CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Katie Cunting Price

That great steaming bucket of cuntishness,  Katie Fucking Price. Why is it that when anything bad happens to anyone it’s happened to her. Or is happening to her. Or is happening to her family? Silly melted face slag. 

46 minutes ago, Cunt Stuble said:

That great steaming bucket of cuntishness,  Katie Fucking Price. Why is it that when anything bad happens to anyone it’s happened to her. Or is happening to her. Or is happening to her family? Silly melted face slag. 

Katie Price? Whatever next? A nom about other current issues such as PPI calls or The Mirror phone tap scandal? 

Fuck off. This isn’t going to work. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Katie Price? Whatever next? A nom about other current issues such as PPI calls or The Mirror phone tap scandal? 

Fuck off. This isn’t going to work. 

This does work. She’s jumping on the back of Cheggers death to get much needed attention. As I said, a cunt that should be in the corner. Fuck off yaself bubba

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Cunt Stuble said:

Quiet in the cheap seats! 

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:
5 hours ago, Cunt Stuble said:

That great steaming bucket of cuntishness,  Katie Fucking Price. Why is it that when anything bad happens to anyone it’s happened to her. Or is happening to her. Or is happening to her family? Silly melted face 

Ed my popularity has dwindled to shite over the last quarter. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ed my popularity has dwindled to shite over the last quarter. 

It was the whole Dad thing that did it for me.

I quite like the idea of you adding a comedy sidekick to your repertoire, but I'm sad to say that the old cunt just didn't cut it.

Have you thought about hiring a dwarf?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

0:59 to 1:02.

I simply couldn't believe it when I saw this clip Deco. A wave of visceral pain went through me.

I mean, for Geoff Hurst to have EXACTLY the same haircut he had in the 66 World Cup is beyond understanding. Thanks for posting this and exposing Hurst as the coiffure criminal he is.

Fuck!