CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who blame all that is wrong in their lives on Mooslims, Remoaners, Brexiteers, The Oyrish, Corbyn, Trump, May etc

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest judgetwi

How about trains? Have you ever travelled on Southeastern? Late, cancelled, late, on strike, late, fucking cancelled. Leaves on line, snow on line, staff shortages, delayed due to fucking pikeys nicking the cables, cancelled due to some attention seeking cunt jumping under the wheels at South Bermondsey. On and fucking on day after fucking day.👹

Have you ever been on the fucking tube? Packed solid like fucking sardines, some dirty cunt’s armpit in your fucking face......can you please move down the carriage.... where you cunt? There’s no fucking room bollockbrain. Fucking Roma bastards sticking a card in your face....” I am homeless..please buy my tissues.” Fuck off and be homeless in your own fucking country cunt.

Locked outside because there are too many people on the platform. More fucking iron curtain beggars and pickpockets to deal with.

And the fucking prices they charge for all this stressful life shortening shit, fucking fat profits guaranteed by subsidies from the cunting taxpayer.

Fat cat train companies are a bunch of thieving cunts, aided and abetted by their stinking lowlife bastard pals in Westminster. It’s a diabolical fucking Liberty!

Fuck the fucking train companies and every thick useless wanker who ever worked on the fucking railway. CUNTS.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

How about trains? Have you ever travelled on Southeastern? Late, cancelled, late, on strike, late, fucking cancelled. Leaves on line, snow on line, staff shortages, delayed due to fucking pikeys nicking the cables, cancelled due to some attention seeking cunt jumping under the wheels at South Bermondsey. On and fucking on day after fucking day.👹

Have you ever been on the fucking tube? Packed solid like fucking sardines, some dirty cunt’s armpit in your fucking face......can you please move down the carriage.... where you cunt? There’s no fucking room bollockbrain. Fucking Roma bastards sticking a card in your face....” I am homeless..please buy my tissues.” Fuck off and be homeless in your own fucking country cunt.

Locked outside because there are too many people on the platform. More fucking iron curtain beggars and pickpockets to deal with.

And the fucking prices they charge for all this stressful life shortening shit, fucking fat profits guaranteed by subsidies from the cunting taxpayer.

Fat cat train companies are a bunch of thieving cunts, aided and abetted by their stinking lowlife bastard pals in Westminster. It’s a diabolical fucking Liberty!

Fuck the fucking train companies and every thick useless wanker who ever worked on the fucking railway. CUNTS.

The Fat Controller's a cunt 

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck the south-east.

Guest judgetwi

Too late My Lady, it’s already fucked.....well and truly.

I might treat myself to an Uber on the way home...... if I can find a driver who speaks fucking English!🐪

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Too late My Lady, it’s already fucked.....well and truly.

I might treat myself to an Uber on the way home...... if I can find a driver who speaks fucking English!🐪

Careful, you'll have Stickers accusing you of racism.

27 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So what?

Racism is a bad thing and bad things are for foreigners.

What's wrong with my life is that cunts from the Cheshire set keep telling me what's wrong with my life. It all went wrong when I wasn't born in Middlewich, Lostock Gralam or Little Peover.

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

What's wrong with my life is that cunts from the Cheshire set keep telling me what's wrong with my life. It all went wrong when I wasn't born in Middlewich, Lostock Gralam or Little Peover.

Good evening.

Anyone can get elocution lessons so that even if you’re from a shithole or sound like you’re from shithole you can at least change something.....

Why don’t you have elocution lessons and try for something different at the Jobcentre ? How about acting ?

Please stay out of Cheshire.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I remember an Aunt from Widnes , Lancashire who adopted the permanent telephone voice upon realising when they faffed about with the county boundaries back in the 70's , that she then lived in Cheshire. [My Dad quipped that she was then probably changing her knickers every week rather than turning them inside out]

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

I remember an Aunt from Widnes , Lancahire who adopted the permanent telephone voice upon realising when they faffed about with the county boundaries back in the 70's , that she then lived in Cheshire. [My Dad quipped that she was then probably changing her knickers every week rather than turning them inside out]

In the boundary changes in '72 (I think) about 100 square miles of Yorkshire was transferred to Lancashire. What fun. Many took the ignominy to the grave while us Red Rose Commandos took the piss mercilessly. Most living there now are teachers who embrace the disgrace of not being in Yorkshire even if they lived in Lancashire before moving there. I call them sick fuckers for moving into the Moors Murderers killing grounds. Fucking wankers

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, Snatch said:

He's the sites snivelling snowflake.

They are selling a children's hip hop album in ASDA. WHITE GENOCIDE!

Sorry, who's the snowflake again?

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

They are selling a children's hip hop album in ASDA. WHITE GENOCIDE!

Sorry, who's the snowflake again?

I'm sure you'll have a copy. Get an adult to help you with the longer words.

2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

I remember an Aunt from Widnes , Lancashire who adopted the permanent telephone voice upon realising when they faffed about with the county boundaries back in the 70's , that she then lived in Cheshire. [My Dad quipped that she was then probably changing her knickers every week rather than turning them inside out]

My Aunty Vi suffered from trench clitoris. Still, you had respect in them days. You could cook an unwanted baby for Christmas and still have paedophile priests to touch you up at the Nativity

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Good evening.

Anyone can get elocution lessons so that even if you’re from a shithole or sound like you’re from shithole you can at least change something.....

Why don’t you have elocution lessons and try for something different at the Jobcentre ? How about acting ?

Please stay out of Cheshire.

Why don't you stick a knife in an electrical socket and try electrocution lessons?  It would solve ALL of you numerous problems.

Prick.

Fuck off

LOL

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Why don't you stick a knife in an electrical socket and try electrocution lessons?  It would solve ALL of you numerous problems.

Prick.

Fuck off

LOL

Christian teaching on homosexuality is quite clear.

You should coform instead of cosying up to the Dale Winton brigade.

People with gay children need to look at themselves and their environment.

You’re a disgrace.

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Christian teaching on homosexuality is quite clear.

You should coform instead of cosying up to the Dale Winton brigade.

People with gay children need to look at themselves and their environment.

You’re a disgrace.

Yet you disregard it every moment of every day with your unprecedented faggotry.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Apparently thay had the choice of either being in Merseyside or Cheshire .. for some reason they chose Cheshire.