CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who drink Jack Daniels

Stubby Pecker

Alcoholic drink of choice, when they think they're being sophisticated, for the legions of bone think chav cunts inhabiting our once great nation. They probably drink it with coke as well. There's only one type of whiskey and we all know where it comes from. If we could someone contaminate this Christmas's supply with Depo Provera or better still, cyanide, what a glorious new year we'd all wake up to.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Beginners stuff wiz, the godless savages in scotchland make the real stuff. Ice is cheating 

Scotch had better be at least 12 years old and single malt.  The blended shit is nothing more than one of Pen's pissed filled Tena's wringed out and repurposed.  Jack has a smooth, subtle flavour.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported for suggesting I'd drink anything less. 

Punkape prefers the five year old stuff....like Johnny Walker.  Piss water, and only suitable for transients, those hiding from the police, and wanna be faggot sophisticants who think they belong to golf clubs.  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Punkape prefers the five year old stuff....like Johnny Walker.  Piss water, and only suitable for transients, those hiding from the police, and wanna be faggot sophisticants who think they belong to golf clubs.  

you've met my younger brother then Wizzo

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Scotch had better be at least 12 years old and single malt.  The blended shit is nothing more than one of Pen's pissed filled Tena's wringed out and repurposed.  Jack has a smooth, subtle flavour.  

The ubiquitous Glenmorangie is my go to single malt, but there's a couple of younger lowland offerings around which are worth a gargle. I'm currently enjoying a large measure of Auchentoshen, American oak, over a single block of ice. Excellent value and a fucking nice whisky.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

you've met my younger brother then Wizzo

I doubt I would have recognized him as a member of your bloodline, Ratters.  I have in mind, a spectacularly low sort of cretin, not found in any type of normal societal group.  Rather, frequently spotted in the worst places with the very ugliest and nastiest sort of people; open lesions on their bodies, multiple stab wound scars, ripped clothing, smelling of dumpster slime, stale piss and essence of glory hole splatterings.  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I only ever drink Irish whiskey and I have a fondness for Blackbush.

Cunts like you prefer to lick a detritus bowl in an AIDS clinic....

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Speaking of AIDS clinics, how did your weekly visit go?  T cell count near normal, or are they finally starting to fuck off.  The best gift possible at this time of year, is your death.  

16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Irish whiskey is pure beginners stuff. Suppose it helps to numb the pain of another horrible night down the docks on the game.

You of course know a lot of Jacks and Daniels. And blokes with unpronounceable African names.

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Extra cunting
  • Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Irish whiskey is pure beginners stuff. Suppose it helps to numb the pain of another horrible night down the docks on the game.

It does have some antiseptic quality, unless you're so far gone with AIDS, like Punky.  Then it's only good for sanitizing skin for a jab.  

Guest luke swarm

if anybody would like to purchase any Jim Beam then please PM me, I bought 36 litres of the stuff in Germany when I serving in the late 90s, its vintage stuff with the NAAFI price stickers still on, stronger than the British imported stuff as well. I bought it cheap but its not really my cup of tea. 

The Macallan, that's the king of Whisky.  

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It does have some antiseptic quality, unless you're so far gone with AIDS, like Punky.  Then it's only good for sanitizing skin for a jab.  

More expert opinion from the board’s leading authority on male prostitution and homosexual depravity gained entirely on the job.

lol.

Pervert.

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Alcoholic drink of choice, when they think they're being sophisticated, for the legions of bone think chav cunts inhabiting our once great nation. They probably drink it with coke as well. There's only one type of whiskey and we all know where it comes from. If we could someone contaminate this Christmas's supply with Depo Provera or better still, cyanide, what a glorious new year we'd all wake up to.

Spoken like the sort of cunt who thinks that Fosters is the lager of choice.

Firstly, it's whisky if you're talking about the decent jock shit, which I assume you are as you have stated the Irish stuff is "for beginners".

Secondly, Jack Daniels is a bourbon, not a whisky, so it's ridiculous to compare it to one.

Thirdly, Laphroaig is ten times better than the shit you have thus far recommended.

Fourthly, do your research before making a nomination, it will save you the arduous task of spouting out a load of fucking bollocks 

Fifthly, fuck off.