CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dopey Pervs

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
22 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Maybe he's just one of those Clinker Patrol Officers local councils have been forced to employ to comply with EU Tagnut Directives?

He's merely ensuring a clean crimp at the nipsy every time, thus ensuring one's shreddies don't look like Evel Kneivel has been doing doughnuts over them.

What's wrong with that?

You mean like a "Dog Fouling Co-ordinator"

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I don't pay StarTurds prices for coffee and therefore have never set foot into one of their tax fiddling establishments. If I had, this Michael Mcintyre lookalike would have video footage of me throwing my shit all over the Barista, cunts the lot of them. A fancy name for someone who pours hot water in a cup.

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Crimestoppers are paying £5000 for a tip leading to arrest. I've reported Keith Lard - easy money. 

Is this the same cunt known as 'Brony Keith'? Before my time but I've seen a couple of historic posts, some fat fucker holding a £25 ornamental, piece of souvenir shit katana. Is that actually him in the photos?

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is this the same cunt known as 'Brony Keith'? Before my time but I've seen a couple of historic posts, some fat fucker holding a £25 ornamental, piece of souvenir shit katana. Is that actually him in the photos?

Yes. Nobody is nostalgic for those days, except pen maybe as competition for the amount of shite they post. 

@'eavensabove show yourself!

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I don't pay StarTurds prices for coffee and therefore have never set foot into one of their tax fiddling establishments. If I had, this Michael Mcintyre lookalike would have video footage of me throwing my shit all over the Barista, cunts the lot of them. A fancy name for someone who pours hot water in a cup.

How dare you! How DARE you!!

There's the ritual of the 'banging of the cup and the hot frothy milk container' at JUST the right amplitude and force to achieve that 'look at me everybody - I'm not a minimum wage drudge really!' enhanced state of being

7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Maybe he's just one of those Clinker Patrol Officers local councils have been forced to employ to comply with EU Tagnut Directives?

He's merely ensuring a clean crimp at the nipsy every time, thus ensuring one's shreddies don't look like Evel Kneivel has been doing doughnuts over them.

What's wrong with that?

Could be an undercover bottom inspector, reporting directly to the Bottomdant, and helping keep the population free of tagnuts, winnits, dangleberries and cleft fluff.

7 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

This daft cunt managed to film himself installing a hidden camera in a Starfucks Shithouse  cubicle

https://news.sky.com/story/police-hunt-man-who-filmed-himself-installing-camera-in-starbucks-toilet-11138537

skynews-starbucks-voyeurism_4162917.jpg?

Yet another reason why one should never venture into $tarbucks. Essentially a place to be seen if you are a yummy mummy with small child in tow or an earnest looking arts/media type armed with an Apple laptop pretending to work. MaccyD do an excellent coffee at a fraction of the price, what's more a Big Mac is preferential to the overpriced Panini  or patisserie. Burger King do better fries though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yet another reason why one should never venture into $tarbucks. Essentially a place to be seen if you are a yummy mummy with small child in tow or an earnest looking arts/media type armed with an Apple laptop pretending to work. MaccyD do an excellent coffee at a fraction of the price, what's more a Big Mac is preferential to the overpriced Panini  or patisserie. Burger King do better fries though.

I'm quite partial to a cheese quarter pounder from McDs. Their chips are shit though. Did you ever get round to trying the bacon, mozzarella and avocado panini I suggested to you a while back? I've only ever had one at a cafe in Bexley, but make them at home sometimes. Food heaven.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm quite partial to a cheese quarter pounder from McDs. Their chips are shit though. Did you ever get round to trying the bacon, mozzarella and avocado panini I suggested to you a while back? I've only ever had one at a cafe in Bexley, but make them at home sometimes. Food heaven.

Not too keen on avocado tbh. Bacon & mozzarella sounds good - I think I had one at a greasy spoon on the A55 expressway outside Penmaenmawr.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not too keen on avocado tbh. Bacon & mozzarella sounds good - I think I had one at a greasy spoon on the A55 expressway outside Penmaenmawr.

Re the avocado

That's probably because what you actually sampled was the dockers omelette sneezed over it during preparation, which you mistakenly took for guacamole.

Give it another whirl and if it doesn't tickle your tastebuds this time around then I'll do an I don't know what!

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

MaccyD do an excellent coffee at a fraction of the price, what's more a Big Mac is preferential to the overpriced Panini  or patisserie. Burger King do better fries though.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm quite partial to a cheese quarter pounder from McDs. Their chips are shit though. 

What the fuck is all this about people?

It's a universally held truth that McDonald's fries are the superior chip of take away choice. BK doesn't come close, mainly due to the schoolboy error of not adding double the daily allowance of salt before serving.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What the fuck is all this about people?

It's a universally held truth that McDonald's fries are the superior chip of take away choice. BK doesn't come close, mainly due to the schoolboy error of not adding double the daily allowance of salt before serving.

Maybe your McDonalds has decent chips, but the ones served near here at the Weeley branch are awful. Languid with an odd, non potato like taste, and funnily enough, under salted as well.