Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Penelope

IP adresss bollocks

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You're so rattled right now. Make sure to lock both doors tonight. 

Keep going lifer. What were you banned for last time? Other than you admitted @Corbynista ID, do you have others? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Keep going lifer. What were you banned for last time? Other than you admitted @Corbynista ID, do you have others? 

Stubby, you're alone, scared and lashing out.

My advice would be to run away as fast as your fat little legs can carry you. If you stay here a second longer without any allies and stranded as an outcast, you're going to get brutally fucking raped by me every single day.

  • Cunt 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

So you don't really know where any of us are.

It's not quite as simple as that. In general the bigger your ISP the more servers they have,  BT and Sky for example, so it's more likely that the server you use will be at least reasonably close to where you are. My ISP is very small, so not many servers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, you're alone, scared and lashing out.

My advice would be to run away as fast as your fat little legs can carry you. If you stay here a second longer without any allies and stranded as an outcast, you're going to get brutally fucking raped by me every single day.

Everyone here, lest your cum swapping buddies, thinks you're a childish fool

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, you're alone, scared and lashing out.

My advice would be to run away as fast as your fat little legs can carry you. If you stay here a second longer without any allies and stranded as an outcast, you're going to get brutally fucking raped by me every single day.

Nasty. 

I 'll keep this comment up for others to see how disturbed you are.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, you're alone, scared and lashing out.

My advice would be to run away as fast as your fat little legs can carry you. If you stay here a second longer without any allies and stranded as an outcast, you're going to get brutally fucking raped by me every single day.

I bet he's running scared of you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Nasty. 

I 'll keep this comment up for others to see how disturbed you are.

 

We already know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Everyone here, lest your cum swapping buddies, thinks you're a childish fool

Correct Stubby !! I bet you're shitting yourself of D and his dizzy band of mongs, i know i am...haha.

What a rich royal collective pile of diseased shit they make.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Beast said:

Nasty. 

I 'll keep this comment up for others to see how disturbed you are.

 

#Stubbytoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Everyone here, lest your cum swapping buddies, thinks you're a childish fool

Who would have seen that coming? A man signs up for a website called Cunts Corner, and then proceeds to act like... A childish cunt.

Idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A man signs up for a website called Cunts Corner, and then proceeds to act like... A childish cunt.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×