CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jay Swingler

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

4 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Very poor start Bertie, you need to elaborate a bit more as why you've nominated this for a cunting. The vultures will pick your bones clean, or they would have long ago

5 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

It feels like I've been flayed already, and who said you can call me Bertie?

What’s on you mind, Albert? Did you see that Guardian piece on those fatherless blacks who held hostage and tortured a young man from Croydon? They went on to burgle his poor parents’ house.. stealing cash, Rolex watches, designer handbags and sunglasses. 

Who do you turn to?

Guest Alfie Noakes
27 minutes ago, Frank said:

What’s on you mind, Albert? Did you see that Guardian piece on those fatherless blacks who held hostage and tortured a young man from Croydon? They went on to burgle his poor parents’ house.. stealing cash, Rolex watches, designer handbags and sunglasses. 

Who do you turn to?

You turned to other men years ago.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
43 minutes ago, Frank said:

No, I didn't see it, please  post a link.

BTW "blacks", bears? Swans? Rats?

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

However, not nearly the most stupid boring cunt from the Black Country on CC...

That's not fair Eddie, I think Snowflake has produced some quite funny stuff in the short time he has been a member. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Alf you dozey old stoner, I’m home alone for a week and I’m not great with the Aga. Send me over one of your plagiarised recipes and I’ll do you a video in return. 

How much of a ring burner would you like?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Who do you turn to?

François, I thought you'd been deleted, why the fuck are you still here? Explain yourself.

I'd have thought you'd at least be mincing down the Champs-Elysee, paying tribute to that dreadful Johnny Hallyday cunt, making a dire Vimeo reel along with a million other tasteless French fucking idiots. Withers might've been there.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
4 hours ago, Frank said:

Alf you dozey old stoner, I’m home alone for a week and I’m not great with the Aga. Send me over one of your plagiarised recipes and I’ll do you a video in return. 

Fuck off. I was banking on you being Johnny Hallyday. How many louche, licentious lounge lizards do we actually need? 

Now go make like Sylvia Plath and crawl into your fucking Aga.