CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Harry

Eddie

Ginger bollocks is getting married, who really, can honestly say, that they give a fuck that the half-blood prince is tying the knot?

The cunt has not stop whinging about growing up a royal, imagine the hardship of putting up with tax funded palaces, servants, luxury travel and beautiful cars must be tough.  Compare this with the 5.2 million kids living in poverty across the UK.

I doubt very much if Meghan Markle would have been that interested in him if he wasn't a royal so think yourself lucky, stop moaning and fuck off.

Although with the rumors of who's the daddy and his mother preferring the taste of halal meat, it wasn't all plain sailing, especially walking behind the queen of tarts coffin, suspecting that grandfather had played his part in bumping her off. We will now we will have to endure the hysteria of an over privileged toff getting married for the next year or so, kill me now Fender.

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ginger bollocks is getting married, who really, can honestly say, that they give a fuck that the half-blood prince is tying the knot?

The cunt has not stop whinging about growing up a royal, imagine the hardship of putting up with tax funded palaces, servants, luxury travel and beautiful cars must be tough.  Compare this with the 5.2 million kids living in poverty across the UK.

I doubt very much if Meghan Markle would have been that interested in him if he wasn't a royal so think yourself lucky, stop moaning and fuck off.

Although with the rumors of who's the daddy and his mother preferring the taste of halal meat, it wasn't all plain sailing, especially walking behind the queen of tarts coffin, suspecting that grandfather had played his part in bumping her off. We will now we will have to endure the hysteria of an over privileged toff getting married for the next year or so, kill me now Fender.

Not sure I’d want his, or his brothers life though. They might be banging some quality totty, but give me an anonymous mans life any day. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Hopefully a good woman can teach him not to be such a cunt in terms of carrying on the toffs pursuit of killing every animal they come across 

article-2560871-1B8B05DA00000578-193_634

• Like 2

Harry is a good guy. He shoots Taliban. He, like me, is entitled to marry, or not marry who the fuck he wants. You bunch of pathetic, gossiping cunts.

God save the queen, her heirs and successors.

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

Harry is a good guy. He shoots Taliban. He, like me, is entitled to marry, or not marry who the fuck he wants. You bunch of pathetic, gossiping cunts.

God save the queen, her heirs and successors.

Pathetic are the gullible cunts that sign up for the Queens armed forces...

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

OTOH, he's done well for a redundant spare to the heir, his active armed service was curtailed due to press meddling, he was instrumental in the set up of the Invictus Games and drew attention to mental health and bereavement.

Anyway, 5.2 million children in "poverty". Really?

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

OTOH, he's done well for a redundant spare to the heir, his active armed service was curtailed due to press meddling, he was instrumental in the set up of the Invictus Games and drew attention to mental health and bereavement.

That's a projected figure monkey foot

23 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Prince harry has definitely raised the profile of the Invictus games and mental health awareness, but lets face it he had fuck all else to do like earn a living.  He is surrounded by talented people who write his speeches and tell him where to go and what to say, not that difficult. Left to his own talents, despite having the best education money could buy, scrapped two A levels, a grade B in art and D in geography. 

Child poverty action group state nearly 1 in 3 children are growing up in poverty in the UK, that's 4 million at current rates, although projections for this governments term will possibly see that figure rise to over 5 million.

Lovely, a lavish do that ordinary cunts will be paying for. How this or the whole royal household is in anyway relevant to the ordinary person I just don't get it. This will be a festival of jingoism, the only thing that can temper it is if one of the royals snuffs it before this event takes place. I wish they would all fuck off and take all the leeching hanger-ons with them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Thing is Edward, millions will give a fuck. We'll have all those daft cunts taking their tent and sleeping bag and 2 year toddler and camp for a couple of nights along the route just to get a flash of the couple as they sweep past. You'll have all the usual peeps waving their union jack plastic flags and wanking on about how lovely the couple look and our Harry is "one of us". Me? I'll be mixing with the peons, selling lucky heather and reading palms. I made a fucking fortune at the last royal wedding.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Lovely, a lavish do that ordinary cunts will be paying for. How this or the whole royal household is in anyway relevant to the ordinary person I just don't get it. This will be a festival of jingoism, the only thing that can temper it is if one of the royals snuffs it before this event takes place. I wish they would all fuck off and take all the leeching hanger-ons with them.

While I agree with this in principle, the royal family generates a whole lot more for the British economy than it takes. Our monarchy is by far the most famous on the world stage and it remains one of the very last bastions of genuine Britishness which make our islands unique. I can't stand the pomp and ceremony and bullshit of the whole thing either, and it's undoubtedly been abused in the past by the likes of serial cumfarting dimwit Diana, however Harry is the most likeable of an elitist bunch. He went to fight on behalf of his country, and as Roops points out, raised the profile of the plight of ex-servicemen. Whether this was contrived or designed to give him something to do is beside the point, because it worked.

More importantly than all of the above, the existence of a British royal family continues to piss the majority of the Muslim community off no end.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While I agree with this in principle, the royal family generates a whole lot more for the British economy than it takes. Our monarchy is by far the most famous on the world stage and it remains one of the very last bastions of genuine Britishness which make our islands unique. I can't stand the pomp and ceremony and bullshit of the whole thing either, and it's undoubtedly been abused in the past by the likes of serial cumfarting dimwit Diana, however Harry is the most likeable of an elitist bunch. He went to fight on behalf of his country, and as Roops points out, raised the profile of the plight of ex-servicemen. Whether this was contrived or designed to give him something to do is beside the point, because it worked.

More importantly than all of the above, the existence of a British royal family continues to piss the majority of the Muslim community off no end.

Britishness? Since when has Saxe-coburg been British? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fatty said:

That's a projected figure monkey foot

Well, Jug Ears, the latest ONS figures suggest just over 11 million children in the UK. That being the case, you're projecting that slightly less than half of all British children will be living in poverty.

Eddie's stats source are confusing as well. Set aside that despite having "Action" in the charity's name this outfit is a pressure group and not an entity that actually does anything to alleviate real child poverty. (The clue is in the employee headcount of 35) Their front page mentions nearly "1 living in poverty 3" another page mentions "1 in 4". We haven't even discussed what constitutes "poverty", a moot point that CPAG skirts around in their policy documents.