CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NOISE Blackpool: The Controversial Rise of Blackpool Grime

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

You’re really a baboon aren’t you ?

Send us all a photo to gawp at....

lol.

Fuck off.

You've been posting shite with real gusto today, at an almost unprecedented rate.

Did you find a small wrap of speed in one of the grubby charity shop anoraks that litter your sheltered accommodation? 

Guest luke swarm
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Or yours saying “ All Boy George’s mates at the same time”

Fuck off Swarmtwat.Your’re such a tired, predictable old buffoon.

lol.

that was bit "i know you are but what am I" type riposte  I am glad you are not as predictable as me person behind Pinkape. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 12/6/2017 at 8:12 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

I got 6 minutes in before realising that the first 2 minutes completely vindicated everything I just said about white kids being force fed black culture next door on the Ch4 thread.

I don't think they are being force fed it, but black culture doesn't suffer from the sort of insipid, insidious thought-policing that white culture does at the moment. The identity of the white male, especially in the working class, is under heavy scrutiny at the moment. It strikes me that teenage boys in the UK are beyond feminised. What is all that about? Earrings are really common (girly wee ones), with skinny jeans, no socks, tightly cut clothing etc. Wee slip-on trainers. Fashion is becoming androgynous, with a slant towards more female form and fit than male. It is like these guys are wanting to appear weaker, less virile and less threatening. Facial hair is either rigorously removed or sculpted, primped and preened to the nth degree. 

Teenage lads seem camper and more stricken to bouts of overt sensitivity, vanity and wanderlust than anything else. At the same time they are killing themselves in massive numbers, due to some sort of internal conflict of identity. Self hatred, in other words. Only in black culture can men actually be dominant, aggressive, territorial and proud. 

13 hours ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

Good work Ratts. Now, where the fuck is Valdez?

I reckon Eric, Valdez and Jewdy are filming steamy scenes for the forthcoming "VALDEZ CUMS IN BUCKETS"

Eric told me he'd been spurned by Harvey Weinstein but I might have misheard him

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Eric told me he'd been spurned by Harvey Weinstein but I might have misheard him

You stupid fucking rodent. That'll go on some cunt's set list.

22 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fashion is becoming androgynous, with a slant towards more female form and fit than male. It is like these guys are wanting to appear weaker, less virile and less threatening. Facial hair is either rigorously removed or sculpted, primped and preened to the nth degree. 

The same as those new romantic cunts in the 80's.