CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Short wearers in December

Neil

Saw some dopey cunt out  this morning in shorts,t shirt and fucking flip flops.Listen mate you look like a fucking twat full stop,not cool,not hip,just a cunt. Hope you die of pneumonia you absolute bell end.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Neil said:

Saw some dopey cunt out  this morning in shorts,t shirt and fucking flip flops.Listen mate you look like a fucking twat full stop,not cool,not hip,just a cunt. Hope you die of pneumonia you absolute bell end.

Neil, unbelievably I also saw a cunt in Wolverhampton Sainsburys wearing a pair of shorts and hoodie.....even worse this cunt was Black, I am not prejudiced much but you would think these chaps with heritage from the scorching African sun would feel the cold more, and its fucking cold here.

Yes, he looked like a thick twat and I was not alone in my astonishment.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Neil said:

Stop checking out men in shorts then, just ignore them, you utter Gaylord.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The only people wearing shorts this late in the year are public schoolboys and guys who think that they are too hard to feel the cold. I used to share a flat with a guy who insisted on going out to the pubs wearing a Cannibal Corpse and no jacket. His arms would develop an ugly blue, blotchy appearance. He insisted he was no pussy though.

16 hours ago, Neil said:

I was going to nom this Neil, after yesterday's trip to the cess pit of Gloucester. I saw several fuckwits in shorts despite the fact it was sleeting, they were all fat tuskers however, so it must be a way to distribute the massive blubber generated heat from their hulking bodies

Guest Lady Penelope
14 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

The only people wearing shorts this late in the year are public schoolboys

You've forgot the "hardnuts from Carlisle, Maryport and Workington.

Guest luke swarm
28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I was going to nom this Neil, after yesterday's trip to the cess pit of Gloucester. I saw several fuckwits in shorts despite the fact it was sleeting, they were all fat tuskers however, so it must be a way to distribute the massive blubber generated heat from their hulking bodies

unfortunately they soon replace the lost heat in the KFC with a family size bargain bucket for one and a bucket of Coke. I used to like Gloucester when I lived in Cirencester, it is not as stuck up as Cheltenham but on my last visit there, the area just outside the Weatherspoons was like a makeshift chav minacity with drunken tattooed cunts passed out all over the place.       

4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

unfortunately they soon replace the lost heat in the KFC with a family size bargain bucket for one and a bucket of Coke. I used to like Gloucester when I lived in Cirencester, it is not as stuck up as Cheltenham but on my last visit there, the area just outside the Weatherspoons was like a makeshift chav minacity with drunken tattooed cunts passed out all over the place.       

I'm planning to sarin gas that area at some point. Watch this space.

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thick as fuck women who go bare legged in freezing weather should be mentioned as well. My friend turned up in a thick warm jacket, hat, gloves and winter boots but nothing on the legs. And then she starts whining how cold her legs are! 

You've been stealing "comedy" anecdotes from your mate Jenny Eclair again, haven't you?

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thick as fuck women who go bare legged in freezing weather should be mentioned as well. My friend turned up in a thick warm jacket, hat, gloves and winter boots but nothing on the legs. And then she starts whining how cold her legs are! 

I'll bet the recent snow flurry was the first six inches you've seen in a while, Gyps.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/9/2017 at 2:44 PM, Neil said:

We can cling to the hopes that the exposure to the elements makes toes and other appendages rot and require amputation.  Let's see how they fucking well do then.