Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Penelope

IP adresss bollocks

I am on BT internet and the server is shown as being in Wadebridge. I have never been to fucking Wadebridge nor do I have any desire to go there but because of this being the location of myIP adress I am innundated with adverts focused upon poxy Wadebridge. My actual true location is The Orestone off Thatcher's point. How the fuck do I tell google etc that, that is where I fucking live?

• Iron 2

19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Why are you telling every fucker your address you dozy bint? Don’t you know how many freaks, weirdos and perverts there are on here? For fucks sake......

I have dungeons on my little island.

24 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck it, I just parked up and there’s no cunt anywhere.

I’ve been conned you bitch!

Just walk down to the shore and Frank's old boat is waiting there .. you can row yourself out to the island.

I just googled the Orestone. It's an empty windswept place with no signs of life and no evidence of ever having been visited by man. Much like Pen's cunt. 

• Like 2
  • Iron 1

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Why are you telling every fucker your address you dozy bint? Don’t you know how many freaks, weirdos and perverts there are on here? For fucks sake......

You just described her preferred target.  Since Rohypnol is getting harder to obtain, she is casting a web so the flies come to her.  She just opens her legs, and waits for the hapless cunts to stumble onto her fangs.  

• Iron 1

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You just described her preferred target.  Since Rohypnol is getting harder to obtain, she is casting a web so the flies come to her.  She just opens her legs, and waits for the hapless cunts to stumble onto her fangs.  

By fangs you mean stalactites of petrified fanny batter circa 1945 deposited after the rampant fucking she took from the departing American troops, returning empire ones and incarcerated Hun ones?

• Like 2

I've had the same static IP for years. Initially it showed I was in Leeds, then the South Coast and the last time I checked Central London. Neither I nor my computer have moved.

:unsure:

7 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I've had the same static IP for years. Initially it showed I was in Leeds, then the South Coast and the last time I checked Central London. Neither I nor my computer have moved.

:unsure:

Mine has been in various place. Malvern & Wetherby to name a couple but a couple of years ago it found this place in Wadebridge and settled there and since then I have been inundated with adverts related to Wadebridge. Another pain is when I look at maps of anywhere it is fixated with giving me instruction on how to drive to that place from Wadebridge rather than allowing me to scroll on the map. At one time I had a mild interesting in visiting Wadebridge at some point (I have never been there) now I would simply like to nuke the place and to those who live in the street where the IP is shown as in could I say that I hope that your street is destroyed by damp and a raging tsunami and that I hate every single one of you.

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

By fangs you mean stalactites of petrified fanny batter circa 1945 deposited after the rampant fucking she took from the departing American troops, returning empire ones and incarcerated Hun ones?

9 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Fuck me gently for a whole fucking month, you are one sad old duffer P.

Please die all three of you and please do it with both speed and dignity.

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck it, I just parked up and there’s no cunt anywhere.

I’ve been conned you bitch!

Judge, be thankful .. that you are not on my death list.

6 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Please die all three of you and please do it with both speed and dignity.

After you.

11 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Judge, be thankful .. that you are not on my death list.

I think not Madam....you should be grateful you are not on mine.

13 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Mine has been in various place. Malvern & Wetherby to name a couple but a couple of years ago it found this place in Wadebridge and settled there and since then I have been inundated with adverts related to Wadebridge. Another pain is when I look at maps of anywhere it is fixated with giving me instruction on how to drive to that place from Wadebridge rather than allowing me to scroll on the map. At one time I had a mild interesting in visiting Wadebridge at some point (I have never been there) now I would simply like to nuke the place and to those who live in the street where the IP is shown as in could I say that I hope that your street is destroyed by damp and a raging tsunami and that I hate every single one of you.

IP lookup still thinks I'm in London, the software here thinks I'm in Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire.

• Like 1

On 08/12/2017 at 9:52 PM, Rick_B said:

IP lookup still thinks I'm in London, the software here thinks I'm in Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire.

So you don't really know where any of us are.

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

Seriously, it's a terrible front porch. Did you build it yourself or was your house formerly owned by a decrepit coffin dodger? 

Yeah whatever. 

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You're so rattled right now. Make sure to lock both doors tonight. 

Tedious prick.