CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Harry

Eddie

Guest Lady Penelope
33 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Plus the cost of the extra security as a few of the 23,000 Islamic terrorist cunts allowed to roam the land are probably already planning something.

Much the same was being said about the million or so Irish people who were living in the UK at the time Charlie married Diana.

52 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Plus the cost of the extra security as a few of the 23,000 Islamic terrorist cunts allowed to roam the land are probably already planning something.

The security costs for the day are estimated at 20M, this is not a problem or even up for debate, however the cost of fireproof cladding for high rise tower blocks is a problem, i wonder, when the cunts were burning alive, if they could see Buckingham palace, St James palace or Clarence house and take comfort in their final moments that we have a Royal family.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The security costs for the day are estimated at 20M, this is not a problem or even up for debate, however the cost of fireproof cladding for high rise tower blocks is a problem, i wonder, when the cunts were burning alive, if they could see Buckingham palace, St James palace or Clarence house and take comfort in their final moments that we have a Royal family.

And another thing Edders, people have been surprised that the Changing of the Guard at Buck House is being carried out by the Royal Navy for a month. Give it a couple of years and it will be carried out by Rwandan tribesmen waving their fucking spears about.  Thank God I will be dead by then.

Frederik de Klerk is a cunt.

45 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Where's one of those Royal cunts flying a rescue helicopter when you need one?

27 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

And another thing Edders, people have been surprised that the Changing of the Guard at Buck House is being carried out by the Royal Navy for a month. Give it a couple of years and it will be carried out by Rwandan tribesmen waving their fucking spears about.  Thank God I will be dead by then.

Frederik de Klerk is a cunt.

out of likes, superb.

34 minutes ago, Fatty said:

What's this place coming to? A shine in the Palace, whatever next, a woman Prime Minister I suppose!!!!!

Wait just a few more years, and when those genes get into the Royal blood line, the cunts will be cutting each others heads off left right and centre, just like the Hutus & Tutsis. I am selling my guillotine now, whilst it's worth a few €'s.

Aawh .. Laydi Die and Jade Goodi [and David Kassidy] that flied to hevven to be with all the other Angles must be so happy about Harry and Megane getting married. We should get a pubic holiday and also President Tramp could do the disco at the rescep , richept  do afterwards because the bride is a muurican and they say he can get a partee started anywhere he lykes ...... OK Hun.

20 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, Jug Ears, the latest ONS figures suggest just over 11 million children in the UK. That being the case, you're projecting that slightly less than half of all British children will be living in poverty.

Eddie's stats source are confusing as well. Set aside that despite having "Action" in the charity's name this outfit is a pressure group and not an entity that actually does anything to alleviate real child poverty. (The clue is in the employee headcount of 35) Their front page mentions nearly "1 living in poverty 3" another page mentions "1 in 4". We haven't even discussed what constitutes "poverty", a moot point that CPAG skirts around in their policy documents.

Yawn

19 hours ago, Eddie said:

I think we both know all pics i upload are from Google images, still anything I pretend to own I pretended to work for it unlike the royals.

Is that the screech of tyres we heard when you performed a reverse ferret? Ain't Google Images great? Tap in a request for anything from a car-washer to an Goan local to hold up a hastily written message to a specified punter and Google finds it for you!

...whilst you're down, let me just aim a Louboutin to the nuts...

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

This is lazy comparative analysis. Populist, but lazy nonetheless.

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...whilst you're down, let me just aim a Louboutin to the nuts...

This is lazy comparative analysis. Populist, but lazy nonetheless.

We don't need a treatise on fiscal spending to get the gist of Ed's statement. Anyone who has a hint of lazy populist bone in them, knows what he's on about.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

you'll always have my sympathy Jewdy, you mixed up little fucker

How very gracious of you Herr Oberst......if a little tainted by your usual rudeness.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wot, like Hitler and Mugabe?

You could hardly accuse Adolf and Bob of being lazy, they're both renowned for being busy little sausages.