CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who blame all that is wrong in their lives on Mooslims, Remoaners, Brexiteers, The Oyrish, Corbyn, Trump, May etc

Guest Lady Penelope

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

You have been warned, but you don't listen. See you Sunday. A copy of Gideons Bible has been provided in the cooler.

Can I just say I've never liked this Punkape wallah? He strikes me as the sort who would own non-ironic garden gnomes.

Or those wishing wells that don't actually go anywhere and you can't turn the handle  

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

You have been warned, but you don't listen. See you Sunday. A copy of Gideons Bible has been provided in the cooler.

So I come in from the pub with my chicken kebab and can of diet tango ( no chilli sauce but plenty of Saal-ad please Stavros. ) and I have to read this shit. Saddleworth Moor? Hidden booty? I have read some disgusting shit on this site but that takes the fucking biscuit! What kind of sicko dreams up like pervert bollocks like that?

And all you can do is suspend the cunt for a day! What kind of wet lettuce, limp wristed , tinkerbell , pathetic liberal bullshit is that?

This cunt should have be having his door kicked in and the coppers taking his computer away for careful inspection.

Is he, by any chance, a “paypal” of yours?

Guest judgetwi
36 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Can I just say I've never liked this Punkape wallah? He strikes me as the sort who would own non-ironic garden gnomes.

Or those wishing wells that don't actually go anywhere and you can't turn the handle  

Yeah you know a wrong’un when you see one Herr Oberst. 

Guest judgetwi
36 minutes ago, The Beast said:

No he's not the tight fucking cunt, but that is irrelevant either way.

Well I don’t blame him for that but what is relevant Doc? I’ve read your rules and it’s all bullshit. I don’t understand how you can allow this fucked up sack of shit to keep posting on here. As I remember ( correct me if i’m wrong ) mental illness is not your speciality but if I can see it why can’t you?

By the way I note that the global stock markets had a big boost today thanks to my country being sold down the river to the global corporate capitalists. No doubt you made a big killing partly due to your bumbandit teashop fucking wanker.

You must be very proud...... no, I don’t expect an apology you Feinian cunt.👩‍🚀

48 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well I don’t blame him for that but what is relevant Doc? I’ve read your rules and it’s all bullshit. I don’t understand how you can allow this fucked up sack of shit to keep posting on here. As I remember ( correct me if i’m wrong ) mental illness is not your speciality but if I can see it why can’t you?

By the way I note that the global stock markets had a big boost today thanks to my country being sold down the river to the global corporate capitalists. No doubt you made a big killing partly due to your bumbandit teashop fucking wanker.

You must be very proud...... no, I don’t expect an apology you Feinian cunt.👩‍🚀

He's not all there, obviously, but who am I to judge? Nobody is perfect and only idiots rise to his bait. I'm sure you've never said anything out of turn on here.

I don't really know anything about YOUR country, I pay my taxes as rent and that's as far as my undying love of the place goes. I didn't know you own the shithole.

I don't trade on shares.

Yes Mrs May did sell UK plc down the shitter, not like it wasn't on the cards or isn't well over halfway there already.

If Mr & Mrs Mick choose to elect a half Indian gay man, that is a democratic matter for them. Looking at the long history of corrupt wankers that have been Taoiseach, there isn't much to lose. However, probably best UK plc doesn't interfere with Eire, it's track record isn't that good, nor is it anywhere else it has stuck its grubby hands into. 

Anything else fuckface?

Guest judgetwi

“ I don’t trade in shares”. Obviously I have mixed you up with some other mouthy cunt who was always bragging about how much dough he was making on the markets. Please accept my sincere apologies.

May I also apologise for forcing you to live in my “shithole “  country. I note that despite the fact that the English are appalling racists, bigots and  generally fucking cunts half the world are falling over themselves to get here.

Once again  , can I apologise for being English. We are the world’s  biggest cunts and everybody knows it.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, The Beast said:

He's not all there, obviously, but who am I to judge? Nobody is perfect and only idiots rise to his bait. I'm sure you've never said anything out of turn on here.

I don't really know anything about YOUR country, I pay my taxes as rent and that's as far as my undying love of the place goes. I didn't know you own the shithole.

I don't trade on shares.

Yes Mrs May did sell UK plc down the shitter, not like it wasn't on the cards or isn't well over halfway there already.

If Mr & Mrs Mick choose to elect a half Indian gay man, that is a democratic matter for them. Looking at the long history of corrupt wankers that have been Taoiseach, there isn't much to lose. However, probably best UK plc doesn't interfere with Eire, it's track record isn't that good, nor is it anywhere else it has stuck its grubby hands into. 

Anything else fuckface?

Checking up on The Council of The Isles the Northern Ireland Assembly has been suspended and looking at recent news the Taoiseach and his ministers seem to be negotiating on their behalf. As far as I can see in Eire those folks who live there and like to wear the orange jackets also appear to be able to carry out their rituals without anyone getting too bothered about it. Seeing that the micks mostly speak english anyway, what about merging Eire and Northern Island into a single country and call it Ireland?

Guest luke swarm
7 hours ago, The Beast said:

I don't trade on shares.

Anything else fuckface?

I wonder which half of the Gay or Indian disqualifies him from the position. You seem to disapprove but I am intrigued by which half you find offensive or both.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“ I don’t trade in shares”. Obviously I have mixed you up with some other mouthy cunt who was always bragging about how much dough he was making on the markets. Please accept my sincere apologies.

May I also apologise for forcing you to live in my “shithole “  country. I note that despite the fact that the English are appalling racists, bigots and  generally fucking cunts half the world are falling over themselves to get here.

Once again  , can I apologise for being English. We are the world’s  biggest cunts and everybody knows it.

Never apologise for being English. We aren't all thugs.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“ I don’t trade in shares”. Obviously I have mixed you up with some other mouthy cunt who was always bragging about how much dough he was making on the markets.

Proper's a small time amateur currency trader. Fun for a punt, but hardly a retirement plan. (Unless he bought a stack of Bitcoin this time last year?)

Of course, it is possible to make a motherfucking shitload out of trading without actually trading. Those complex derivative hedge fund algorithms don't write themselves, you know.

John Paulson is a cunt.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
17 hours ago, Manky said:

In the boundary changes in '72 (I think) about 100 square miles of Yorkshire was transferred to Lancashire. What fun. Many took the ignominy to the grave while us Red Rose Commandos took the piss mercilessly. Most living there now are teachers who embrace the disgrace of not being in Yorkshire even if they lived in Lancashire before moving there. I call them sick fuckers for moving into the Moors Murderers killing grounds. Fucking wankers

Two of the murders actually took place in Hattersley, which was in Cheshire at the time, hence the cunts were tried at Chester Assizes

Guest Lady Penelope
58 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Two of the murders actually took place in Hattersley, which was in Cheshire at the time, hence the cunts were tried at Chester Assizes

Roy Hattersley is still alive so be careful what you post.

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I wonder which half of the Gay or Indian disqualifies him from the position. You seem to disapprove but I am intrigued by which half you find offensive or both.  

I am not offended by either. I don't think the rump of the Irish population are either. The election of this gentleman and the vote to allow gay marriage are a further weakening of the grip the Roman catholic church has on the country. The younger generation don't believe in it and don't want it ruling their lives.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Don't get upset Mr. McMurphy...

Apologies accepted.

I have put my other spectacles on now. Ah that's better. I can see the long queue of people that stretches as far as the horizon (no fucking curve), made up of respectable families from Germany, Holland , Belgium and the Scandinavian Bloc. They are well behaved, honest about their age and not causing a scrum. 

3 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Welcome aboard.

Fuck off.

Facts are mere complications when it comes to the annexation of a chunk of Yorkshire. Saying that, most people would choose death over living in Hattersley.

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

Welcome aboard.

Fuck off.

Facts are mere complications when it comes to the annexation of a chunk of Yorkshire. Saying that, most people would choose death over living in Hattersley.

It's not often I get the chance to witness two northern monkeys attempting to communicate. From an anthropological point of view, it's akin to witnessing the first time that early man lit a fire.

Fascinating.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my chicken kebab and can of diet tango ( no chilli sauce but plenty of Saal-ad please Stavros. ) and I have to read this shit. Saddleworth Moor? Hidden booty? I have read some disgusting shit on this site but that takes the fucking biscuit! What kind of sicko dreams up like pervert bollocks like that?

And all you can do is suspend the cunt for a day! What kind of wet lettuce, limp wristed , tinkerbell , pathetic liberal bullshit is that?

This cunt should have be having his door kicked in and the coppers taking his computer away for careful inspection.

Is he, by any chance, a “paypal” of yours?

I will point out not for the first time that only Admin sees donations to the site. I don't and I don't want to.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

I am not offended by either. I don't think the rump of the Irish population are either. The election of this gentleman and the vote to allow gay marriage are a further weakening of the grip the Roman catholic church has on the country. The younger generation don't believe in it and don't want it ruling their lives.

Are all the younger generation bummers and velcro lickers then?

At this time of year please spare a thought for the 5% of the population who suffer silently from SAD . One would assume, wrongly, that with all the excitement and promise of Christmas and holidays ahead sufferers could muster a smile and be stoic but winter`s veil of dark and gloom is sadly too much to bear. I must confess to being a sufferer myself although my affliction is mild SAD. In fact vitamin D or special lightbulbs are not needed to cure me, only the news Bill has been thrown through the window of his Proton up the road on his face and ironically being driven over by a stolen council gritter with a failed asylum seeker at the wheel. 1..2... ha1.2..3, Knees up Mother Brown....knees up Mother Brown......