CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheeky young lads

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

So five people (including three 15 year old lads) die in a stolen car in Yorkshire. TBH I don't give a fuck about the two 24 years olds who also died save for the fact that one of the was father to two children with another child on the way. 15 year old lads will and do act daft and do stupid things but I do wonder about the mindset of the 24 year old father of two who's thoughts should have been with the responsibility of being a father. Doubtless the two 24 years old were jobless and their lives had been a waste anyway. dead cunts. At least they were not terrorists and simply killed themselves.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

So five people (including three 15 year old lads) die in a stolen car in Yorkshire. TBH I don't give a fuck about the two 24 years olds who also died save for the fact that one of the was father to two children with another child on the way. 15 year old lads will and do act daft and do stupid things but I do wonder about the mindset of the 24 year old father of two who's thoughts should have been with the responsibility of being a father. Doubtless the two 24 years old were jobless and their lives had been a waste anyway. dead cunts. At least they were not terrorists and simply killed themselves.

They were all driving around in a nicked Renault Clio. If you have the option to steal a car and nick a Clio you're already a lost cause. It's like breaking into a jewellers to nick the mints from the managers draw. Shame about the tree. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I wouldn't be seen dead in a Renault. They were.

It was even more of a compact after it hit the tree. If only it had caught fire their families could at least have claimed they died in a hot hatch. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It was even more of a compact after it hit the tree. If only it had caught fire their families could at least have claimed they died in a hot hatch. 

It's not  impossible, but unlike on TV and films cars involved in a crash rarely do catch fire and even more rarely do they explode in the manner much loved by the special effects departments.

6 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

It's not  impossible, but unlike on TV and films cars involved in a crash rarely do catch fire and even more rarely do they explode in the manner much loved by the special effects departments.

Not true. Syrian cars go off with an unbelievable bang Rick. Where are you getting this duff info?

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Are you adding anything to liven up your microwave dinner for one tonight, Rick?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've got the moves like Stubbers, I've got the moves like Stubbers, I've got the mooooooooooooves like Stubbers.

It's strangely heartwarming to see that Keith is alive and well. Although he appears to be looking rather skinny; and plus one chromosome. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

The Ford Pinto (which also ran as the Bobcat .. GM(?))

Davis-fordpinto.jpg&f=1

Either way...bunch of cooked cunts less to worry about, no civilian collateral damage. Win win?

PS

Pinto-Explosive.jpg&f=1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've got the moves like Stubbers, I've got the moves like Stubbers, I've got the mooooooooooooves like Stubbers.

Please enlighten me as to what this film, you did of the svelte looking bubba performing a pre throat gagging dance for frank, has to do with some nothern cunts driving into a tree?

45 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Please enlighten me as to what this film, you did of the svelte looking bubba performing a pre throat gagging dance for frank, has to do with some nothern cunts driving into a tree?

Never mind this shit. The Chicken has given me fucking lip.

What are you going to do about it?

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never mind this shit. The Chicken has given me fucking lip.

What are you going to do about it?

Probably encourage him and join in. We all know you're a full blown cunt who talks with a yokel drawl and goes to work on a horse and cart.  There's very little chance of joy riding teens in your swamp home unless they know their tack.

5 hours ago, Rick_B said:

In films it's called entertainment. If it was true to life most films would be fucking boring.