CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheggers goes 'pop'

camberwell gypsy

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Albert Ross said:

Just that Sally James was my wake up on a Saturday morning wankfest, I may knock one out now as the memories are flooding back, not literally I will add

here you go Bert, I award you your first like, good work 

10 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Just that Sally James was my wake up on a Saturday morning wankfest, I may knock one out now as the memories are flooding back, not literally I will add

Sally James peanut smuggling on a frosty Saturday morn brings a lump to my trousers.Those were the days

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You dozy fucking cunt. When it's on the telly you have the choice of watching it or changing channels. When somebody runs up to you in the street with their little maggot swinging free, well, it's a bit more difficult to escape from the situation. So come on Judy. Tell us what you did?

Listen mush, it was a case of mistaken identity. The bag was identical to mine and I picked it up by mistake. When the coppers stopped me , to my astonishment, it was full of bras and knickers!

When we went back to the shop obviously some cunt had nicked the bag I had left there. I didn’t appreciate the sarcastic attitude of those officers and I only pled guilty on the advice of my brief , who is another sarky bastard.

What’s it got to do with you anyway, nose ointment?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No need to use your your memory Bertram, have a good one😉

Thanks for that Gypo, do you have a clip where she's in the Ringmistress outfit?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think you've found your kindred spirit in Bertie, you compulsive self abuser 

Who said you can call me Bertie?

Guest Gronda Gronda
7 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Now let me put this to bed, just because Coventry has been nominated city of culture does not and I mean Not with a capital N mean that it actually has any culture nor is liable to develop any. Its like thinking any of Lady Penelopes offerings here are actually real cunt nominations.  

I find that they are.

Guest Gronda Gronda
13 hours ago, luke swarm said:

yes well obviously you would.

Obvious in that she has been responsible for many of the good recent noms here?

What you wrote was silly.

47 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I thought it was silly too!

Despite your understated approach, I sense the cunt gene is strong within you, GG, and one day you'll allow it to explode like a nuclear sphincter following a particularly hot vindaloo. Don't hold back.

Guest Gronda Gronda
3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Despite your understated approach, I sense the cunt gene is strong within you, GG, and one day you'll allow it to explode like a nuclear sphincter following a particularly hot vindaloo. Don't hold back.

Thanks Wolfie, and I appreciate the feedback.

A big reason as to why I write in a calm manner is that I prefer to let the real talent on CC say what I'm thinking.

For every Punkape or Bubba C, there's an Ape to rip them to pieces.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

well.like that's just your opinion man as the Big Lebowski would say. Well spoken GG, I admire your ethics and sense of honour. Do stay on here a while and continue to be a watchdog and defender of the oppressed, we could do with a different viewpoint and I am sure we can look forward to some excellent contributions of your own, 

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

lets hope so Wolfie, he did just have a barbed dig at Bubba and Punkape so I do think this poster has potential. We already have our reasoned and calm voice in the shape of Rick so he will have to carve out his own niche. At the moment he is more of a Korma than a Vindaloo though.  

On 12/11/2017 at 6:43 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You dozy fucking cunt. When it's on the telly you have the choice of watching it or changing channels. When somebody runs up to you in the street with their little maggot swinging free, well, it's a bit more difficult to escape from the situation. So come on Judy. Tell us what you did?

That's rattled the hairy old cuntbrain, i don't want to know what he did..but i bet it was in Sainsburys..