CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Colourful' fancy dress

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I thought I would post this here to get a more balanced view on whether this is racist, sexist or just funny.

I personally find the 190 the funniest thing about the image, and I can't really see the outfit being quite as well received if he hadn't made an attempt to darken his tone a bit to resemble the lovely Dianne. It's a good job that white impersonating kiddie fiddler, Michael Jackson is dead.

Darts-fan-dresses-up-in-blackface-as-Diane-Abbott-when-fellow-MP-complains-theyre-told-to-stop-edt.jpg

Guest judgetwi

Casual racism or taking the piss out of a useless, hypocritical, thick as a plank sack of shit......an interesting question. 

The problem is that the liberalati have used the R word so often, just to shut people up, it has lost it’s sting. You reap what you sow Diane.

On 17/12/2017 at 6:32 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I thought I would post this here to get a more balanced view on whether this is racist, sexist or just funny.

I personally find the 190 the funniest thing about the image, and I can't really see the outfit being quite as well received if he hadn't made an attempt to darken his tone a bit to resemble the lovely Dianne. It's a good job that white impersonating kiddie fiddler, Michael Jackson is dead.

Darts-fan-dresses-up-in-blackface-as-Diane-Abbott-when-fellow-MP-complains-theyre-told-to-stop-edt.jpg

It looks nothing like Diana Dors 

• Like 2

I'm confused by all this wacist rubbish. What about mimes or clowns who paint their faces white? Are they only wacists if they're black to start with? What about white people who purposefully go out in the summer and get a suntan? And why does a colour tv licence cost more than a black and white one?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'm confused by all this wacist rubbish. What about mimes or clowns who paint their faces white? Are they only wacists if they're black to start with? What about white people who purposefully go out in the summer and get a suntan? And why does a colour tv licence cost more than a black and white one?

You're an idiot, that's why.

1 hour ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'm confused by all this wacist rubbish.

You shouldn't be. The fact is that humans are not supposed to be racist. Animals, however, are complete racists. For example, and coincidentally, I have just helped a neighbour move his poultry from one farm to another.  200+ free range hens of different breeds, and colour. put into crates last night. Let them out into the field this morning, and within 1 hour they were segregated by breed and colour.  The 5 cock birds were strutting around like Nazi stormtroopers, their goose stepping putting my geese to shame.

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You shouldn't be. The fact is that humans are not supposed to be racist. Animals, however, are complete racists. For example, and coincidentally, I have just helped a neighbour move his poultry from one farm to another.  200+ free range hens of different breeds, and colour. put into crates last night. Let them out into the field this morning, and within 1 hour they were segregated by breed and colour.  The 5 cock birds were strutting around like Nazi stormtroopers, their goose stepping putting my geese to shame.

Very much doubt the geese were strutting after you'd finished with them. Waddling with blood seeping from their anuses more likely.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I don't think you should generalise all animals in such a way, Withers.  Dogs, and even big cats have been documented shagging other species and even same sex within their own.  You've never seen one male dog taking another to task up the back end?  Or a male lion bumming a Cheetah?  Maybe it's just fowl that are racist in the manner you suggest, but certainly nbot all animals.  

26 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't think you should generalise all animals in such a way, Withers.  Dogs, and even big cats have been documented shagging other species and even same sex within their own.  You've never seen one male dog taking another to task up the back end?  Or a male lion bumming a Cheetah?  Maybe it's just fowl that are racist in the manner you suggest, but certainly nbot all animals.  

Do you have any pictorial evidence of lions bumming cheetahs? And would this be lions from the Gay Pride?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Do you have any pictorial evidence of lions bumming cheetahs? And would this be lions from the Gay Pride?

Poofery is unacceptable to me from any species, Cap'n.  it was a Discovery Big Cat Documentary, and as soon as it began, I changed the channel to a DIY programme.  I tried to find my wife a good lessons in cooking, but was disappointed to find cupcake wars or other such rubbish infecting the airwaves.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Is a cross between a Llama and a tiger called a Lager? 

I suspect the yanks have the answer to that in some top secret government facility, like Area 51, if their beers and ales are of any evidentiary value.  If that pairing has been made, they are bottling the piss and marketing it around the globe.