CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

National Emergency, Yes Its Snowing

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Here we go, so we have had some snow flurries and oh calamity we have almost 2 inches of the stuff which apparently constitutes a serious antarctic type blizzard here in the West Midlands.

So Cunts here at work are all trying to finish early to commute the 2 miles back home to Codsall or Dudley, people are frantically looking around for shovels and I expect the supermarkets are rammed with old cunts buying up all the bread and milk in case they are snowed in for 4 or 5 hours. Drivers have slowed down to 4 miles an hour just to be on the safe side and I expect a fuel shortage announcement imminently.

Already cunts here are complaining that their roads were not gritted last night and the Councel should be keelhauled for this grave injustice, Mrs Swarm, the stupid mare has already texted me to check road conditions here as she works in Telford, also whether she should get a meal deal in as we might not be able to walk the massive 1/2 mile to the Indian Restaurant for our traditional Friday night Balti. 

Its the children I worry about, for gods sake they might get chilblains or a runny nose in these life threatening conditions, Why have you forsaken us our lord God.     

Guest Lady Penelope

Just remember that if you are from London, wrap up well and stay at home in the warm .. if you are from elsewhere in the uk it might be best if you button up your coat when you go out.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Here we go, so we have had some snow flurries and oh calamity we have almost 2 inches of the stuff which apparently constitutes a serious antarctic type blizzard here in the West Midlands.

So Cunts here at work are all trying to finish early to commute the 2 miles back home to Codsall or Dudley, people are frantically looking around for shovels and I expect the supermarkets are rammed with old cunts buying up all the bread and milk in case they are snowed in for 4 or 5 hours. Drivers have slowed down to 4 miles an hour just to be on the safe side and I expect a fuel shortage announcement imminently.

Already cunts here are complaining that their roads were not gritted last night and the Councel should be keelhauled for this grave injustice, Mrs Swarm, the stupid mare has already texted me to check road conditions here as she works in Telford, also whether she should get a meal deal in as we might not be able to walk the massive 1/2 mile to the Indian Restaurant for our traditional Friday night Balti. 

Its the children I worry about, for gods sake they might get chilblains or a runny nose in these life threatening conditions, Why have you forsaken us our lord God.     

It’s council not councel you semi-literate buffoon.

Correct it.

lol.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It’s council not councel you semi-literate buffoon.

Correct it.

lol.

semi illerterate, I might need concelleing after those hurtful comment, whats this I hear about you need anal repair surgery again Pinky.  

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

It's fucking gorgeous down here. 

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

semi illerterate, I might need concelleing after those hurtful comment, whats this I hear about you need anal repair surgery again Pinky.  

Btw Luke, whats going to happen now Coventry has earned the City of Culture award? Have the German airforce been asked to bomb the fuck out of it to make improvements? 

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Btw Luke, whats going to happen now Coventry has earned the City of Culture award? Have the German airforce been asked to bomb the fuck out of it to make improvements? 

Coventry, city of culture, do you know its main competitor was Stoke, another shithole of a town with zero redeeming features, This city of culture is just a nonsensical cackpile Gyps, next thing even my hometown of Smethwick will feel its in with a chance due to its shattered industry and rotten infrastructure. The main requirement for City of Culture seems to be that its populations is desperately trying to move somewhere else. 

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Coventry, city of culture, do you know its main competitor was Stoke, another shithole of a town with zero redeeming features, This city of culture is just a nonsensical cackpile Gyps, next thing even my hometown of Smethwick will feel its in with a chance due to its shattered industry and rotten infrastructure. The main requirement for City of Culture seems to be that its populations is desperately trying to move somewhere else. 

'Culture' as in the micro-biological sense.

Hope this helps

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Never mind that. Here in France we organise our weather. Even if we have 50cm of snow there is never any panic.

Just raise a white flag and carry on as usual...?

11 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Just remember that if you are from London, wrap up well and stay at home in the warm .. if you are from elsewhere in the uk it might be best if you button up your coat when you go out.

Half of the people in London have never seen snow before.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

What a gritter. No, I mean shitter. Best get my headphones on to drown out the din from the whining, annoying, pampered snowflakes who claim they can’t cope with all the adversity. Don’t bother handing one of these fuckers a shovel to dig you out of snowdrift.

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Never mind that. Here in France we organise our weather. Even if we have 50cm of snow there is never any panic.

50 cm? What’s that in English you sellout fucking traitor?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
18 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

We get snow in inches over here. It's far more hazardous than that European shite.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Stoke is a City .. the main town is Hanley.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

About 20 times the length of Punkape's cock.

I hope the  stupid cunt is getting acquainted with Leroy and his golf club in the cooler as we speak.