CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amazon

Eddie

The slippery cunts paid just £15m in tax on European revenues of £19.5bn, however have been ordered to repay €250m by EU over 'illegal tax advantages'

Amazon makes its staff work under unbelievable pressure in "slave camp" conditions, with employees at their warehouses having to walk 11 miles in a shift and collect orders every 33 seconds, an investigation has found.

The delivery drivers don’t have it any better, they say they earn a fixed rate of £103 a route each day, while being offered van hire and insurance costing £200 a week.

They claim they are working as long as 12 hours each day, sometimes as much as 14 – despite UK law dictating that drivers must not be on duty for more than 11 hours in any working day. One driver reported he took home just £160 after forking out for van costs plus £140-worth of fuel, reimbursed later at 16p per mile.

Slave labour, by a greedy, nasty bunch of cunts, but as long as the share holders continue to see their investment rise, who gives a fuck about the saps at the bottom of the pile. 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The slippery cunts paid just £15m in tax on European revenues of £19.5bn, however have been ordered to repay €250m by EU over 'illegal tax advantages'

Amazon makes its staff work under unbelievable pressure in "slave camp" conditions, with employees at their warehouses having to walk 11 miles in a shift and collect orders every 33 seconds, an investigation has found.

The delivery drivers don’t have it any better, they say they earn a fixed rate of £103 a route each day, while being offered van hire and insurance costing £200 a week.

They claim they are working as long as 12 hours each day, sometimes as much as 14 – despite UK law dictating that drivers must not be on duty for more than 11 hours in any working day. One driver reported he took home just £160 after forking out for van costs plus £140-worth of fuel, reimbursed later at 16p per mile.

Slave labour, by a greedy, nasty bunch of cunts, but as long as the share holders continue to see their investment rise, who gives a fuck about the saps at the bottom of the pile. 

And then you go and vote in Conservative governments. As the yanks say - "go figure".

34 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

And then you go and vote in Conservative governments. As the yanks say - "go figure".

I thought they were American. Probably grew under that gentleman of colour who is a Democrat and more like their version of Labour.

Typical knee-jerk bollocks from the sites plastic Stalin.

I don't use Amazon. They don't deliver draught bitter.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Manky said:

I thought they were American. Probably grew under that gentleman of colour who is a Democrat and more like their version of Labour.

Typical knee-jerk bollocks from the sites plastic Stalin.

I don't use Amazon. They don't deliver draught bitter.

Ah yes, I forgot that American companies are only subject to their own laws and not the countries in which they operate. 

You fucking stupid cunt. 

6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Ah yes, I forgot that American companies are only subject to their own laws and not the countries in which they operate. 

You fucking stupid cunt. 

Amazon's business model was developed in the US of A. I bet all their drivers over there live in 25 bedroom mansions in Beverley Hills because obviously Bezos only shits on British workers. You blinkered fuckwit.

P.S. It is not yet compulsory to work for Amazon.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Employ peanuts and pay them monkeys

Guest Bill Stickers
40 minutes ago, Manky said:

Amazon's business model was developed in the US of A. I bet all their drivers over there live in 25 bedroom mansions in Beverley Hills because obviously Bezos only shits on British workers. You blinkered fuckwit.

P.S. It is not yet compulsory to work for Amazon.

What's your point you dope? America has pretty terrible workers rights, worse than ours.

That still doesn't change the fact Eddie is a total spacko for simultaneously voting Tory and complaining about corporate employers being allowed dodge tax and enforce shit working conditions in the Uk.

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

What's your point you dope? America has pretty terrible workers rights, worse than ours.

That still doesn't change the fact Eddie is a total spacko for simultaneously voting Tory and complaining about corporate employers being allowed dodge tax and enforce shit working conditions in the Uk.

I am pointless. As a site superhero, I must tackle evil whenever you rear your ugly head. I have searched my conscience and am unable to deny that Eddie is a total spacko and I cannot deny your right to point this fact out to anyone whose interest is piqued. Which is no fucker.

Anyway, it is Monday afternoon. Don't you have some parcels to deliver for Uncle Jeff?

Guest judgetwi

There are millions of people working in similar conditions in this country and untold rich cunts who don’t pay their fair share of tax. It’s called global corporate capitalism. It’s what you get when you destroy the unions and flood the country with cheap docile labour. It didn’t happen by accident.

Anyone who thinks there’s a difference between the Tories and the Tories with Red Ties has been asleep for the last 40 years. They are all bought and paid for, all self serving, money grabbing scum sucking cunts. 

39 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

When you finally get on the property ladder, you too will vote Tory.

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

When you finally get on the property ladder, you too will vote Tory.

The words of someone who really gives a shit about the amazon workers. Eddie, this is your worst attempt at a reasoned nomination ever. Have you considered asking for it to be deleted? 

13 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The words of someone who really gives a shit about the amazon workers. Eddie, this is your worst attempt at a reasoned nomination ever. Have you considered asking for it to be deleted? 

Bill remind me what Labour did to close the tax loopholes used by big business? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Don't the miserable tight fisted cunts use the services of UPS or the yanks postal service?  I was under the impression they shipped via those carriers.  

If you ever feel like taking the piss out of the proprietor of a book shop, tell him Amazon can get the book faster and cheaper.  The cunt will jump the counter with a kitchen knife!  

Guest luke swarm

there will always be rich people and poor cunts that exist to serve them, thus it is and will forever be.

The problem is that we have allowed the rich to create a government which serves their needs first and foremost, they have placed their own to write the rules that allow the exploitation of what they consider lesser beings. Does not matter which hue of government is incumbent, the end result is always the same.

It has different names, Capitalism, Neo-liberalism, Trickle down Policies but in reality the same wealthy landed cunts are always one step ahead of us. Apparently the wealthiest families in the land can trace the origin of their wealth back to first using heavy animals on the land. Amazon, Uber and the likes of Sports Direct, Zero Hours Contracts etc,  are just the latest incarnation of the harsh unfeeling exploitation but throughout history there are many examples.

One of the things that really fucks me off is the plethora of shite on the TV such as Downton Abbey and the story of the Queen which paints a picture of benevolence and civility when in reality it was exploitation of the poor to a degree a I hope we never return to but with the vast gulf between the richest and the poorest ever widening its a very real possibility.

One of the only good things to come out of the last two world wars was that poor people returned and demanded change, The Conservatives most of all hate with a passion anything that benefits working people. Labour under cunts like Blair/Brown were just as bad if not worse and I do not accept that they were Labour in the first place, At least with a true labour government the Rich would get fucked over as well as the rest of us.

Rant Over         

15 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

there will always be rich people and poor cunts that exist to serve them, thus it is and will forever be.

The problem is that we have allowed the rich to create a government which serves their needs first and foremost, they have placed their own to write the rules that allow the exploitation of what they consider lesser beings. Does not matter which hue of government is incumbent, the end result is always the same.

It has different names, Capitalism, Neo-liberalism, Trickle down Policies but in reality the same wealthy landed cunts are always one step ahead of us. Apparently the wealthiest families in the land can trace the origin of their wealth back to first using heavy animals on the land. Amazon, Uber and the likes of Sports Direct, Zero Hours Contracts etc,  are just the latest incarnation of the harsh unfeeling exploitation but throughout history there are many examples.

One of the things that really fucks me off is the plethora of shite on the TV such as Downton Abbey and the story of the Queen which paints a picture of benevolence and civility when in reality it was exploitation of the poor to a degree a I hope we never return to but with the vast gulf between the richest and the poorest ever widening its a very real possibility.

One of the only good things to come out of the last two world wars was that poor people returned and demanded change, The Conservatives most of all hate with a passion anything that benefits working people. Labour under cunts like Blair/Brown were just as bad if not worse and I do not accept that they were Labour in the first place, At least with a true labour government the Rich would get fucked over as well as the rest of us.

Rant Over         

That is all well and good, however all I can hear is your brummie accent when I read your shit,  actually it's not an accent, it is a symptom of brain damage.

18 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Rant Over         

The trouble with the working class in modern Britain is that they don't know which way their bread is buttered. You're more likely to find that the average low wage employee these days has most likely been brainwashed to despise unions, and vote on single issues such as immigration. They'll gladly vote UKIP to stop "darkies" coming over here and taking their jobs, but aren't politically aware enough to notice that parties like UKIP have at best a laissez-faire attitude to employee rights, and at worse a complete disdain for anything that isn't a pure free market which would shit over the working man.

Turkeys are voting for Christmas, and to be honest they deserve everything they get.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That is all well and good, however all I can hear is your brummie accent when I read your shit,  actually it's not an accent, it is a symptom of brain damage.

I would refer you to the diagnosis of Billy and Manky reference your intellectual attributes and its not a very flattering picture they paint, indeed you are so colossally dim that you think Wolverhampton is in Birmingham. Keep voting Tory you two up two down owning cretin.    

6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I would refer you to the diagnosis of Billy and Manky reference your intellectual attributes and its not a very flattering picture they paint, indeed you are so colossally dim that you think Wolverhampton is in Birmingham. Keep voting Tory you two up two down owning cretin.    

To the civilised world, the brummie and Wolverhampton accent are indistinguishable, don't flatter yourself.

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The trouble with the working class in modern Britain is that they don't know which way their bread is buttered. You're more likely to find that the average low wage employee these days has most likely been brainwashed to despise unions, and vote on single issues such as immigration. They'll gladly vote UKIP to stop "darkies" coming over here and taking their jobs, but aren't politically aware enough to notice that parties like UKIP have at best a laissez-faire attitude to employee rights, and at worse a complete disdain for anything that isn't a pure free market which would shit over the working man.

Turkeys are voting for Christmas, and to be honest they deserve everything they get.

And that's the truth. New Labour, not really Labour at all of course just sugar coated Thatcherism, came about because working people rejected Labour values and believed the crap they read in Tory tabloids. That paved the way for closet Tories like Blair and Mandleson to take over the party.

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

To the civilised world, the brummie and Wolverhampton accent are indistinguishable, don't flatter yourself.

lighten up Eddie, its only light hearted banter.