CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who drink Jack Daniels

Stubby Pecker

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No 7s, thickers, snake and runty are all man. Big tough men. I'm scared of them being nasty to me. I might cry. 

I feel I'm providing them with a service, however, I'm all they've got

To be fair, all you and Phileas "Round the world by looking out of my Canadian felcher's window" Fogg, seem to do is cry and name drop us continuously.

As a history lesson for your combined IQ of 12 to take in, you've both brought it on yourselves. You thought you could handle the big hitter by giving me jip unprovoked, and Vincent Van Spaz decided to have a pop even though I had previously left his rambling spastications unchallenged.

A couple of keyboard warriors who have bitten off more than they can chew. 

Idiots.

• Like 1

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I know you silly old cunt but I'm not goggling real lesbos when Claire Bald-one is one every channel

Didn't your lot do a good turn in nazi lesbos or was it a dream I had?

Hitler's original plan for Madagascar was to rename it Axminster and cover it in lezzers

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Hitler's original plan for Madagascar was to rename it Axminster and cover it in lezzers

The bastard was also going to annex Sidmouth and Ottery St Mary.

39 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Fucking hell. Can you imagine the stench wafting over Mozambique when an entire island off the coast is populated by burly bull dykes who's diet consists of rancid fanny and Stella are forced to live in a tropical climate. I imagine they would form some kind of Viking culture and raid the mainland in longboats thatched from pubic hair and the dried off discharge of yeast infections. A truly horrifying prospect.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I thought you was ok when i rejoined, you seemed a bit strange but not as bad as Bill and his like, just give me a wide berth and then there can be no nonsense between us.

There's a good fellow but if you continue in this pissant way you're deploying then it will only end in tears for you...oh by the way..Fuck Off !!

How the fuck you, of all people, can call anyone “a bit strange” is laughable. You’re as much of a nutter as Jazz. Oh, and please explain exactly how “it will only end in tears” for me. Are you going to get your genius mate to track me down on his Fisher Price PC? One last thing - it’s you were, not you was.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ape said:

How the fuck you, of all people, can call anyone “a bit strange” is laughable. You’re as much of a nutter as Jazz. Oh, and please explain exactly how “it will only end in tears” for me. Are you going to get your genius mate to track me down on his Fisher Price PC? One last thing - it’s you were, not you was.

He could mean rape. 

Just saying. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell. Can you imagine the stench wafting over Mozambique when an entire island off the coast is populated by burly bull dykes who's diet consists of rancid fanny and Stella are forced to live in a tropical climate. I imagine they would form some kind of Viking culture and raid the mainland in longboats thatched from pubic hair and the dried off discharge of yeast infections. A truly horrifying prospect.

You should take this genius idea straight to George A. Romero Killer. I know the cunt's dead, but "Zombie Director of Lezzer Island" just has to be made. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

At last! Evidence of your Eastern European ancestry!

About 20% East European Jewish actually. I would like to know more about my ancestry, have you any ideas .. like a final solution?

5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Captain, I’ve noticed you lingering in the shadows for a while, now. Would you like to join a clique? 

I think you may have mistaken me for Hank Marvin, who has spent many years in the Shadows despite his absolutely shite guitar sound, and as far as I am aware he would have little interest in joining a clique. However, if you could get Cliff to join, he may reconsider. 

On 12/12/2017 at 7:25 AM, Decimus said:

To be fair, all you and Phileas "Round the world by looking out of my Canadian felcher's window" Fogg, seem to do is cry and name drop us continuously.

As a history lesson for your combined IQ of 12 to take in, you've both brought it on yourselves. You thought you could handle the big hitter by giving me jip unprovoked, and Vincent Van Spaz decided to have a pop even though I had previously left his rambling spastications unchallenged.

A couple of keyboard warriors who have bitten off more than they can chew. 

Idiots.

Keyboard warriors hey D, you know all about that shit, certainly a lot more than me as i don't come on here every day spitting fire and shitting spunk like you do. looking forward to your lame response...take it away lucky.

On 12/12/2017 at 6:53 PM, Ape said:

You do cry a lot on here Ape, you're doing it now.

3 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Keyboard warriors hey D, you know all about that shit, certainly a lot more than me as i don't come on here every day spitting fire and shitting spunk like you do. looking forward to your lame response...take it away lucky.

Forgive me, but I'm not the one who comes on here offering out fights in the real world like some sort of pathetic 12 year old.

You really do need to grow up, you thick man-child.

Now fuck off, everyone, including Stubby, has contributed and stayed on topic today, and yet here you are again disrupting the site.

Troll cunt.

• Like 1