CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bottled water in Europe.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Bill Stickers
22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You used the quivering 12 chins shit yesterday dipshit in yet another missive from our self proclaimed leading idiot. Up your game.

Shut up 12 chins. 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Morning, Stubby. I haven't got you scheduled in for a thrashing until mid-afternoon, so if you wouldn't mind chucking a bucket of ice water over your excited maggot and calming the fuck down until then it would be much appreciated. 

Ta.

I've checked todays cunting schedules and I am sorry to say you have been doublebooked, you were scheduled to abuse Cuntrape at three but unfortunately he is snowed in, I am afraid its too late to change the computer schedules now  Decs, can you make it tomorrow between 10 and 12 ?   

Just now, luke swarm said:

I've checked todays cunting schedules and I am sorry to say you have been doublebooked, you were scheduled to abuse Cuntrape at three but unfortunately he is snowed in, I am afraid its too late to change the computer schedules now  Decs, can you make it tomorrow between 10 and 12 ?   

Thanks Luke, you're the true power behind the throne. I'll keep a window open for some Stubby playtime, I'm estimating I'll only need 45 seconds to make him shit his adult nappy.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Thanks Luke, you're the true power behind the throne. I'll keep a window open for some Stubby playtime, I'm estimating I'll only need 45 seconds to make him shit his adult nappy.

That's a bit rich from a lifer and classic meltdown merchant. I've not the energy for it today, troll someone else

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Decimus said:

thanks Decs, this was going to be a busy week for all of us and I was worried about the system crashing, thankfully Eric has kindly agreed to pull out of the fray to free up some cunting capacity. Coming up to Christmas I am afraid it will have to be all hands to the pumps again.  

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's a bit rich from a lifer and classic meltdown merchant. I've not the energy for it today, troll someone else

I guess we imagined your Scope fiasco. Bubbles had you in a right tizz, and it was easier than shitting out a Vindaloo. 

As for Scope, I personally think that they should have stuck to "The Spastics Society".

What do you think about that, you palsy loving cunt?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

By the drool on your chinny chin chin, you will gulp up punkapes wind. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I guess we imagined your Scope fiasco. Bubbles had you in a right tizz, and it was easier than shitting out a Vindaloo. 

As for Scope, I personally think that they should have stuck to "The Spastics Society".

Good god, you pair of sad motherfuckers. Not happy unless you're both cunting someone off are you? 

I know how it'll end, however. 

Slaps on the wrist from mrs R followed by a weasely climb down, followed by a predictable meltdown. I hope FC brings you more pants this year as I feel you're both about to wet yours with rage. 

And @William T.D. Stickers don't PM me again, you sad, dirty little weed of a cunt

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good god, you pair of sad motherfuckers. Not happy unless you're both cunting someone off are you? 

Slaps on the wrist from mrs R followed by a weasely climb down, followed by a predictable meltdown. I hope FC brings you more pants this year as I feel you're both about to wet yours with rage. 

And @William T.D. Stickers don't PM me again, you sad, dirty little weed of a cunt

Bill?

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@William T.D. Stickers, what faggotry is this? 

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I thought they just dealt with the downs dribblers?