CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NOISE Blackpool: The Controversial Rise of Blackpool Grime

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

"Grime" is apparently a genre of music. It sounds stupid enough when brap brap Londoners try rapping. Now imagine 12 year old kids from the North West trying to rap. Fucking pitiful. Blackpool needs removed from the map. At least a cholera outbreak or something. Budget airlines have ruined the only thing this shithole ever had to contribute, and all that is left is dead-eyed pre-teenagers boasting about their sexual exploits, the fucking snowflakes.

Anyway, see how far you get into this shit fest.

16 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

"Grime" is apparently a genre of music. It sounds stupid enough when brap brap Londoners try rapping. Now imagine 12 year old kids from the North West trying to rap. Fucking pitiful. Blackpool needs removed from the map. At least a cholera outbreak or something. Budget airlines have ruined the only thing this shithole ever had to contribute, and all that is left is dead-eyed pre-teenagers boasting about their sexual exploits, the fucking snowflakes.

I got 6 minutes in before realising that the first 2 minutes completely vindicated everything I just said about white kids being force fed black culture next door on the Ch4 thread.

Guest luke swarm
24 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Sorry TSD, I don't need to play this to ascertain its fuckwit credentials, Grime is something you picked up changing an alternator or starter motor which you bought cheap from a scrapyard onto your Cortina in the street, not a fucking genre of music.........perhaps its a offshoot of garage or house which I understand was also a sort of music some years back.   

Kids these days seem to value a style or look more than the actual music, a bit like punk in my day but at least that morphed into something vaguely listenable. Must be an age thing I suppose.    

Guest Wizardsleeve

TSD, I don't actually have to go to Cheshire to know it fucking well stinks of dried jizz, shit and stale piss.  I'll take a pass on listening to stuttering mongs.  

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Sorry TSD, I don't need to play this to ascertain its fuckwit credentials, Grime is something you picked up changing an alternator or starter motor which you bought cheap from a scrapyard onto your Cortina in the street, not a fucking genre of music.........perhaps its a offshoot of garage or house which I understand was also a sort of music some years back.   

Kids these days seem to value a style or look more than the actual music, a bit like punk in my day but at least that morphed into something vaguely listenable. Must be an age thing I suppose.    

I blame the darkies.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

None of your business, you nosey old hag.

Glad to hear that you are well. These coded messages between friends are such fun.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 hours ago, Neil said:

They've got fuck all on DJ Smile

Them ears stick out a bit .. I bet that if you dropped him out of an a400mm he would glide safely to earth.

14 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Original Punk was fuckin' great, it's just the tag along exhibitionist posers that wanted get noticed that ruined it.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

David Starkey saw this phenomenon years ago whilst commenting on the “riots” in 2011......

Time to stock up with napalm..

what on earth has any of this got to do with aids or homosexuality Pinkape.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You’re off topic here Swarmtwat.

you spineless worm of a cunt, come on lets have the usual aids related nonsense, Are you a man or a raving faggot.