit makes a de facto united Ireland a possibility. 

The current trend for sexual misconduct, or definitive proof of his IRA membership perhaps?

Or perhaps like his old buddy Martin he has some exotic terminal diagnosis.

Strung up by piano wire would be a much more fitting end for the cowardly fuckstick, who in his Black Beret days denied many young men and women a similar retirement. Instead he’ll spend his remaining days shouting at the telly, watering his growbags, and praying the Garda don’t find the stash of Northern Bank tenners next to Shergar under his greenhouse.

“his words are spoken by an actor“

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Can’t help but wonder why now, just as Brexit makes a de facto united Ireland a possibility. 

The current trend for sexual misconduct, or definitive proof of his IRA membership perhaps?

Strung up by piano wire would be a much more fitting end for the cowardly fuckstick, who in his Black Beret days denied many young men and women a similar retirement. Instead he’ll spend his remaining days shouting at the telly, watering his growbags, and praying the Garda don’t find the stash of Northern Bank tenners next to Shergar under his greenhouse.

He can also watch his  brother Martin play darts.

This sort of dog shit nomination is indicative of the average age of this site's contributors.

Nobody under the age of 35 gives a fuck about Irish nationalist terrorism. It's dead and buried and it's main players are either legitimised or in the ground.

Last Cunt Standing, were you a product of the care system from some Godawful Scottish shithole, who for want of any other discernible talent signed up to a British Army infantry regiment in the late seventies?

Was the bunk mate that you spent your basic training sucking off on the Brecon Beacons shot in the head by an angry Belfast insurgent?

Either way, join the 21st century, the British and Unionist cause in Ireland is dead and the island will be united within the next twenty years.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

They still cannot agree on the smallest fucking thing,  so such predictions might be far fetched. Too much trouble. 

The Republic have got a half-breed Gandhi as taoiseach, peace is virtually guaranteed.  If not, at least we can expect the first pictures in seventy years of an international leader in a nappy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

This sort of dog shit nomination is indicative of the average age of this site's contributors.

Nobody under the age of 35 gives a fuck about Irish nationalist terrorism. It's dead and buried and it's main players are either legitimised or in the ground.

Last Cunt Standing, were you a product of the care system from some Godawful Scottish shithole, who for want of any other discernible talent signed up to a British Army infantry regiment in the late seventies?

Was the bunk mate that you spent your basic training sucking off on the Brecon Beacons shot in the head by an angry Belfast insurgent?

Either way, join the 21st century, the British and Unionist cause in Ireland is dead and the island will be united within the next twenty years.

Fuck off.

That may have been the promise made by a certain Blair wanker, but these fucking huns are intransigent fuckers. It's all in limbo at the moment, whilst the overwhelming majority don't want to go back to daily murders and kneecapping, the future is a bit uncertain.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The Republic have got a half-breed Gandhi as taoiseach, peace is virtually guaranteed.  If not, at least we can expect the first pictures in seventy years of an international leader in a nappy.

Peace yeah, consensus doubt it. Half the cunts in the north on either side work in semi-artificial and unnecessary public sector jobs, if you can imagine such a thing, so there are a great many things holding shit the way it is. Nobody wants violence back, half want Ireland, half want union, a mix of both sides want Europe or don't. Who . Fucking. Knows. Nothing suits any cunt, and the main thing that communities have in common is being moaning whinging fucking slags, that and drinking bacon grease.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

Ageist.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

While you're here SC, a quick question. Do you know if there's ever been a DVD release of Chopper Read's Aussie sketch show? The only bits I can find are a couple of scratchy clips on you tube.

I don't think so mate, but if you search Heath Franklin it might turn up something. He out choppered chopper! Have you seem chopper the movie? Eric Bana nails him.

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I don't think so mate, but if you search Heath Franklin it might turn up something. He out choppered chopper! Have you seem chopper the movie? Eric Bana nails him.

I had this on DVD but fucking lost it! I saw some of Eric Banas sketch show when I was over there (re-runs I think) his peter character captured the Aussie urbanite very wel and is how I picture you SC, an antipodean savage! 

Cheers big ears

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 19/11/2017 at 12:04 AM, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well said. Even if it was by an actor.

11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

They still cannot agree on the smallest fucking thing,  so such predictions might be far fetched. Too much trouble. 

It's theatre quince baby. .arleen has tessy by the nipple, and they get paid regardless if they sit in stormont or not and the sax counties is pulling ten billion a year out of the Exchequer..everybody's a winner 

Panzerknacker 

With McGuiness dead, I only need Adams to die for the first two on my Deadpool entry. Regardless of money, I just want to see him dead. Before he starts getting big-headed about being on my list, it isn't very short.

43 minutes ago, Manky said:

With McGuiness dead, I only need Adams to die for the first two on my Deadpool entry. Regardless of money, I just want to see him dead. Before he starts getting big-headed about being on my list, it isn't very short.

Why all the hate mankers baby..Whitehall has shaken much dirtier hands and continues to do so. .in your name and all

Panzerknacker 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Why all the hate mankers baby..Whitehall has shaken much dirtier hands and continues to do so. .in your name and all

Panzerknacker 

Jeremy Corbyn was sucking his dick years ago. Adams is an evil person and should die slowly and painfully as many of his victims did. So should Corbyn.

Adams should spend more time in his allotment. Under the fucker.