CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laura Plummer

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
6 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I'm surprised she's not been nominated 

She's been nominated by an Egyptian court to serve 3 years for being a thick cunt. Serves her right for marrying a dirty Egyptian cunt.

6 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

She's been nominated by an Egyptian court to serve 3 years for being a thick cunt. Serves her right for marrying a dirty Egyptian cunt.

I don't think they're married

Apparently she had nearly 300 tramadol. These are only available on prescription in the UK. Is it normal for a practitioner to prescribe that amount to someone that doesn't need them?

Guest Wizardsleeve
50 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Self entitled bitch goes to a foreign country breaks the law gets banged up an whines like a cunt.

Not a story. Shut the fuck up you slag.

Pen?

3 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

I don't think they're married

Having lived in Egypt (worked as a keyboard player on Nile cruises for a few years), you're probably right. 

Women often go through a 'ceremony' at a lawyer's office (which more often than not costs a shitload of money) and end up with a certificate which they think is a marriage certificate. Unfortunately for them, it's just an orfi certificate, which is accepted by certain downmarket hotels as permission to share a room. 

The orfi is known locally as "fucking papers". 

With regard to the Tramadol pills, Egyptians want to use them during sex as it makes them last longer than the usual minute or so. They also mix them with Benylin or other cough medicines to give a "high". 

As for him wanting Tramadol for his back pain...anyone believing that is as stupid a cunt as she is. Usual practice is to sell them on after he's had his share. 

Evidently, she got the pills from a 'friend' who now refuses to offer any evidence on her behalf. 

I've seen the inside of an Egyptian jail (from outside the bars) and they are absolute shitholes. Exactly what she deserves. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Just seen a nauseating interview with her sister who looks an even bigger slag than her. Apparently, the poor princess is on the verge of a nervous breakdown and the British government should be doing more to get her home. 

I sincerely hope that HM government allows this drug pushing slag to rot. I'm sure she will cope. I hear the guards in Egyptian prisons are well known for granting special privileges in exchange for sexual favours. It's not like she had any respect for herself to start with. 

Guest luke swarm

I can see that the Cunts Corner is awash with the milk of human kindness and the spirit of Christmas past.

For fuck sakes it was only a load of Tranquilizers she was muling, not class A drugs.......and they were destined for Egyptians where ideally they could in all possibility have led to some severe overdoses and possibly less Egyptians.

Also she does not look too bad, one would probably not even need a quantity of beer to rise to her occasion, so come on lets have a little support for someone merely caught on the wrong side of the import export regulations of this turd infested country. She is British after all and should serve her 3 years in a british jail, where we would obviously reduce the sentence to 3 days with alrightish behaviour.    

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If she turned up on our borders trying to import 300 tramadol she would have been locked up too. Possession of that amount is illegal unless you're GlaxoSmithKline, fucking stupid bitch knew it was wrong and now doesn't want to pay the price of getting caught.

Saying that, I would still do her up the furry whelk, with protection obviously if some dirty AlFayed has already been there.

Guest Gronda Gronda
7 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

The poor girl .. she is only 33 years of age!

I want to feel sorry for her but I'm struggling to empathise.

Maybe I'm being unfair, but whilst reading about it I just felt it was incumbent on her to find out if bringing (300?!) tramadol tablets to Egypt was legal.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I want to feel sorry for her but I'm struggling to empathise.

Maybe I'm being unfair, but whilst reading about it I just felt it was incumbent on her to find out if bringing (300?!) tramadol tablets to Egypt was legal.

She was in love .. poor angel :(

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 minutes ago, Neil said:

Could we not do a diplomatic swap? we take her back and we send 100,000 of the cunts back

Neil, you tight fisted cunt, we can afford to be a bit more generous.  

Guest Couldn't give a shit
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

She was in love .. poor angel :(

No angels in Hull. Dirty scrubbers hence this one's fetish for greasy Arab shlong which I have no doubt she is going to receiving on a regular basis from the prison guards in order to stay alive for the next 3 years. Hubby won't love her when her Pissflaps resemble the Sarlacc from Return of the jedi.

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Judging by the look of her, I was surprised to read the bag of 300 tablets was discovered in her suitcase.

Well spotted. It was in fact 300 suitcases smuggled into Egypt stuffed up her lady garden.

18 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Apparently she had nearly 300 tramadol. These are only available on prescription in the UK. Is it normal for a practitioner to prescribe that amount to someone that doesn't need them?

No, of course not. They are a controlled drug and thus subject to quite stringent controls in supply, storage and prescription. Problem is, every bugger is on them for low back pain or fibromyalgia and despite regular exhortations to reduce/stop them, your average patient loves their opioids and thinks you are a crap doctor if you tinker. 

The other problem is that they come in various strengths, (we don’t know exactly what she was carrying) with a usual max of 400mg per day. People might easily be taking six Tramadol 50mg per day, which is 168 tablets for a 28 day prescription, so not hard to collect 300 from Grandma, who stopped taking them years ago because they constipate her but never told her GP. They are everywhere on the street, where our drug taking community use Tramadol with Benzos and Gabapentinoids to manage their ups and downs.

As for this bloody silly girl, I’m inclined to agree with the thrust of previous comments. There must be a penalty for stupidity or anarchy will follow. If she spends a year or two as the entertainment for the Hurghada Prison Officers Association, tough. She’s partial to Arab cock anyway, so sod her. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

No angels in Hull. Dirty scrubbers hence this one's fetish for greasy Arab shlong which I have no doubt she is going to receiving on a regular basis from the prison guards in order to stay alive for the next 3 years. Hubby won't love her when her Pissflaps resemble the Sarlacc from Return of the jedi.

You're talking about Pen's identical twin sister, then?