CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dozy Oxford Graduate Cunt Faiz Siddiqui

and

Oxford graduate Faiz Siddiqui claims he was the "victim of poor teaching" that cost him the chance of a lucrative legal career, so seventeen years later he sues the university for £1million because he did not get a first class degree.

Seems to me this lazy, fat, twat is so fuckin' shit as an ambulance chaser, or whatever the fuck it is he is trying to scrape a living at, he's only just realised he didn't try hard enough when he was at Uni, and now he wants to blame everybody else for his tardy incompetence.

nintchdbpict000286670080.jpg?w=496

46 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Oxford graduate Faiz Siddiqui claims he was the "victim of poor teaching" that cost him the chance of a lucrative legal career, so seventeen years later he sues the university for £1million because he did not get a first class degree.

Seems to me this lazy, fat, twat is so fuckin' shit as an ambulance chaser, or whatever the fuck it is he is trying to scrape a living at, he's only just realised he didn't try hard enough when he was at Uni, and now he wants to blame everybody else for his tardy incompetence.

You racist fucking cunt.

Just so's I'm crystal clear on this one.

Cunt gets a place at Oxford, which, metaphorically speaking, is akin to a penalty kick against a retarded goalkeeper, wearing plimsolls two sizes too big and who is wanking, when it comes to guaranteeing future career success.

Cunt has to muddle along on 'however million a year it takes to fund a high court legal action' and not the Gettyesque fortune he feels is his birthright.

How am I doing so far?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Perhaps he should have obtained his education in whichever stinking     Muzzle shithole his poncing family crawled out from. It’s not too late to go back you well fed cunt. I’ll pack your fucking bag if you like......  no problem.:ph34r:

3 hours ago, r-soles said:

'Lazy and incompetent'? Suing the University of Oxford for £1m hardly echoes either of these. It appears he's putting the skills they taught him to good use. 

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

As much as I genuinely believe the world would be a better place without him, why is Arsehole's nomination racist?

It isn't racist in the slightest, I just wanted to annoy him. Sadly he appears to be off somewhere else, probably maiming an unfortunately canine.

3 hours ago, r-soles said:

You racist fucking cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Perhaps he should have obtained his education in whichever stinking     Muzzle shithole his poncing family crawled out from. It’s not too late to go back you well fed cunt. I’ll pack your fucking bag if you like......  no problem.:ph34r:

I see that despite an extended absence, you haven't improved your education and remain a thick, remedial fucking cunt.

I reckon if you got past this guy's skin colour you'd probably have a lot in common.

4 hours ago, r-soles said:

Pen is thinking of suing the Goering family for failing her 11 plus in 1944. The air raids ruined her concentration 

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, r-soles said:

untied shoe laces and tie crossing the belt line. Fucking scruffy wankstain needs some education on how to dress like a gentleman first.

Guest judgetwi
32 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I see that despite an extended absence, you haven't improved your education and remain a thick, remedial fucking cunt.

I reckon if you got past this guy's skin colour you'd probably have a lot in common.

Nobody mentioned his skin colour Professor. Islam is an ideology not a race or a skin colour. A set of primitive ideas which don’t belong here. Oh and guys don’t belong here either. They live in America and they  can stay out of my fucking country as well.

59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why do I think this fucking thickhead is going to get what he wants? Any ideas? 

Anyone graduating with a 2:1 degree from Oxbridge cannot by any stretch of imagination be described as a "thickhead".

14 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Nobody mentioned his skin colour Professor. Islam is an ideology not a race or a skin colour. A set of primitive ideas which don’t belong here. Oh and guys don’t belong here either. They live in America and they  can stay out of my fucking country as well.

Indeed, however you did find an angle to place an islamophobic comment within the discourse:-

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

--o0o--

Behind the juicy headlines replete with suggestions of entitlement versus the politics of envy this is actually an interesting case with some anticipated twists and turns. The petition initially surfaced about a year ago where Oxford tried to strike out the application citing a convoluted statute of limitations argument, however the judge issued a ruling that there was a case to answer. There is a reasonable expectation that liability will be established but it's seen unlikely that one million pounds will be awarded or indeed costs in favour of the plaintiff.

It has already been established and agreed by both parties that there was a shortage of tutors and this might have impacted on the quality of Mr Siddiqui's learning experience but, and its a big "but",  this did not hinder his legal career as he subsequently secured a training post at Mssrs Clifford Chance one of the big five "Magic Circle" legal firms. What happened next is yet unclear but Mr Siddiqui currently does not hold a licence to practise law. No doubt the university's counsel will home in on this... 

There is another issue which no doubt will be put by the plaintiff and that is university courses are increasingly being marketed as a product so it should be no surprise if dissatisfied customers see legal redress if the product does not match the advertising.