CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Special Relationship

Guest luke swarm

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Manky said:

You thick, Brummie cunt. H M the Queen is a figurehead, the best we could wish for. I would rather swear allegiance to the crown than Lord Jezza of Venezuela or any other politician.

I am a republican at heart but sadly if it came to a vote I would vote for the retention of the monarchy as it is a whole lot more dignified than ending up with a British version of the Donald.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

You thick, Brummie cunt. H M the Queen is a figurehead, the best we could wish for. I would rather swear allegiance to the crown than Lord Jezza of Venezuela or any other politician.

I don't really know many Manchurians or whatever you people call yourselves in that Northern cesspit but I am sure someone like me could do very well up there, especially if you are a fair representation of the average intelligence of its citizens.  

8 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I am a republican at heart but sadly if it came to a vote I would vote for the retention of the monarchy as it is a whole lot more dignified than ending up with a British version of the Donald.

Pen, Decs is right.. I’m done here. It's over, my last ever post. I'd like to say that it's been a pleasure, but it hasn't.

Admin, delete me please, I’m not coming back. 

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:15 PM, judgetwi said:

The special relationship, if it ever existed, surely died the day  Blair bent over to become Bush’s bitch. That useless cunt sucked his cock back then just like May is rimming that greasy French Vichy traitor and licking the Kraut fanny.

My experience is that the ordinary Yanks fucking love us but their politicians will fuck us over at the drop of a hat if it suits.

But then the whole world is taking us for cunts so, to quote Obummer they can get to the back of the queue. Cunts.

America has a lot of cunts that it has a special relationship with.  In UK plc's case, it started after WW2 with the Anglo American loan. Despite paying it off in 2006, they still have UK plc by the bollocks.

50 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pen, Decs is right.. I’m done here. It's over, my last ever post. I'd like to say that it's been a pleasure, but it hasn't.

Admin, delete me please, I’m not coming back. 

If only that was true.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I don't really know many Manchurians or whatever you people call yourselves in that Northern cesspit but I am sure someone like me could do very well up there, especially if you are a fair representation of the average intelligence of its citizens.  

You are not man enough. Your gaff hasn't seen a real man since Derek Dougan sold his boots on the flea market.

40 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

America will throw ya under the bus if it suits them at the time. He's the real face of American politics exposed for the first time. .no matter whose in the oval offig 

Panzerknacker 

Fuck America. And all the plastic paddys that live there.

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Manky said:

You are not man enough. Your gaff hasn't seen a real man since Derek Dougan sold his boots on the flea market.

Make your mind up Manky, are you having a go at Brummies or Wulfruns......having lived here for a while even for one as gravity defying dense as yourself should know the difference. I take your point about not being man enough though, but then again, I don't consume as much testosterone as yourself to be fair.             

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tessy had better be nice to the paddy's right now..  each of them have have one of her nipples in a clamp 

Panzerknacker 

Ireland must be loving this delusion of power and influence. They are like the bully in the school playground with 26 other mongs behind them. You will be leaving the EU soon then ,will want us as your friend again.

Fuck the world. I am England.

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Make your mind up Manky, are you having a go at Brummies or Wulfruns......having lived here for a while even for one as gravity defying dense as yourself should know the difference. I take your point about not being man enough ldthough, but then again, I don't consume as much testosterone as yourself to be fair.             

I have declared the West Midlands, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Dudley and The Spaghetti Junction as a single free fire zone under article 309, Sub Section 18, Para 4 of The Manky Carta.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Ireland must be loving this delusion of power and influence. They are like the bully in the school playground with 26 other mongs behind them. You will be leaving the EU soon then ,will want us as your friend again.

Fuck the world. I am England.

No..Ireland is sad to see you leave and sadder to see you've chained yourself to a band of bigots who will choose destruction over common sense....fuk tessy looks awful these days..

Panzerknacker 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

No..Ireland is sad to see you leave and sadder to see you've chained yourself to a band of bigots who will choose destruction over common sense....fuk tessy looks awful these days..

Panzerknacker 

Don't be too hard on Manky, you will note that he now expresses support for that charlatan Rees-Mogg, 

This alone sums up his confused and addled state of mind    

7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

I would choose death before dishonour. Freedom before slavery. The fundamental right of self determination rather than rule by johnny foreigner.

The future is bright, the future is white with a red cross. With a natty little red hand in the middle unless the 6 want to become 32 in which case, they can fuck off after paying a fabricated divorce bill of twice their worth. A tenner should do it.

17 minutes ago, Manky said:

I would choose death before dishonour. Freedom before slavery. The fundamental right of self determination rather than rule by johnny foreigner.

The future is bright, the future is white with a red cross. With a natty little red hand in the middle unless the 6 want to become 32 in which case, they can fuck off after paying a fabricated divorce bill of twice their worth. A tenner should do it.

And theres the rub...arleen is concerned that the 10 billion a year pocket money that tessy gives her is in jeopardy. .she wont go quietly ..or cheaply and certainly won't tolerate any kind of border between her and all that lovely money 

Panzerknacker 

14 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

And theres the rub...arleen is concerned that the 10 billion a year pocket money that tessy gives her is in jeopardy. .she wont go quietly ..or cheaply and certainly won't tolerate any kind of border between her and all that lovely money 

Panzerknacker 

Fuck them. Cast them and the Jocks adrift, we would thrive without the money going to lost causes. We can use Wales as a landfill site.

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck them. Cast them and the Jocks adrift, we would thrive without the money going to lost causes. We can use Wales as a landfill site.

Do that n mammy arleen will knock the stool from under tessy. .another election. .border needs to be decided before talks move forward and the Sand is still counting down to B day. ...

Panzerknacker 

40 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Do that n mammy arleen will knock the stool from under tessy. .another election. .border needs to be decided before talks move forward and the Sand is still counting down to B day. ...

Panzerknacker 

We leave. No border. The EU can stick their own border in place or we have total access to the single market through Strabane, XMG and Ballywalkfuckingbackwards. Somebody else's problem.

Without a doubt, interesting times ahead but I don't think our leaders have the balls to do it properly.

Just now, Manky said:

We leave. No border. The EU can stick their own border in place or we have total access to the single market through Strabane, XMG and Ballywalkfuckingbackwards. Somebody else's problem.

Without a doubt, interesting times ahead but I don't think our leaders have the balls to do it properly.

Mm if were only that simple. .this, mankers is very much you and your nations problem I'm afraid 

Panzerknacker