CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Pile of Fucking Old Bricks in Jerusalem

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

People have been fighting over a pile of old bricks in Jerusalem for time immemorial, Its just an old fucking wall you stupid religious turds not even a whole temple I now look forward to lots of juicy atrocities and revenge atrocities from both parties concerned now that the man child Trump has designated this wretched city the new capital of Israel.

I expect blood, carnage and lots of Muslim cunts dead along with a few Jews for good measure, so lets sit back and enjoy the Netanyahu and Trump Muslimgetridathon get underway, A pity as I fancied going there on a short holiday at the end of January to check out the shoarma and falafel.   

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Israelis are right cunts thanks to unquestioning support from the yanks. Fuck the Jews there, they're land grabbing fascists. We need a big earthquake or better still, Ebola, that'll teach the bickering cunts a lesson.

Trump should have a nuke rammed up his arse then dropped somewhere in the arid areas of those shit hole countries!  

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Trump should have a nuke rammed up his arse then dropped somewhere in the arid areas of those shit hole countries!  

that is not a viable suggestion Sleeve, poor man is in terrible pain from bone spurs in his feet, awful affliction apparently as he could not even participate in the Nam war when a young man, I mean he wanted to but how could he when in such excruciating pain. Even now he can barely complete 18 holes of Golf every weekend. 

Guest luke swarm
57 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

After Trumps announcement, those familiar with The Book of Revelation are no longer in need of laxatives.

Punkers, as our dedicated a Religious Affairs Correspondent, can you keep an eye out for pale horses and trumpets for us?

Don’t look at the flash, people. 

Theres a thought, I wonder if there is a peculiar birthmark on Trumps head resembling 3 interlinked 6s, maybe that would explain the ridiculous hairstyle, yeah its all falling into place.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

that is not a viable suggestion Sleeve, poor man is in terrible pain from bone spurs in his feet, awful affliction apparently as he could not even participate in the Nam war when a young man, I mean he wanted to but how could he when in such excruciating pain. Even now he can barely complete 18 holes of Golf every weekend. 

It's all fake.  He can overtake a McDonald's or KFC store without resistance.  His mobility scooter is cunningly disguised as a golf cart, and his mong child probably already has an extensive collection of small dead animals, preparing for his career as a serial murderer.  

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

As long as there is no collateral damage to innocent parties then let them fight. Right?

Well, I certainly hope the Yanks don't come out of this unscathed  when they relocate their Embassy in Jerusalem. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Well, I certainly hope the Yanks don't come out of this unscathed  when they relocate their Embassy in Jerusalem. 

After they cut security, they'll be able to drone on about another Benghazi attack.

Stupid fucking cunts!  

39 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

After they cut security, they'll be able to drone on about another Benghazi attack.

Stupid fucking cunts!  

The main problem out there seems to be over population. It's a fucking desert for starters so there's not much habitable land for cunts to live. And when they're cheek and jowl they will piss each other off. Total eradication of the human race is the only way to sort this out, at least within a 500 mile radius of the hook noses, that'll fucking learn 'em

Guest judgetwi

Fuck all these primitive superstitious religious wankers. All they can think about is their wonderful “afterlife” and killing any cunt who doesn’t believe in their particular fairy story. 

I say let’s help these bastards on their way to paradise and leave the real world to real people like me.

What these cunts need is a good dose of “Strictly” and “x factor” and if that don’t work hit them with “i’m a celebrity”. 

If that doesn’t persuade them to top themselves nothing will.

It’s a lot cheaper than dropping bombs on the  cunts and that’s for sure.

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck all these primitive superstitious religious wankers. All they can think about is their wonderful “afterlife” and killing any cunt who doesn’t believe in their particular fairy story. 

I say let’s help these bastards on their way to paradise and leave the real world to real people like me.

What these cunts need is a good dose of “Strictly” and “x factor” and if that don’t work hit them with “i’m a celebrity”. 

If that doesn’t persuade them to top themselves nothing will.

It’s a lot cheaper than dropping bombs on the  cunts and that’s for sure.

Sounds like the New Order we used to dream of Jewdy

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, ratcum said:

Sounds like the New Order we used to dream of Jewdy

Exactly my point Herr Oberst. Leni Riefenstahl....a pioneer of cinematography and also of feminism. Ok, she may have opened her legs for Goebbels a few times but nobody had heard of “sexual bullying” and compo in those days.

Surely we can brainwash these simple minded cunts just like Leni did in the old days? Let’s get these fuckers staring at screens and filling their empty heads full of our shit instead of their shit.

Oh fuck.....i’m beginning to sound like you. I think you might have converted me Mein Fuhrer......yes, let‘s kill them all!!! CuuuuuuNTS!! 

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Exactly my point Herr Oberst. Leni Riefenstahl....a pioneer of cinematography and also of feminism. Ok, she may have opened her legs for Goebbels a few times but nobody had heard of “sexual bullying” and compo in those days.

Surely we can brainwash these simple minded cunts just like Leni did in the old days? Let’s get these fuckers staring at screens and filling their empty heads full of our shit instead of their shit.

Oh fuck.....i’m beginning to sound like you. I think you might have converted me Mein Fuhrer......yes, let‘s kill them all!!! CuuuuuuNTS!! 

Goebbels, now there was a solid, tall blond haired Aryan type that people could look up to and follow into battle.  It has parallels with Mr Trump, another fine upstanding gentlemen who our American cousins apparently admire and are ready to follow into battle. Imagine that, nearly a whole nation as thick as Eddie.. 

What I like about the Jews is that they hate the Muzzies.

What I like about the Muzzies is they hate the Jews

What I like about the British is we hate everybody.

What I like about the French is everybody hates them.

A degree in Politics in 4 lines. Sorted.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

What I like about the Jews is that they hate the Muzzies.

What I like about the Muzzies is they hate the Jews

What I like about the British is we hate everybody.

What I like about the French is everybody hates them.

A degree in Politics in 4 lines. Sorted.

For your Doctorate, explain Americans.

9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Who the fuck are America to decide who has what for a capital?

America are not deciding silly, however by recognising jeruselum as the capital and moving the US embassy there could be seen as cementing Israeli sovereignty over the city which the Palestinians also claim.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

America are not deciding silly, however by recognising jeruselum as the capital and moving the US embassy there could be seen as cementing Israeli sovereignty over the city which the Palestinians also claim.

A dangerous and idiotic move. I was no Obama fan, but at least he didn't endorse the partisan American politics of supporting Israel regardless of whatever ethic cleansing they were up to during a particular week.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A dangerous and idiotic move. I was no Obama fan, but at least he didn't endorse the partisan American politics of supporting Israel regardless of whatever ethic cleansing they were up to during a particular week.

Decs as You know I am Trumps biggest fan, however I am bitterly disappointed in this, Obama definitely would not have supported this.

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Goebbels, now there was a solid, tall blond haired Aryan type that people could look up to and follow into battle.  It has parallels with Mr Trump, another fine upstanding gentlemen who our American cousins apparently admire and are ready to follow into battle. Imagine that, nearly a whole nation as thick as Eddie.. 

I don't think anybody looked up to Goebbels. He was a club footed short arse with a squeeky voice. And he we'rent a real Dr.