CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amazon

Eddie

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

And that's the truth. New Labour, not really Labour at all of course just sugar coated Thatcherism, came about because working people rejected Labour values and believed the crap they read in Tory tabloids. That paved the way for closet Tories like Blair and Mandleson to take over the party.

Mandelson, yes I forgot about that utter cunt. The very epitome of everything wrong with the political class. Surpassed most recently though by that closet fascist Farage.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There are millions of people working in similar conditions in this country and untold rich cunts who don’t pay their fair share of tax. It’s called global corporate capitalism. It’s what you get when you destroy the unions and flood the country with cheap docile labour. It didn’t happen by accident.

Anyone who thinks there’s a difference between the Tories and the Tories with Red Ties has been asleep for the last 40 years. They are all bought and paid for, all self serving, money grabbing scum sucking cunts. 

Fuck my old boots judge, i have been telling thick cunts that for years, some of them still believe there is a major difference between the two...which of course there isn't..!!

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

Fuck my old boots judge, i have been telling thick cunts that for years, some of them still believe there is a major difference between the two...which of course there isn't..!!

Well there is now thanks to Catweazle and Momentum. It’s obvious the Tory traitors are going to get fucked at the next election and Jezza will be waltzing into Downing Street.

Then he will be torn between the Blairites and Momentum who put him there in the first place and will have all sorts of contradictory demands. These cunts love the fucking EU but want to nationalise everything. Sorry wankers but the E fucking U don’t allow that! It’s against the rules You starry eyed cocklovers.

I suspect the Establishment are working on the cunt right now, trying to turn him into another Kinnock/Blair. Failing that poor old Jezza will develop some serious illness or suffer an unfortunate accident in the manner of Robin Cook, Dr Kelly or Dodi Fayed’s posh fucking totty.

You heard it here first you cunts!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Has anyone been to Barnsley?

Yes, I went there in the early 1970s to watch the football at Oakwell, Barnsley v Rovers

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

These cunts love the fucking EU but want to nationalise everything. Sorry wankers but the E fucking U don’t allow that! It’s against the rules You starry eyed cocklovers.

You heard it here first you cunts!

I have taken the trouble to listen to Jezza. he wants to renationalise Electricity, Gas, Water and the railways and he did explain in an interview that leaving the EU was the only way to do so. On other issues he is somewhat to the right of the labour governments of the 1960s and 1970s. Interestingly if you talk to a lot of the older grassroots tories they also want to take the utilities and railways back into state ownership.

• 10 months later...
Guest Kunte Kinte

Looking up UKIP in my Shorter Oxford Cunt (sorry.. DICK) 

UKIP - like a CD you get from a charity shop for 99 pence that says Maxie Bygraves Meets Chas and Dave on the cover but is actually David Bowie's Greatest Hits performed on a set of bongos, the spoons and a comb with a bit of paper. 

UKIP should be rebranded REFUND PLEASE. 

Guest Queefer
1 hour ago, Kunte Kinte said:

UKIP - like a CD you get from a charity shop for 99 pence that says Maxie Bygraves Meets Chas and Dave on the cover but is actually David Bowie's Greatest Hits performed on a set of bongos, the spoons and a comb with a bit of paper. 

Is this an entirely new game which we all have yet to appreciate? Exhume a long dead topic and post a completely irrelevant contribution to it . Are you on an expensive recognised Class A substance or is it just Spice?

You maybe  unaware that there are free treatments available for synapse lapses - and no shortage of therapists here well qualified and experienced in administering your cure. You are advised to consult in detail with Ratcum, Judgetwi, Eric Cuntman or Stubby Pecker.

10 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Is this an entirely new game which we all have yet to appreciate? Exhume a long dead topic and post a completely irrelevant contribution to it . Are you on an expensive recognised Class A substance or is it just Spice?

You maybe  unaware that there are free treatments available for synapse lapses - and no shortage of therapists here well qualified and experienced in administering your cure. You are advised to consult in detail with Ratcum, Judgetwi, Eric Cuntman or Stubby Pecker.

Well said Quaffle. This fucking retard is redefining the word Flid.

2 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

I can honestly say you're among the worst newcomers I've had the misfortune to suffer, inadvertently bringing the corner's standard to an all-time low. Have you considered attempting to digout your spleen with a rusty butter knife?

You aweful, aweful cunt. 

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can honestly say you're among the worst newcomers I've had the misfortune to suffer, inadvertently bringing the corner's standard to an all-time low. Have you considered attempting to digout your spleen with a rusty butter knife?

You aweful, aweful cunt. 

Not so new maybe, looking back through the archives, trying desperately to discover when exactly, Frank was any good, I've seen the name Kunte kinte a few times pre 2016.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not so new maybe, looking back through the archives, trying desperately to discover when exactly, Frank was any good, I've seen the name Kunte kinte a few times pre 2016.

KuntaCunty. He was one of Jazz's pets, but they had an inexplicable falling out after which Jazz was convinced he was a lesbian. Possibly the same guy, he's certainly shit enough.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

KuntaCunty. He was one of Jazz's pets, but they had an inexplicable falling out after which Jazz was convinced he was a lesbian. Possibly the same guy, he's certainly shit enough.

I don't believe I've ever seen this particular mangling of the English language before. Even Scabies made more sense.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't believe I've ever seen this particular mangling of the English language before. Even Scabies made more sense.

It's as if Scabies, Klunk from Stop the Pigeon, and Peter Beardsley all wanked off over a radioactive pink wafer and their resultant splurge created the world's most indecipherable cunt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It's as if Scabies, Klunk from Stop the Pigeon, and Peter Beardsley all wanked off over a radioactive pink wafer and their resultant splurge created the world's most indecipherable cunt.

By inseminating the corpse of Jade Goody?

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Convinced, I was not, but the Dyke certainly displayed the characteristics of being one, and also of course it wound her/him up which was the intention, and I for one enjoyed every moment spent in doing so. Like I say Dec's, its a dog eat dog world on here, and we all of us have either been on the receiving end or have joined the mob of the day to come down hard on whoever is the flavour of the month. There are also of course, the repetitive and consistent shit stirrers who do little else, and the very ever-so-sad ones that consider this place to be their one and only cause in life where they can be 'brave' within this world but are insignificant outside of it. Anyway, is one way or another this place entertains us all, which is rather peculiar of us all too. 

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

By inseminating the corpse of Jade Goody?

It's a shame we never got to see a celebrity 'Scrabble Showdown' between Jade Goody and Joey Essex. It would, inevitably descend into chaos, when the letter 'Q' was drawn and both claim the other has vandalised a capital O with a sharpie.

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Hi Decibel

You are talking about Kunta my brother who is a bigger cunt than I am. 

With deepest respect

Kunte

Guest Kunte Kinte
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You aweful, aweful cunt. 

I can see you're lurving it. 

PS Drop the "e" in awful. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
2 hours ago, Queefer said:

YEAH YEAH YEAH

You took the trouble. 

Well most kindly dear Sir thankyou for your albeit weak as piss contribution to my mirth.