CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheery cunts first thing in the morning

camberwell gypsy

I'll confess; I'm not a morning person. I absolutely detest waking up at "silly O'clock" on a freezing, dark winter morning. I'm still half asleep and grumpy. It takes a monumental effort to even move. All I want to do is keep my head down, get to work and get a coffee and be left alone. Therefore the thing that freezes my piss, are these cheery, smiley, grinny cunts that flounce about saying a cheery "Morning" when they clap eyes on you. It takes every effort on my part to raise a smile and grunt an acknowledgement. How are these fucking people so happy? "Morning"😁😁😁😁

12 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Top o de morning to ya gyppo..Go to bed a bit earlier instead of wasting time here

Panzerknacker 

I can't think of anyone better qualified to pass judgement on timekeeping, Pantysniffer. Who wouldn't want to take advice from an unemployable freeloader when it comes to getting out of bed in the mornings and going to work?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'll confess; I'm not a morning person. I absolutely detest waking up at "silly O'clock" on a freezing, dark winter morning. I'm still half asleep and grumpy. It takes a monumental effort to even move. All I want to do is keep my head down, get to work and get a coffee and be left alone. Therefore the thing that freezes my piss, are these cheery, smiley, grinny cunts that flounce about saying a cheery "Morning" when they clap eyes on you. It takes every effort on my part to raise a smile and grunt an acknowledgement. How are these fucking people so happy? "Morning"😁😁😁😁

I find that my peak of being misanthropic is usually in the early afternoon as opposed to the morning.

In light of this, I think it's entirely fair to tell you to shut your fucking mouth, you dozy cunt.

Just now, colonelkurtz said:

We have a Canadian neighbour fit as fuck as it happens , but I digress] who appears to have a pathological urge to chirp " And how are you today" at any given time of day. Even my sarcastic "Fuck off Yank" reply is laughed it off as "Your quirky Brit sense of humour"

What's his name?

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

A spliff for breakfast helps start the day with a smile.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Wolfie said:

Are you not vaping these days, Alf, particularly at your (semi-retired) age?

No, just neat weed, fucker goes out a lot if you don't keep on it though. New fangled vaping not for me, too old and set in my ways. Bong for dinner time.

There's something you're not telling us, Gyps. I'd have thought getting out of bed with renewed vigour would've been more favourable to having the bigoted cuntwipe force his cheesy little acorn into your back first thing.

43 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can't think of anyone better qualified to pass judgement on timekeeping, Pantysniffer. Who wouldn't want to take advice from an unemployable freeloader when it comes to getting out of bed in the mornings and going to work?

Smile costs nothing wuggers baby..ya narky aul shite 

Panzerknacker 

21 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No, just neat weed, fucker goes out a lot if you don't keep on it though. New fangled vaping not for me, too old and set in my ways. Bong for dinner time.

Ah, this explains why I thought you were a little vacuous when I first joined.

I'm only joking; I too am an advocate. I no longer breathe in all of the harmful shit, though, having invested in a couple of excellent vapes. You can pick up a Canadian-made Arizer Solo these days for around £150, which is the best I've used to date. The effect is 4/5ths intensity, so why continue putting carcinogens into your lungs?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Ah, this explains why I thought you were a little vacuous when I first joined.

I'm only joking; I too am an advocate. I no longer breathe in all of the harmful shit, though, having invested in a couple of excellent vapes. You can pick up a Canadian-made Arizer Solo these days for around £150, which is the best I've used to date. The effect is 4/5ths intensity, so why continue putting carcinogens into your lungs?

I had a very old blue jeanie but it burned out.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm in complete agreement with you on this one Gyps.  They're always so upbeat and happy when you've been dunked in the real world thirty years before they squirmed through the holes poked in the condom meant to keep bad things from happening.  Cunts!  They are out in greater numbers now, with Chrimbo just round the fucking corner, it's all about faux cheer and good will.  FUCK OFF, every single fucking one of them!  

If you encounter another one of these detestable fucking parasites tomorrow, nick their wallet or purse and toss it under a fucking bus, then give them a shove to follow it!  

Walking the dog at 5.30am is one of my great 'pleasures' on rainy, cold winters mornings. Things then get better and better all day. I love pissing off grumpy fuckers, even if I feel like fucking shit.

Life is for living.

36 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm in complete agreement with you on this one Gyps.  They're always so upbeat and happy when you've been dunked in the real world thirty years before they squirmed through the holes poked in the condom meant to keep bad things from happening.  Cunts!  They are out in greater numbers now, with Chrimbo just round the fucking corner, it's all about faux cheer and good will.  FUCK OFF, every single fucking one of them!  

If you encounter another one of these detestable fucking parasites tomorrow, nick their wallet or purse and toss it under a fucking bus, then give them a shove to follow it!  

Are you fucking mad??? Throw their wallet/purse under the bus? The wallet/purse goes in my sackcloth shoulder bag. However, I agree with shoving them under the bus. Lol

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you fucking mad??? Throw their wallet/purse under the bus? The wallet/purse goes in my sackcloth shoulder bag. However, I agree with shoving them under the bus. Lol

I didn't say don't clean the wallet out first!  Some things don't need to be mentioned, why form intent for the plods?  

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oooh I love it when you talk dirty to me😉

While I acknowledge your plight here, Gyps, I reckon you're hardly a cheery sight early doors. I'll bet your top-lip's faint morning stubble is only camouflaged by the fact you probably grunt and fart like a Kalahari wildebeest.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While I acknowledge your plight here, Gyps, I reckon you're hardly a cheery sight early doors. I'll bet your top-lip's faint morning stubble is only camouflaged by the fact you probably grunt and fart like a Kalahari wildebeest.  

If you are trying to protect yourself from Punky's AIDS, you can just ask her for a jar of gypsy tears instead of being mean to her!  

4 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

We have a Canadian neighbour [fit as fuck as it happens , but I digress] who appears to have a pathological urge to chirp " And how are you today" at any given time of day. Even my sarcastic "Fuck off Yank" reply is laughed it off as "Your quirky Brit sense of humour"

Have you ever asked to look out of his window? Not (too) gay, but @Fender777 says the view is sublime. 

4 hours ago, Manky said:

Walking the dog at 5.30am is one of my great 'pleasures' on rainy, cold winters mornings. Things then get better and better all day. I love pissing off grumpy fuckers, even if I feel like fucking shit.

Life is for living.

I hope you pick the dirty fuckers shit up.5.30am,steaming turd in hand.Reasons to be cheerful.....not!

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Well the milkman likes it when I open the door in my negligee.*

*And the punchline is????