CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

• 5 months later...

Russell Brand is indeed a cunt. In fact, I believe that the SI unit of cuntiness is "The Brand". That unfunny bucket of  jellied eels, James 'fak me! How did I get an OBE?' Corden scores 75 centibrands (0.75 Brands)  by way of comparison

5 hours ago, WhingeBenefits said:

Russell Brand is indeed a cunt. In fact, I believe that the SI unit of cuntiness is "The Brand". That unfunny bucket of  jellied eels, James 'fak me! How did I get an OBE?' Corden scores 75 centibrands (0.75 Brands)  by way of comparison

Relevant.

You utterly thick fucking bastard.

And while we're at it, that usless children's entertainer cunt Michael McIntyre is supposedly the highest earning comedian, what for?

FFS he's about as funny as having your arse fisted by Edward Scissorhands.

Fuck off!

5 minutes ago, r-soles said:

And while we're at it, that usless children's entertainer cunt Michael McIntyre is supposedly the highest earning comedian, what for?

FFS he's about as funny as having your arse fisted by Edward Scissorhands.

Fuck off!

This cunt sounds like an autistic mouse squeaking, looks like a constipated chinaman, and has the comedy value of neither. I want him dead. 

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Relevant.

You utterly thick fucking bastard.

Brand's status as a cunt was mentioned in the course of this thread. I did not want that point to be lost. It's called social responsibility, reminding people that in the midst of mirth, Brand is watching and waiting (and acting like a cunt). By the way sir, you must be remarkably perceptive, being able to gauge my IQ, and my parents' marital status at the time of my conception, from 3 sentences. They should abolish GCSE's A levels, degrees etc and just have you scanning over a few sentences on a bulletin board.

Oh right Decimus, you are from Norfolk. Now it all makes sense! Of course you are perceptive, your inbred ears are probably the size of a double decker bus, and you can probably hear me think!

4 hours ago, WhingeBenefits said:

you can probably hear me think!

I suspect that even the BFG with the aid of an ear trumpet and the entirety of SETI's interstellar listening technology at his disposal would struggle to hear the tiny cogs turning inside your miniscule brain.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I suspect that even the BFG with the aid of an ear trumpet and the entirerty of SETI's interstellar listening technology at his disposal would struggle to hear the tiny cogs turning inside your miniscule brain.

Yes well, I dare say that cogs are considered to be the height of advanced technology in Norfolk, and I do appreciate all that inbred rural wisdom about cows lying down, red sky at night and all the rest of that shit, and I dare say that the last person who tried to install fibre-optic cable in Norfolk was burned for witchcraft, but outside Norfolk its generally well known that brains are composed of something called "neurons".  

5 minutes ago, WhingeBenefits said:

Yes well, I dare say that cogs are considered to be the height of advanced technology in Norfolk, and I do appreciate all that inbred rural wisdom about cows lying down, red sky at night and all the rest of that shit, and I dare say that the last person who tried to install fibre-optic cable in Norfolk was burned for witchcraft, but outside Norfolk its generally well known that brains are composed of something called "neurons".  

That's the spirit Whingey!

23 minutes ago, WhingeBenefits said:

its generally well known that brains are composed of something called "neurons".  

Hands up, I'm guilty of referencing an idiom for an idiot. 

If only I realised that you had such an in depth knowledge of neurochemistry, I wouldn't have dared to tangle with you.

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, WhingeBenefits said:

absolute bollocks, if brains are made of neurons then please explain Albert Dross then?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

absolute bollocks, if brains are made of neurons then please explain Albert Dross then?

No explanation needed, it would be a wasted effort. Just like the oxygen you steal.

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

No explanation needed, it would be a wasted effort. Just like the oxygen you steal.

Bert, when all is quiet and you are lying in bed, do you ever hear a sort of low persistent mechanical back ground noise, sort of like rusty cogs turning slowly? 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
20 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Bert, when all is quiet and you are lying in bed, do you ever hear a sort of low persistent mechanical back ground noise, sort of like rusty cogs turning slowly? 

Of course I don't you thick cunt, as you said "when all is quiet".

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

I suspect that even the BFG with the aid of an ear trumpet and the entirety of SETI's interstellar listening technology at his disposal would struggle to hear the tiny cogs turning inside your miniscule brain.

18 hours ago, WhingeBenefits said:

Alright lads?

• Like 1