CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheggers goes 'pop'

camberwell gypsy

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Glad to see that this premium grade cunt won't  be polluting the airwaves with his juvenile crap anymore. He really made telly in the 80s that was an utter smogasbord  of bollocks. Burn in hell Cheggers

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Glad to see that this premium grade cunt won't  be polluting the airwaves with his juvenile crap anymore. He really made telly in the 80s that was an utter smogasbord  of bollocks. Burn in hell Cheggers

CGAS, you're one of my favorite people on the corner, but there are times, like this, when you're a real cunt!  

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Got his old chap out live on TV hosting 'The Naked Jungle' and laughed himself stupid.

Not a Cunt

That’s called “ indecent exposure “. Do it on the street to one person and you get arrested and put on the sex offenders register.

Do it on the telly, in front of millions and it’s called entertainment. Somebody’s got their wires crossed somewhere.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

CGAS, you're one of my favorite people on the corner, but there are times, like this, when you're a real cunt!  

Awwww! Thanks!!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

That’s called “ indecent exposure “. Do it on the street to one person and you get arrested and put on the sex offenders register.

Do it on the telly, in front of millions and it’s called entertainment. Somebody’s got their wires crossed somewhere.

You dozy fucking cunt. When it's on the telly you have the choice of watching it or changing channels. When somebody runs up to you in the street with their little maggot swinging free, well, it's a bit more difficult to escape from the situation. So come on Judy. Tell us what you did?

21 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

He got to shag the arse off Maggie Philbin, that was something I always aspired to do.  

I f only you could have determined which end was actually the arse ?

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Piston said:

I f only you could have determined which end was actually the arse ?

either end of Maggie Philbin would have sufficed Piston, as they say hereabouts that girl had child bearing lips.

21 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

either end of Maggie Philbin would have sufficed Piston, as they say hereabouts that girl had child bearing lips.

As they say in your neck of the woods,

"Yow wi wi yow yow wi wi yow Bostin wi yow"

Sally James was more my type.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

That's more of a West Bromwich dialect, don't upset the swarm he's very sensitive.

more Dudley really Eddie, that's also in Birmingham  if I may also add its only the white folks who talk like that. The rest speak Farsi or Polish.  

Just now, luke swarm said:

more Dudley really Eddie, that's also in Birmingham  if I may also add its only the white folks who talk like that. The rest speak Farsi or Polish.  

Are none of the Polish folks white?

Now Coventry is going to be the capital of culture, we will all be talking Brummie from 2020.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

great riposte Bert, again if you could shorten it just slightly that would read a lot better.

Phoa!

Who said you can call me Bert?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Manky said:

Are none of the Polish folks white?

Now Coventry is going to be the capital of culture, we will all be talking Brummie from 2020.

Now let me put this to bed, just because Coventry has been nominated city of culture does not and I mean Not with a capital N mean that it actually has any culture nor is liable to develop any. Its like thinking any of Lady Penelopes offerings here are actually real cunt nominations.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

great riposte Bert, again if you could shorten it just slightly that would read a lot better.

Just that Sally James was my wake up on a Saturday morning wankfest, I may knock one out now as the memories are flooding back, not literally I will add