CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blue Planet Cunt

Guest Hector

I’ve just watch a few minutes of Blue Planet II and that cunt Attenborough articulated the word toona not just once but half a dozen times. I’m aware some on here dislike him but when the likes of Attenborough speak of toona in lieu of tuna then all has gone to fuckery. Local dialect and yokelism dictate I say choona and not t-you-na, but this does not abrogate Attenborough of his duties as a senior broadcaster to get it right. I was slightly miffed when Bernard Hill announced himself on American TV as Ber-nard recently. I let this go without breaking his legs but this latest act of blasphemy is fucking outrageous and the cunt needs to be butchered and canned in whale piss.

Mr Polly was a cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Hector said:

I’ve just watch a few minutes of Blue Planet II and that cunt Attenborough articulated the word toona not just once but half a dozen times. I’m aware some on here dislike him but when the likes of Attenborough speak of toona in lieu of tuna then all has gone to fuckery. Local dialect and yokelism dictate I say choona and not t-you-na, but this does not abrogate Attenborough of his duties as a senior broadcaster to get it right. I was slightly miffed when Bernard Hill announced himself on American TV as Ber-nard recently. I let this go without breaking his legs but this latest act of blasphemy is fucking outrageous and the cunt needs to be butchered and canned in whale piss.

Mr Polly was a cunt.

Good evening Heck Tour

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Mr Polly was a cunt.

You could iron out your regional accent with elocution lessons instead of speaking like a cretinous peasant with a palsy.

lol

Guest Erroreptile404
17 hours ago, Hector said:

Mr Polly was a cunt.

The mongs pronounce Bennet as Ben-ay too, bunch of simple twats need strangling with their own vocal chords till they start speaking english properly

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

We've got 'Ralphs' as 'Rafe's,  'Colins' as 'Coh-lyns' and Susan, who went for years as a perfectly acceptable Sarandon (yeah! As in 'how it's written' fatherfuckers!) now going by the surname  Sa RAN don.

Keep on Rocking In The Free World!

Don't forget craig as "creg"