CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who drink Jack Daniels

Stubby Pecker

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Spoken like the sort of cunt who thinks that Fosters is the lager of choice.

Firstly, it's whisky if you're talking about the decent jock shit, which I assume you are as you have stated the Irish stuff is "for beginners".

Secondly, Jack Daniels is a bourbon, not a whisky, so it's ridiculous to compare it to one.

Thirdly, Laphroaig is ten times better than the shit you have thus far recommended.

Fourthly, do your research before making a nomination, it will save you the arduous task of spouting out a load of fucking bollocks 

Fifthly, fuck off.

Ok, Fosters in piss weak brewed in the uk for wankers. No cunt drinks in down under, where it tastes like real pilsner beer. Twat.

I agree, Laphroaig is a lovely drop, but I'd be happy with most Scottish single malts that aren't too cheap. Isle of Jura, Bowmore, talisker and Oban which I've not seen for while are some of my favourites. Hopefully FC will get me a couple of bottles which will last me through to the spring. If you're over west, bring a bottle and drop into stubby towers and we'll reminisce over old times. 

16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Alcoholic drink of choice, when they think they're being sophisticated, for the legions of bone think chav cunts inhabiting our once great nation. They probably drink it with coke as well. There's only one type of whiskey and we all know where it comes from. If we could someone contaminate this Christmas's supply with Depo Provera or better still, cyanide, what a glorious new year we'd all wake up to.

These sort of cunts need to be introduced to a few Rusty Nails.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Cunts that drink "JD" in the UK are just more sadsack cunts who wish they were American. The same cunts stay up to watch the 'Superbowl'. Fucking losers, who would throw thousands of years of our culture and history down the toilet in exchange for ~50 years of American shite. 

On 07/12/2017 at 9:14 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Alcoholic drink of choice, when they think they're being sophisticated, for the legions of bone think chav cunts inhabiting our once great nation. They probably drink it with coke as well. There's only one type of whiskey and we all know where it comes from. If we could someone contaminate this Christmas's supply with Depo Provera or better still, cyanide, what a glorious new year we'd all wake up to.

Silver JD is an enjoyable drink, that Honey shit is fucking vile. 

I can just picture you now: sat with your grotesque wife, her with a LIDL Baileys knock off, you with your Cinzano and lemonade, sat there like a pair of miserable cunts, wishing your social life still existed and you didn’t have to spend another minute in each other’s dreadful company. 

Disaronno drinking cunt. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I can just picture you now: sat with your grotesque wife, her with a LIDL Baileys knock off, you with your Cinzano and lemonade, sat there like a pair of miserable cunts, wishing your social life still existed and you didn’t have to spend another minute in each other’s dreadful company. 

Disaronno drinking cunt. 

Rather my lidl grog, than a creamy protein rich shot you eagerly suck from the flaccid little toggers of your fliddy pals, @William T.D. Stickers and @Decimus you proper bender. 

Ive also reported you for mentioning my fictitious wife. Please feel free to abuse my fictitious children you LCD spaz

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Rather my lidl grog, than a creamy protein rich shot you eagerly suck from the flaccid little toggers of your fliddy pals, @William T.D. Stickers and @Decimus you proper bender. 

Ive also reported you for mentioning my fictitious wife. Please feel free to abuse my fictitious children you LCD spaz

#Stubbytoo

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Proper reported, or pretend, non-grassing reported (to Proper)?

What date does your fictitious Scope donation DD come out? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Disaronno drinking cunt. 

Not only do I imagine Stubby as the sort of yeee-haaawwwing faggot who drinks Southern Comfort, I can also picture him ordering it as a "SoCo" and demanding that it's "on the rocks".

What a stetson wearing little maggot.

Guest Bill Stickers
54 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stubby, I've not contributed to this thread until now with good reason. That reason being it is a pile of shit.

Please don't try and drag me into it with your pathetic tagging. 

On 12/8/2017 at 9:36 PM, Ape said:

Oxygen turns you into a primitive, untamed savage. Stop using it, forthwith.

I thought you was ok when i rejoined, you seemed a bit strange but not as bad as Bill and his like, just give me a wide berth and then there can be no nonsense between us.

There's a good fellow but if you continue in this pissant way you're deploying then it will only end in tears for you...oh by the way..Fuck Off !!

23 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Stubby, I've not contributed to this thread until now with good reason. That reason being it is a pile of shit.

11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I want him dead. 

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's already been reported for implying that I was sexually abused as a child.

Funny it came about after you mentioned Scope again, I think we've found Stubby's trigger.

The three flids of the apocalypse rise from their coffins in unison. A high fiving in cyberspace followed by a very real wank fest. Do you all PM each other dick pics or have you all got webcams? What a life, lifers.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Says a flid who loves to tag everyone else and PM them his banal inane attempt at humor.

Bill, you're a tragic disaster, thought i would give you a heads up on that as you seem to be oblivious to it.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The three flids of the apocalypse rise from their coffins in unison. A high fiving in cyberspace followed by a very real wank fest. Do you all PM each other dick pics or have you all got webcams? What a life, lifers.

Yep, but give em their credit, they're all in contact with their feminine side.

5 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Yep, but give em their credit, they're all in contact with their feminine side.

No 7s, thickers, snake and runty are all man. Big tough men. I'm scared of them being nasty to me. I might cry. 

I feel I'm providing them with a service, however, I'm all they've got