CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who have led good and useful crime free lives for 40 years or more being charged and tried on new evidence

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

So we have another case of someone charged and found guilty of committing a crime back in 1968 now facing a 13 year minimum life sentence. Can it be right to do so and can we afford to continue to gaol now elderly people who have led inoffensive lives for forty years or more?

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

So we have another case of someone charged and found guilty of committing a crime back in 1968 now facing a 13 year minimum life sentence. Can it be right to do so and can we afford to continue to gaol now elderly people who have led inoffensive lives for forty years or more?

You dreading a knock on your door for something terrible that you did back before you went mental, Pen?

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Errr... yes, you thick cunt. The guy murdered a child and you reckon he deserves to walk free because it is all water under the bridge?

The case of David Dearlove murdering Paul Booth should be included in the Baby Boomer nom. Some cunt straight up murders a child and nobody wanted to know about it or talk about it, so he got away with it for decades. A violent child abuser and domestic abuser was able to abuse with impunity, because the Boomer generation collectively had a weird attitude about calling out bullshit and instead preferred to pretend nothing was ever happening. 

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Errr... yes, you thick cunt. The guy murdered a child and you reckon he deserves to walk free because it is all water under the bridge?

The case of David Dearlove murdering Paul Booth should be included in the Baby Boomer nom. Some cunt straight up murders a child and nobody wanted to know about it or talk about it, so he got away with it for decades. A violent child abuser and domestic abuser was able to abuse with impunity, because the Boomer generation collectively had a weird attitude about calling out bullshit and instead preferred to pretend nothing was ever happening. 

I agree, its all the fault of those Pesky Baby Boomers, in addition may I also add that they are in opinion responsible for Earthquakes, plague, pestilence and Noel Edmonds. Please forgive me if I missed anything it was entirely unintentional.

As an after thought perhaps we should now forgive Nazis, Pol Pot and those cunts who led the Genocide in Bosnia, after all they have since then led good lives hiding from justice and retribution. Even by Pennys standard, this has to be the most stupid nomination this year.     

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I agree, its all the fault of those Pesky Baby Boomers, in addition may I also add that they are in opinion responsible for Earthquakes, plague, pestilence and Noel Edmonds. Please forgive me if I missed anything it was entirely unintentional.

As an after thought perhaps we should now forgive Nazis, Pol Pot and those cunts who led the Genocide in Bosnia, after all they have since then led good lives hiding from justice and retribution. Even by Pennys standard, this has to be the most stupid nomination this year.     

What about the Vikings ?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Butthurt much? David Dearlove and Jimmy Savile benefited from the same system. As a society we would rather not take personal responsibility, or stick our necks on the line, so we let shit like that proliferate. 

Guest luke swarm

Butthurt much? David Dearlove and Jimmy Savile benefited from the same system. As a society we would rather not take personal responsibility, or stick our necks on the line, so we let shit like that proliferate. 

quite right, I am personally responsible for the crucifixion of our saviour John Cleese and as well as Jimmy Saville we also inflicted Jimmy Somerville and Jimmy Crickett on your poor beleaguered generation. In fact the whole fucking responsibility of all your problems are inherited from us.

I hope this admission now stops you bleating like a petulant child who has split his ice cream on the grass. Although I doubt it as I suspect you will always need someone to blame for you own misfortunes.     

My understanding is that the pathology report backed up the story given of the Childs injury. Sounds like incompetence rather than any institutional cover up. I’m not sure if the forensic science then would have been that advanced. Apparently Dearlove was a fucking horrible man to his wife and kids. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

My understanding is that the pathology report backed up the story given of the Childs injury. Sounds like incompetence rather than any institutional cover up. I’m not sure if the forensic science then would have been that advanced. Apparently Dearlove was a fucking horrible man to his wife and kids. 

But he never stood on snails or slugs.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

You dreading a knock on your door for something terrible that you did back before you went mental, Pen?

Look that was in 1963 and was only helping the old lady across the road and it was not my fault that her purse containing £232 19/712 fell into my bag.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Yes.

Pen, you simply can't be this fucking thick.  That dubious honor is already shared by Frank and Punkape.

17 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

From what I gather, the pathologists report suggested that the injury was synonymous of the child falling out of bed, when it is apparent that the cunt swang the baby by his ankles and smashed his head against the wall. Now, I'm no Quincy, but even I can tell the difference between falling out of bed and having a head dashed against a brick wall. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 04/12/2017 at 1:21 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

From what I gather, the pathologists report suggested that the injury was synonymous of the child falling out of bed, when it is apparent that the cunt swang the baby by his ankles and smashed his head against the wall. Now, I'm no Quincy, but even I can tell the difference between falling out of bed and having a head dashed against a brick wall. 

You mean the other one?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 03/12/2017 at 3:23 PM, luke swarm said:

True, but to be honest I wish Jews would stop banging on about it. Not being funny but there comes a point where one has to stop moaning like a cunt and fucking move on, like the Germans have eh? They’ve made peace with themselves seemingly.

19 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

True, but to be honest I wish Jews would stop banging on about it. Not being funny but there comes a point where one has to stop moaning like a cunt and fucking move on, like the Germans have eh? They’ve made peace with themselves seemingly.

Shakespeare's pound of flesh resonates through history Fingery Cock