CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt Christmas presents.

Jake The Muss

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I’m sure you would squeal with delight if Boy George shoved his bits at you.

lol.

Fuck off.

He did, as did Boy George.

Get Fucked.

11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Here they are! The moron twins. Any moment the minion Snatch will pop his little peanut head up too.

A ragtag ramshackle slapdash clique if I ever saw one.

Everytime you pop up you prove us right in the fact that all you can manage is typing out childish shit.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Everytime you pop up you prove us right in the fact that all you can manage is typing out childish shit.

Actually, the only things proved right with your comment are you popping up, and your peanut head. Even smaller than MikeDs.

Fancy nominating something before the end of 2017 Snatch? 

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

Actually, the only things proved right with your comment are you popping up, and your peanut head. Even smaller than MikeDs.

Peanut head..laffin..somtimes the old ones are the best ones 

Panzerknacker 

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

No I won't nominate something as it will turn into the normal bollocks after the fourth post or as soon as you log in.

It's a waste of time that until the likes of you are permanently fucked off will never change.

It has been pointed out before that when you and your mongs are coolered the post count and quality goes up. Why you are always allowed back is a fucking mystery to a lot people on here.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No I won't nominate something as it will turn into the normal bollocks after the fourth post or as soon as you log in.

It's a waste of time that until the likes of you are permanently fucked off will never change.

It has been pointed out before that when you and your mongs are coolered the post count and quality goes up. Why you are always allowed back is a fucking mystery to a lot people on here.

Bollocks. You were here well before myself, Decimus, or most of the others still active on here.

You never nominated then, and you've never done it when we've been coolered.

Its because you simply don't have the mental aptitude or ability for even semi-original thought. 

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Is this true snudge  there isn't a nom to your name?

Panzerknacker 

Yes I have put up nominations in the past. As I've already said, what's the point when all that happens is it turns into the normal cunting of each other. Just see Stickers for a good example this. 

Guest Bill Stickers
39 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Yes I have put up nominations in the past. As I've already said, what's the point when all that happens is it turns into the normal cunting of each other. Just see Stickers for a good example this. 

No nom idiot. 

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Just wouldn't happen on the other site, would it mate.  See if you can use your powers of persuasion to get me back on there. Stickers rudeness depresses me somewhat.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Just wouldn't happen on the other site, would it mate.  See if you can use your powers of persuasion to get me back on there. Stickers rudeness depresses me somewhat.

Sorry,we're out of red carpet. 

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is the sort of quality we're missing out on, Bill, thanks to you and your bullying ways. I hope you're ashamed of yourself.

A worthy proper nomination CB, but you're off topic, so can you please enlighten us with the worst Christmas present you have ever had.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is the sort of quality we're missing out on, Bill, thanks to you and your bullying ways. I hope you're ashamed of yourself.

A couple of letters extra and you don't forget. You really should get out more. 

I'll get your anorak. 

Guest Bill Stickers
41 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Thanks CB, ive just awarded it a belated iron. 

23 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

A worthy proper nomination CB, but you're off topic, so can you please enlighten us with the worst Christmas present you have ever had.

I remember once, based on the hints dropped by my idiot fucking parents, expecting a Scalextric set. Instead I unwrapped a Matchbox fucking Motorway.

matchbox_motorway.jpg

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I remember once, based on the hints dropped by my idiot fucking parents, expecting a Scalextric set. Instead I unwrapped a Matchbox fucking Motorway.

matchbox_motorway.jpg

Count yourself lucky, when i was about 12, i was expecting a BMX Piranha but ended up with a Modern Romance LP. Don't think i have ever been sane after that Santa Fuck-Up.!!