CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Short wearers in December

Neil

• 1 year later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I saw some wankstain walking his cunt kids (I assume) to school this morning in shorts and flip flops...

I keep a small box of wheel nuts in my car, so that when I see these fucksticks, I can teach them the error of their ways.  

44 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I keep a small box of wheel nuts in my car, so that when I see these fucksticks, I can teach them the error of their ways.  

Put them back on the wheels! 

During one of the police road safety campaigns, a senior policeman claimed that; 

"The most dangerous part of a motor car is the nut behind the steering wheel."

Obviously, I immediately removed the one from my car, and would you believe it, the next time I drove it, I ploughed straight through a bus queue. 

The police should be careful with their, so called 'advice'.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Same goes for daft cunts who venture outside in this weather without a hat

The other side to that argument is that you might actually want the daft cunts to go out without a hat, as then maybe they would suffer cold shock and burst a vessel in their pistachio sized brain and drop fucking dead. 

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

During one of the police road safety campaigns, a senior policeman claimed that; 

Obviously, I immediately removed the one from my car, and would you believe it, the next time I drove it, I ploughed straight through a bus queue. 

There is a "Letterbocks" if I've ever heard one.

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Plagiarism at its best,at least give Viz a mention

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Postmen (and butch Postwomen) insist on wearing shorts in February. They might do it to raise funds for charity, or just to annoy people even more when they deliver a pile of leaflets to you at 4 PM. That's cuntitude however you look at it. Get the uniform of the old days back on and stop being twats. 

3 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Postmen (and butch Postwomen) insist on wearing shorts in February. They might do it to raise funds for charity, or just to annoy people even more when they deliver a pile of leaflets to you at 4 PM. That's cuntitude however you look at it. Get the uniform of the old days back on and stop being twats. 

At least they've got a job and not just walking the streets.

On 10/12/2017 at 11:48, Stubby Pecker said:

I was going to nom this Neil, after yesterday's trip to the cess pit of Gloucester. I saw several fuckwits in shorts despite the fact it was sleeting, they were all fat tuskers however, so it must be a way to distribute the massive blubber generated heat from their hulking bodies

Teach you a lesson not to linger at the public toilets. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
9 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Royal Mail employees tend to be a bunch of failed wannabe hardmen, obese wasters and weird, autistic woman with lank, greasy hair. The common theme among them is wearing shorts in the dead of winter to demonstrate to the world how battle-hardened they truly are.

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Royal Mail employees tend to be a bunch of failed wannabe hardmen, obese wasters and weird, autistic woman with lank, greasy hair. The common theme among them is wearing shorts in the dead of winter to demonstrate to the world how battle-hardened they truly are.

I'm not fucking seeing this. Are you pervs going round with a telescope or binos like fucking bird watchers? There's me in my woolly G String minding my own.