CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mafia Wives

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest judgetwi
23 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If you ever got a husband I'm pretty sure he'd end up putting concrete shoes on your feet, wrapping you up in a carpet and throwing you off a bridge. 

A bit difficult for a blind man to pull that off, to be fair. However i’m sure there would be a few volunteers to help the cunt out.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

A bit difficult for a blind man to pull that off, to be fair. However i’m sure there would be a few volunteers to help the cunt out.

Chuckling

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Real glamourpussies

mafia-sicily-maria-angela-di-trapini_417

I'd like to have a go with the girly constable!  Get rid of the glasses for some trashy makeup and then put them back on for that naughty secretary or uni student on heat, and you've got some cold winters evening entertainment.  

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Get rid of the glasses for some trashy makeup and then put them back on for that naughty secretary or uni student on heat, and you've got some cold winters evening entertainment.  

I'm not sure the secretary roleplaying will be very convincing whilst she's squeaming with revulsion, tears streaming down her face, repeatedly saying "no, no, please stop!".

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm not sure the secretary roleplaying will be very convincing whilst she's squeaming with revulsion, tears streaming down her face, repeatedly saying "no, no, please stop!".

That's the fun part of being the boss.  

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Euurrggghhhh. Fuck this shit sky high!

Big-Ang-Cancer.jpg

Fuck me, that’s Luca Brazzi after they fished him out of the river. “Look what they did to my boy.”😎

Guest Tata Steely Dan
12 hours ago, Snatch said:

Don't worry Neil,she's dead now. Bit here's another for you.

wenn20312758.jpg

Why was this tramp at some sort of award ceremony? Rather like our obsession with the Royals, this country treats organised criminals like some sort of pack of lovable rogues. Utter bullshit. I nommed this phenomenon a while back:

13 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Rather like our obsession with the Royals, this country treats organised criminals like some sort of pack of lovable rogues. Utter bullshit. I nommed this phenomenon a whil back.

Was this before or after you furiously pumped your tiddler with your heroin ravaged arm over Arthur Thompson's grave? 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Was this before or after you furiously pumped your tiddler with your heroin ravaged arm over Arthur Thompson's grave? 

Before that but after I finished my fried pizza, you English cunt. Try harder with the insults, the whole porridge wog ergo heroin thing has been done to death by people far more intelligent and creative than yourself.

Are you pussies still dying in droves under an inch-thick carpet of snow?

48 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Before that but after I finished my fried pizza, you English cunt. Try harder with the insults, the whole porridge wog ergo heroin thing has been done to death by people far more intelligent and creative than yourself.

Are you pussies still dying in droves under an inch-thick carpet of snow?

In my defence, I don't assume that you're a heroin addict because you're Scottish, but because the vast majority of the shit you come out with could only be produced by someone smacked off of their tits.

Do you play the bagpipes?

Lol

Fuck off.

• Like 2